Reactions: Imretarded? and maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me
IMG 8241

rep me nigga

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and maxxmclooks
there’s no way those are female models they are extremely ugly? It’s not just me right

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
there’s no way those are female models they are extremely ugly? It’s not just me right
yeah i was kinda surprised too that they don't have that "classical" beauty, but nowadays for a woman to be a model, you really only have to be tall and look somewhat good or striking

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and rteme
i will vote for you but your competators are ugly asf

• Love it
How is this guy a model
241EEBC0 E8D3 460D 98BD 20F510B85A07

• +1
Loser needs to ask on here because he wouldnt win otherwise
Be ashamed of cheating

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Lookologist003 and maxxmclooks
Loser needs to ask on here because he wouldnt win otherwise
Be ashamed of cheating
i asked here bc i dont want to post the link to my socials (bad photos IMO)

its not cheating:feelswhy:

done

• Love it
i asked here bc i dont want to post the link to my socials (bad photos IMO)

its not cheating:feelswhy:
The goal of a competition is to see what the people like the most
If you go on your way to ask people to vote for you then it completely remove the purpose

The goal of a competition is to see what the people like the most
If you go on your way to ask people to vote for you then it completely remove the purpose
if i get most votes in only get 1 point, in the final there is 8 judges who all give 1 point to their favourite contestant, if i win the audience vote it doesn't make me automatically winner

if i get most votes in only get 1 point, in the final there is 8 judges who all give 1 point to their favourite contestant, if u win the audience vote it doesn't make me automatically winner
Its still rigging bro, ur not paying the game

• +1
I know people usually call models gay and effeminate but I've never seen such gay faces in my life

• +1
I know people usually call models gay and effeminate but I've never seen such gay faces in my life
i def understand, all of us had pretty strong makeup on+photgrapher wanted gay poses

this guy looks like Loox off cycle

Screenshot 2024 04 16 at 16 49 13 Jesper Salo jespersalo  Foto e video di Instagram

• JFL
done, hope u win

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: Eďo_
Dude you're eventually gonna have to suck a dick or hop on a dick. That's how modelling works. You can become a small model in daily magazines and shit but if you're actually aiming for being a top model/supermodel then you're gonna have to do gay shit. That's how it works, ask anyone or just look it up in youtube.

Dude you're eventually gonna have to suck a dick or hop on a dick. That's how modelling works. You can become a small model in daily magazines and shit but if you're actually aiming for being a top model/supermodel then you're gonna have to do gay shit. That's how it works, ask anyone or just look it up in youtube.
yeah ive heard a lot of people saying it, rn I'm doing this mainly as a hobby so will not suck any dickss

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
yeah ive heard a lot of people saying it, rn I'm doing this mainly as a hobby so will not suck any dickss
Ok, you won't become a top model then. But it's good to keep ur dignity and not be gay so good for you dont suck dicks bro its not worth it to do gay sex just to become a model jfl stay straight

Dude you're eventually gonna have to suck a dick or hop on a dick. That's how modelling works. You can become a small model in daily magazines and shit but if you're actually aiming for being a top model/supermodel then you're gonna have to do gay shit. That's how it works, ask anyone or just look it up in
Thats probably the reason why Barrett became bi

• +1
Ok, you won't become a top model then. But it's good to keep ur dignity and not be gay so good for you dont suck dicks bro its not worth it to do gay sex just to become a model jfl stay straight
yeah i def dont think its worth it, if you don't have dignity you don't have nothing

• +1
how many chads do you think have ever had sex with a man?

You look like an utter faggot muh model forget it subhuman, jfl at your short chin

• So Sad
  • +1