Help

shieldzz

shieldzz

Saw a picture of myself and i looked borderline autistic, then i noticed my left side of the face is wider than the right side. And i realized that my left leg is longer cause when i stand shoulder width my left leg is always further outside than my right. Biggest blackpill i've had to swallow because it is not entirely genetic and develops due to environment and stress. Maybe if I slept and maintained stress better and didn't fap so much in my early years i wouldn't be uneven.

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Samsepioler and kebab
Maybe if I slept and maintained stress better and didn't fap so much in my early years i wouldn't be uneven.
dude i bet most of modern male teenagers have this lifestyle and they are not "uneven"

• Ugh..
Reactions: shieldzz
just kys good solution

Saw a picture of myself and i looked borderline autistic, then i noticed my left side of the face is wider than the right side. And i realized that my left leg is longer cause when i stand shoulder width my left leg is always further outside than my right. Biggest blackpill i've had to swallow because it is not entirely genetic and develops due to environment and stress. Maybe if I slept and maintained stress better and didn't fap so much in my early years i wouldn't be uneven.
JFL i was giga analysing this chad at my schools face and one of his eyes is legit lower and one side of his face is wider aswell, yet it doesnt affect him atall you only notice when you look hard reminder that chad does all the shit habits and still mogs

it's also over for me

bitchass nigga im fucking your mom rn
I imagine my cock slipping into your mothers anus whilst your dad sits in the corner crying

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
I imagine my cock slipping into your mothers anus whilst your dad sits in the corner crying
kys nigger cry about being uneven smalldickcel

I don’t think anybody cares besides you bag y stress it jfl

imagination jerking off GIF