Helpp

shieldzz

shieldzz

Saw a picture of myself and i looked borderline autistic, then i noticed my left side of the face is wider than the right side. And i realized that my left leg is longer cause when i stand shoulder width my left leg is always further outside than my right. Biggest blackpill i've had to swallow because it is not entirely genetic and develops due to environment and stress. Maybe if I slept and maintained stress better and didn't fap so much in my early years i wouldn't be uneven.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Saw a picture of myself and i looked borderline autistic, then i noticed my left side of the face is wider than the right side. And i realized that my left leg is longer cause when i stand shoulder width my left leg is always further outside than my right. Biggest blackpill i've had to swallow because it is not entirely genetic and develops due to environment and stress. Maybe if I slept and maintained stress better and didn't fap so much in my early years i wouldn't be uneven.
bruh i sucked my thumb till 16 years old and slept on my side and i am still not recessed or have some massive asymmetry. yall had to be doing something else, busted too much on your face or something

you’re just ugly lil guy it’s over for you

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and shieldzz
bruh i sucked my thumb till 16 years old and slept on my side and i am still not recessed or have some massive asymmetry. yall had to be doing something else, busted too much on your face or something
over

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Just pack it in and call it a day.

Attachments

• IMG_7743.png
    IMG_7743.png
    768.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7744.png
    IMG_7744.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 0