Heightpill hits ishowspeed at full force after getting mogged by 13 yr old Ronaldo Jr elite genetics

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.

“I’m so short”
Chappelles Show Lol GIF

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

@Kamui @Pikabro @forevergymcelling @tyronelite @FaceandBBC @GetShrekt @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @stunna @kwacker777 @Ricky212 @tyronechadmax @SecularIslamist @Manletmachine @try2beme @ElTruecel @Lynxress @disillusioned @MoggerGaston @Xtra @St.TikTokcel @Egyptianmogger @deepfuckingvalue @tasmanian devil @Vicious @InnerVoid @latincell95 @quemirasmanv2 @ifyouwannabemylover @PrinceLuenLeoncur @BrahminBoss @Gonthar @The Grinch @Amnesia @apocalypse @sportsmogger @bloomercel @Jamaldickjavontus @Jamal2222 @hormonetherapy @Abhorrence @anthony111553 @_MVP_ @PROMETHEUS @standardcel @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @ConfusedBolivian @Vermilioncore @Bojack

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Ricky212
CHAT AM I SHORT??

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and ManletBlackcel
CHAT AM I SHORT??
You can see the black pill take full effect when he sees Cr Jr. Full of confidence before he shows up then after he sees how much taller he’s gotten the self doubt starts to quickly seep in and he starts questioning everything and looking at others for self assurance. Confidence drops to zero. Not even a joke to break the ice like his typical jester routine instead it’s “how is he so tall”. The power of the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
He’s still young got lots of time to grow

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

“I’m so short”
Chappelles Show Lol GIF

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

@Kamui @Pikabro @forevergymcelling @tyronelite @FaceandBBC @GetShrekt @Blackgymmax @dimorphism @stunna @kwacker777 @Ricky212 @tyronechadmax @SecularIslamist @Manletmachine @try2beme @ElTruecel @Lynxress @disillusioned @MoggerGaston @Xtra @St.TikTokcel @Egyptianmogger @deepfuckingvalue @tasmanian devil @Vicious @InnerVoid @latincell95 @quemirasmanv2 @ifyouwannabemylover @PrinceLuenLeoncur @BrahminBoss @Gonthar @The Grinch @Amnesia @apocalypse @sportsmogger @bloomercel @Jamaldickjavontus @Jamal2222 @hormonetherapy @Abhorrence @anthony111553 @_MVP_ @PROMETHEUS @standardcel @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @ConfusedBolivian @Vermilioncore @Bojack

How tall is Speed

He’s still young got lots of time to grow
Ishowspeed? That is nigga is like 19 he better pray he gets one last growth spurt otherwise his ass gonna stay as a jester screaming monkey the rest of life not matter how much money he makes he’ll forever have those insecurities roaming around his internal thoughts; “how is he so tall, am I short, I feel like I’m short, am I short chat?”

CR jr on the other hand? He is 13 and already mogs most his peers, his dad is a legendary soccer player admired by the throughout the world, he has unlimited funding and connections and will grow up ready made regardless if turns pro or not. He will have all the top tier JB pussy in the world without compromising himself or his morals like that jester monkey ishowspeed.

It’s funny not matter how much money you make, you’ll always get mogged by some kid that’s younger and was given everything without touching a finger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and tyronelite
He's probably on some good hgh too

• +1
Ishowspeed? That is nigga is like 19 he better pray he gets one last growth spurt otherwise his ass gonna stay as a jester screaming monkey the rest of life not matter how much money he makes he’ll forever have those insecurities roaming around his internal thoughts; “how is he so tall, am I short, I feel like I’m short, am I short chat?”

CR jr on the other hand? He is 13 and already mogs most his peers, his dad is a legendary soccer player admired by the throughout the world, he has unlimited funding and connections and will grow up ready made regardless if turns pro or not. He will have all the top tier JB pussy in the world without compromising himself or his morals like that jester monkey ishowspeed.

It’s funny not matter how much money you make, you’ll always get mogged by some kid that’s younger and was given everything without touching a finger.
Yeah I didn’t hit my spurt till college but I’m probably a rare case lol

• +1
He's probably on some good hgh too
Best believe that kid is on every hormone enhancing drug available and eating the best food there is to eat. Won’t be surprised if he grows up taller than his dad CR7 who had a poor upbringing in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272