Hello can you rate me. Do I have a chance in dating market (aiming for Stacy lites+) being 177cm and ethnic and low inhib.

I’m not self hating, I’m none ethnically are you mentally retarded
Bulgarians are Christian Turks
And southern Italians are catholic Arabs

Bulgarians are Christian Turks
And southern Italians are catholic Arabs
I’m not southern Italian; I’m northern Italian and Bulgarians are a south Slavic ethnic group

I’m not southern Italian; I’m northern Italian and Bulgarians are a south Slavic ethnic group
D6FD3F1E 4A15 4F43 BB12 ED9E8DAAC42E
Salvini is northern…

Northern Italians look dark too and that’s ok
I originally have really pale skin lol, my skin got significantly darker in the past years cuz of sun damage

Yeah, I guessed it's not Europe cuz you know nothing about Bulgaria

you’re good looking

• +1
Reactions: gookmaster1234
htn facially, good looking for a gook

• +1
Backstory: As you can tell im an ethnic goober. I used to be a no eyebrows, narrow palate and narrow faced goon. I was also super short (still am under 6ft). Now I hope to continue ascending with roids and chewing.

Dating Market:
As of now I find it somewhat difficult in the dating market. I’ve slid in numerous dms with most never opened or never getting anywhere. Only a few times have I had success. I have most success with arabs, asian, black, Latinas but not really white or iberians (I live in a majority white place).

Maybe I should try in person approaches or not send corny dms. Or maybe I need to be NT.

I would appreciate ways I could improve the following: Less ethnic nose, longer ramus, less bloating (hollow cheeks), and ideal hairstyles for my face, not be low inhib/ tistic.
Kpop maxx use makeup maxx ltb or mtb

• +1
I would appreciate ways I could improve the following: Less ethnic nose, longer ramus, less bloating (hollow cheeks), and ideal hairstyles for my face, not be low inhib/ tistic.
ur nose looks decent to me. A longer ramus would definitely benefit you as well as hollow cheeks. I would say ideally though get jacked as fuck and fraud with lifts, physique wise you have an extremely solid base, good frame and potential based off insertions.

• +1
Backstory: As you can tell im an ethnic goober. I used to be a no eyebrows, narrow palate and narrow faced goon. I was also super short (still am under 6ft). Now I hope to continue ascending with roids and chewing.

Dating Market:
As of now I find it somewhat difficult in the dating market. I’ve slid in numerous dms with most never opened or never getting anywhere. Only a few times have I had success. I have most success with arabs, asian, black, Latinas but not really white or iberians (I live in a majority white place).

Maybe I should try in person approaches or not send corny dms. Or maybe I need to be NT.

bro is c chadlite in the west due to increase kpop cmon bro jus be a kpop star at this point

• +1
i don't understand why asians want a white foid so much. what is your height exactly? you are very gl for an asian.

• +1
Reactions: gookmaster1234 and keyko
ur nose looks decent to me. A longer ramus would definitely benefit you as well as hollow cheeks. I would say ideally though get jacked as fuck and fraud with lifts, physique wise you have an extremely solid base, good frame and potential based off insertions.
his nose is way better than mine an i’m half asian

• +1
you wil be fine if your NT

• +1

Dating Market:

serious question tho what r u cycling my fellow non recessed azn brother

Dating Market:

htn gook

• +1
@Insomniacs 有点想你

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookmaster1234 and seethe
  • +1
Reactions: gookmaster1234 and seethe
哪里像SEA?
他proganthism 是 mild
鼻子没有呢么宽
鼻梁还可以
光线问题,但他coloring很SEA。还有他眼睛没我deep set 但这小孩还没发育完吧。harmony挺好的

• +1
Reactions: gookmaster1234 and shabby890
Yes. I have no doubt you could pull a stacylite based on the looks department as it is already, let alone when you continue to improve yourself and reach your prime. However, stacylite's have TONS of options, so you will need charisma and a decent income as well if you actually want to secure one.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and gookmaster1234
  • +1

Dating Market:

htn

• +1
Indian jb slayer

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back