• IMG_9110.jpeg
    IMG_9110.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9097.png
    IMG_9097.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: no clue
(do not be saddened, this is constructive criticism) Haircut needs to be fixed ASAP. You could also leanmax a little more and even though your jaw line is pretty good, it still has the ability to improve. You also have prey eye's (as far as I can see) which could be improved upon. Fix all those with 6ft 2 frame and you a htn at worst and chadlite at best.

• +1
Reactions: currytriad
>video call with a foid

absolutely fucked up abused dog fakecel

(do not be saddened, this is constructive criticism) Haircut needs to be fixed ASAP. You could also leanmax a little more and even though your jaw line is pretty good, it still has the ability to improve. You also have prey eye's (as far as I can see) which could be improved upon. Fix all those with 6ft 2 frame and you a htn at worst and chadlite at best.
thanks broski