Help me- Mike Mew

Debetro

Debetro

Kraken
The Trutharmy/Mew army coming together for change

Hi,

It is time to push for real change, to demonstrate that social media and grass roots activism can influence medical treatments, and gain a change for the better, by the people for the benefit of the people. It is important for us to take the high moral ground, act with integrity, listen as well as speaking, be polite and follow the science (and do this before following me or any preconception).

In November I have a court hearing and between now and then we need to bring the full attention of the media and global consciousness on to this situation and how crazy it all is. There is rot in the state of orthodontics and medicine, and rather than face up to these real issues the profession and "establishment" are trying to crush and destroy me. To shoot the messenger.

Many of you have real problems, millions of children have inappropriate treatment never knowing other options exist or the basics of simple cheap prevention strategies and the only realistic way to gain change is to bring the spotlight of modern medical research to focus on this issue, to raise the public awareness and force the orthodontic profession in the UK in to the scientific process, starting with a full, free and fair discussion on why teeth are crooked, then on to prevention, side effects etc.

Help needed to;

Spread this message, help us get info up on Wikipedia (where everything we put is constantly pulled), helping my father (get out the history of all that he has done to gain change and how these attempts have always been pushed back), help to find articles and research for my legal case, examples of good mewing results, facial and health damage, stories, and much more.

Initially I was hoping to find some good organizers and HR people so that we could organise everyone else. It would be great to have a few people in London who could physically meet up with us. Next someone who could do communication to help get the message out there.

I was hoping that people could post what they think that they could help with in the thread below and we can take it from there. Remember the biggest problem is my time and please appreciate how much stress is on me all the time, this is really really hard, most days I just don't want to get out from under the bed covers, the mental strain is incredible.

Thank you very much,

Mike

P.S. ideas welcome, my initial though was Mew army or Truth Army.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
8029E088 041D 4491 9965 5EC1DE33EB91

Calling out mike jew

mew mew mew

Paleontosaurus, that's what you are. You will never achieve happiness
instead of rotting here he should pray him every day

Dnrd what is this about