Heightmogging feels SO GOOD

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Just got out of a meeting with 4 female interviewers, somehow by chance they were all very short, I was at least 8 inches taller than each, so I towered over all of them. The feeling was intense, imagine being 6'5 and feeling like this wherever you go.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, LowTierNormie and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Im over 6'3 barefoot and still growing bro. I know the feel :chad::chad:

@ZyzzReincarnate can confirm my good frame

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and 3 others
CANT RELATE

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Falimcel, The Dude Abides, itsoverbuddyboyo and 7 others
must feel awesome :ogre:
its-all-ogre-now_o_3157235.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329, The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Im over 6'3 barefoot and still growing bro. I know the feel :chad::chad:

@ZyzzReincarnate can confirm my good frame

why do you always need people to confirm your claims lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ritzy2KReborn, RichardSpencel and 2 others
i dont feel proud by heightmogging a female. thats the equivalent of being able to win an arm wrestle with a child.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, Deleted member 483 and 2 others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
Just got out of a meeting with 4 female interviewers, somehow by chance they were all very short, I was at least 8 inches taller than each, so I towered over all of them. The feeling was intense, imagine being 6'5 and feeling like this wherever you go.
move to east asia

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Alexanderr, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
I was in China a month ago. It was fucking comical
Dude you can probably walk into any nightclub there and the foids would just kneel and start sucking

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
5"11 here

:woke::woke::woke:

Know that feel. But it doesn't feel as good if you're not filled out. Being scrawny makes mogging hard. A guy near my height that's lankier than me is hardly intimidating. A guy near my height that's filled out and heavy/strong looking is intimidating. All about that fighting success tbh.

When the heightmog is too much it's hard to take people seriously though. Like you have to be concious of treating them normal. Guess that gets better as you get to know people.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Can kinda relate, I am still a manlet but I mog a few males here and there including most females I meet.

if u feel truly superior because you "heightmog" you're pathetic. Face is so much more important than height at all

if u feel truly superior because you "heightmog" you're pathetic. Face is so much more important than height at all
Face wonโ€™t do anything for you if youโ€™re 4โ€™11. Face is important yes, but you need to have sufficient height for it to really matter. Stop downplaying the importance of height retard.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Face wonโ€™t do anything for you if youโ€™re 4โ€™11. Face is important yes, but you need to have sufficient height for it to really matter. Stop downplaying the importance of height retard.
maybe because most people are not fucking 4'11?

p much, facemog is much more important for actually attracting foids but getting heightmogged is more emasculating
i heightmog like 90% people on the street, so someone mogs me every time I walk out the house bassically
but it's not bad... it's bad when some fucker mogs me both by means of height and face

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
maybe because most people are not fucking 4'11?
Even if youโ€™re 5โ€™7, face wouldnโ€™t halo you near as much as it would when youโ€™re 6โ€™3.

kill me

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I'd kill to be a mogging machine

i dont feel proud by heightmogging a female. thats the equivalent of being able to win an arm wrestle with a child.
Win is a win

Innit, I mog most of my classmates at barely 5'9

Win is a win
not really it just feels pathetic gloating over heightmogging a female.females are meant to be much smaller than males. thats the bare minimum. if a female is even remotely close to your height then thats a bad thing if anything. you should be heightmogging them to the dirt.

185 most of femoids are around 170-175 with males around 180. Working since 8 sucks

not really it just feels pathetic gloating over heightmogging a female.females are meant to be much smaller than males. thats the bare minimum. if a female is even remotely close to your height then thats a bad thing if anything. you should be heightmogging them to the dirt.
Mum's 5'5, is that too close to my height (5'9)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back