Help a currycel buy sarms

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
I know this is a long shot but please hear me out, this shit will literally change my life if I get it. Basically I want to buy rad140, but I don't have any credit card so I cant order it.

If you order it for me, I'll tell you the address for shipping. Its only 45euros (including tax and shipping to india) so its not that much.
There are three options

1) I will mail you 50euros after you buy it (I can also send other stuff like retin-a, modafinil)
If you dont trust me: we can find a middle man who we both trust. I'll send that guy all my personal information, passwords to facebook, school mail, ect. If I dont send the money after I get it you can dox me. If I trust the middle man a lot I'll also send him some fucking nudes of me. this ensures that I will pay you, cause their is no way in hell that I would want my nudes to get on this site.

2) If I trust you I can send you 50euros, once you receive it just order it for me

3) In 2years I will pay you 200euros ( same condition as number one applies)

This literally is the difference between living a fulfilling life next year, or drifting into insanity due to bdd.

Thanks guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, fobos and itsoverbuddyboyo
JFL, who the fuck sends money via mail?

JFL, who the fuck sends money via mail?
people who dont have any credit cards and whos parents are not willing to buy you anything

people who dont have any credit cards and whos parents are not willing to buy you anything

You can just buy a prepaid credit card brah,
Also I thought you were white?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Stingray
You can just buy a prepaid credit card brah,
Also I thought you were white?
yes I am white brother. But that doesnt change the fact that we are dirt broke and cant afford shit

yes I am white brother. But that doesnt change the fact that we are dirt broke and cant afford shit

How can you not have a gf in fuckin india if you are white?
And how come you live in india you look Scandinavian?

How can you not have a gf in fuckin india if you are white?
And how come you live in india you look Scandinavian?
cause I am ugly
and my parents moved here because they enjoy living in a village apparently/

cause I am ugly
and my parents moved here because they enjoy living in a village apparently/

You are not ugly jfl,
You could easily get a gf here in Scandinavia.
Just move now bro.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
You are not ugly jfl,
You could easily get a gf here in Scandinavia.
Just move now bro.
I am 17 bro.
I love india tbh, very nice people and life was really good in general
after I turn 18 im moving back to germany

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I would honestly help you if I had the money bro but unfortunately I'm a poorcel too. If you're 17 you should be able to have your own bank account and get a debit/credit card tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
I am 17 bro.
I love india tbh, very nice people and life was really good in general
after I turn 18 im moving back to germany

Tell your parents to get you a credit card, you are fucking 17 bro.

I would honestly help you if I had the money bro but unfortunately I'm a poorcel too. If you're 17 you should be able to have your own bank account and get a debit/credit card tho.
no worries bro.
I asked my parents for credit card and they said no, If I want something I have to ask them and they'll decide if I need it. That too we dont have the money for it currently, but I am going to sell modafinil and weed in school so it shouldnt be that hard to get cash tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I know this is a long shot but please hear me out, this shit will literally change my life if I get it. Basically I want to buy rad140, but I don't have any credit card so I cant order it.

If you order it for me, I'll tell you the address for shipping. Its only 45euros (including tax and shipping to india) so its not that much.
There are three options

1) I will mail you 50euros after you buy it (I can also send other stuff like retin-a, modafinil)
If you dont trust me: we can find a middle man who we both trust. I'll send that guy all my personal information, passwords to facebook, school mail, ect. If I dont send the money after I get it you can dox me. If I trust the middle man a lot I'll also send him some fucking nudes of me. this ensures that I will pay you, cause their is no way in hell that I would want my nudes to get on this site.

2) If I trust you I can send you 50euros, once you receive it just order it for me

This literally is the difference between living a fulfilling life next year, or drifting into insanity due to bdd.

Thanks guys
You’re white but you and your family live in a shithole? Why? JFL.

You’re white but you and your family live in a shithole? Why? JFL.
economic development is not what defines a nation bro.
the people and environment is nice and its a good place to live ngl
not a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
not a shithole
? Take the poo. To the loo ?

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Alexanderr
not a shithole
shitholes me

besides that its nice being a white guy in an asian country
What’s the point if you still can’t get any women though? You’re also dirt broke. Also, there is essentially no future for you in India. JFL. :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chowdog
No sarms for your bitch lasagna

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
What’s the point if you still can’t get any women though? You’re also dirt broke.
thats true.
but its not like id do any better in other countries

thats true.
but its not like id do any better in other countries
Saw your pics earlier, you mog the majority of this forum.
Your biggest flaw was probably your non-existent eyebrows.
I’ve seen people uglier than you slay here in the Netherlands tbh. No point in staying in a shithole as a white if you can’t slay ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Saw your pics earlier, you mog the majority of this forum.
Your biggest flaw was probably your non-existent eyebrows.
I’ve seen people uglier than you slay here in the Netherlands tbh. No point in staying in a shithole as a white if you can’t slay ngl.
Dutch people on average are disgusting looking

Dutch people on average are disgusting looking
yeah tbh, most ppl have very bad facial structure ngl. The thing people here do have going for them is height.

Jfl at falling for the sarms meme

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and itsoverbuddyboyo
yeah tbh, most ppl have very bad facial structure ngl. The thing people here do have going for them is height.
Height is the only positive. Italians or Spaniards destroy Dutch males in looks.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Height is the only positive. Italians or Spaniards destroy Dutch males in looks.
Portuguese bro, so many chad surfers you wouldn't believe it

• +1
Reactions: 195cm
could someone please help me?

There are three options

Thanks guys
Ewhore my friend

I’ll dm you all u need

I can just buy the odd stuff online and my parents never notice, I send it to a delivery locker as well so my parents dont receive it

bump this lads

SARMs will not change your life lol

SARMs will not change your life lol
Yes they will bro. Facial fat and bloat has taken me from psl 6 when I was young to 4 (you have seen my pics and can confirm this) . With sarms I will be able to get down to 7%, build muscle, and break all my schools records..
Without sarms, If I cut I will loose all my gains which I made in the past year, and I will become shit at sports. Lots of guys will loose their respect for me.

This will literally improve me back to psl 6, get rid of my sever BDD, and I can live a normal life again.
The difference between getting back my oneitis, or never leaving the house again

Yes they will bro. Facial fat and bloat has taken me from psl 6 when I was young to 4 (you have seen my pics and can confirm this) . With sarms I will be able to get down to 7%, build muscle, and break all my schools records..
Without sarms, If I cut I will loose all my gains which I made in the past year, and I will become shit at sports. Lots of guys will loose their respect for me.

This will literally improve me back to psl 6, get rid of my sever BDD, and I can live a normal life again.
The difference between getting back my oneitis, or never leaving the house again
SARMs aren't that effective

SARMs aren't that effective
Bro, rad140 is as effective at 20mg as testosterone at 300mg/week as jefferson said.
That too the cost is 12euros a month which is dirt cheap. I would be the biggest idiot in the world If i didnt get it.

I am 100% sure that this will work, that I would make a promise that If it doesnt work I will rope. ded srs
I am literally punching holes in the wall thinking about how this will solve all my problems, and how next year I could be fucking stacies
FUCK

Bro, rad140 is as effective at 20mg as testosterone at 300mg/week as jefferson said.
That too the cost is 12euros a month which is dirt cheap. I would be the biggest idiot in the world If i didnt get it.

I am 100% sure that this will work, that I would make a promise that If it doesnt work I will rope. ded srs
I am literally punching holes in the wall thinking about how this will solve all my problems, and how next year I could be fucking stacies
FUCK
I'm pretty sure you can fuck indian Stacies rn

I'm pretty sure you can fuck indian Stacies rn
damn bro I really cant understand why everyone keeps bluepilling me

i have
pigs nose + bulbose nose + really big nose
upper eyelid exposure, positivly tilted eyebrows, medial cathnus , no eyebrows no eyelashes,
big forehead with acne on forehead
acne all over my face
bloated face with almost 0 bones showing, and from the side my profile is so fucking fat despite being at low body fat
chubby cheeks
recessed chin
shitty coloring
jaw is not sharp and angular
no under eye support
weird head shape

only thing I have going for me is my height (being white doesn't count cause of my acne falio).
no hate to you @fobos its just pissing of how everyone is so bluepilled

your story has touched me, bro

Set up a paypal account and I will send you £10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
What are the pros of rad140?

Last edited:
didn't read the slightest part of a pixel of a letter

bump this lads

bump this could anyone please help me out'
I am getting mental breakdowns cause of this JFL

Can't you make paypal account? I made myself one without any credit or debit card information.

Taking RAD-140 is a bad idea

Can't you make paypal account? I made myself one without any credit or debit card information.
yeah I made a paypal account and have a link to get money
but like a dumbass I put my full name so i cant just share it without getting doxxed

• +1
Reactions: androidcel