Help me pick contacts!

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I have T30 eyes currently with dark brown hair, which of these would suit me best?

Light blue: https://9mmsfx.net/shop/ols/products/lavender

Light grey: https://9mmsfx.net/shop/ols/products/light-green

Natural grey:

I want to get the light grey one tbh, would that look extremely uncanny?

tags

@IAMNOTANINCEL @Nick.Harte @kebab @WishIwasChico @GabachoCopium @anthony111553 @Eli

• +1
Reactions: zekken, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
I have T30 eyes currently with dark brown hair, which of these would suit me best?

Light blue: https://9mmsfx.net/shop/ols/products/lavender

Light grey: https://9mmsfx.net/shop/ols/products/light-green

Natural grey:

I want to get the light grey one tbh, would that look extremely uncanny?

tags

@IAMNOTANINCEL @Nick.Harte @kebab @WishIwasChico @GabachoCopium @anthony111553 @Eli
8113A72F 5289 4BDC 8D04 FDEE45B4A178

stick to brown if you have brown hair bossman

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SidharthTheSlayer, socialcel and 1 other person
A10 or nothing
This. Doesn’t matter if you have brown hair. Nothing beats A10 unless you’re a curry from Bengaliru or sumshit, then it will look weird on you and you should stick to brown.

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
This. Doesn’t matter if you have brown hair. Nothing beats A10 unless you’re a curry from Bengaliru or sumshit, then it will look weird on you and you should stick to brown.
Im white with dark hair and brows im going to get laser eyecolor change to get erands from tik tok coloring

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Nick.Harte
and i also might dye my hair dirty blonde before getting them

i’m white though so i don’t think it would look unnatural on me, wouldn’t it be at least worth a try?
A10 if white. I’ve seen people wearing it IRL and damn if you’re white Chad, do it. Insane halo ngl

• Woah
A10 if white. I’ve seen people wearing it IRL and damn if you’re white Chad, do it. Insane halo ngl
Really though, should I take it that far? Some ppl say A10s look unnatural even for whites. But I’m down if you think it would work

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Really though, should I take it that far? Some ppl say A10s look unnatural even for whites. But I’m down if you think it would work
I’ve seen someone with it and it looked amazing.

• Hmm...
Light brown as a backup. T07 mogs T30
Not a bad idea tbh. Either hazel/light brown would be good for seeing old friends/family as they obviously wouldn’t believe I got A10 eyes by aging. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Nick.Harte
btw @Nick.Harte my current theory is that when I get the A10 contacts I’ll try black hair (darkest shade possible) and dirty blonde, both of them in this hairstyle: (i don’t have this rn, growing it out)

IMG 9669

I think that either the contrast with dark hair or “matching” my eye color with my hair would be best, as my current hair color is similar to that of the guy in the pic. Thoughts?

• +1
btw @Nick.Harte my current theory is that when I get the A10 contacts I’ll try black hair (darkest shade possible) and dirty blonde, both of them in this hairstyle: (i don’t have this rn, growing it out)

View attachment 2724857

I think that either the contrast with dark hair or “matching” my eye color with my hair would be best, as my current hair color is similar to that of the guy in the pic. Thoughts?
Yeah it’s a pretty good idea imo. Try two different ones instead of sticking to one colour only. Hazel contacts would go well with the dark hair and A10 with blonde.

• +1
Yeah it’s a pretty good idea imo. Try two different ones instead of sticking to one colour only. Hazel contacts would go well with the dark hair and A10 with blonde.
Yeah the dark hair+A10 combo might be “too striking” but we’ll see

• +1
Yeah the dark hair+A10 combo might be “too striking” but we’ll see
Yeah and blonde with A10 will be better but you can do a little experiment and observe which one gives you more IOIs from females.

• +1
Yeah and blonde with A10 will be better but you can do a little experiment and observe which one gives you more IOIs from females.
For sure, I’ll run Tinder experiment with both for like a week or smth and see

• +1
Are these contacts even realistic?
So many contacts look very fake.

• +1