Henry Cavill Is The Reason Why Your Surgery is Pointless

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Exhibit A- Disgusting Hairline? No Problem :what::cool:

Exhibit B- Muh Indian Tier Infras? No NO! It creates character for him!:soy::soy:

Exhibit C- Boneless Meat in Selfies? Nope. Not Applicable.

Exhibit D- Absolute Dog Shit Eye Area (By PSL standards, i.e. beady shape, UEE, NCT, PFL, droopy Eyelids, 404 medial canthus)?

So what? He's still near 7 PSL.

Looks are not a sum of the parts.
Stop thinking muh x or y augmentation to your pathetic face will somehow lift you into slayer status. After normie level, surgery falls off a cliff in terms of return on investment. You can never and I mean NEVER synthetically produce a Chad. And a failo that would otherwise sodmize a normie to truecel status has negligible effects on a true fully-fledged Chad- even multiple of them.

B-b-b-b-b-but trust me bro, one sliding genio and I'll be smothered in pussy!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

@StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @fucclife @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @Preston @AscendingHero @tyronelite @Gargantuan @greeneyes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22354 and 33 others
the main thing he's got going for him is good ageing, he's almost 40, that alone sets you apart above all other men.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22886 and 12 others
tldr you faggot, how many pics of cavill you got?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, zharupodrugu, HarrierDuBois and 13 others
thx for chinpill :Comfy:

how to know you are an insecure validation seeking faggot : mass tagging people that has %99 chance of not giving single fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
water :oops: 🚰

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
he's a HTN unfrauded PSL wise negl the status halo after seeing these stars in movies and tv shows can bump them up in appeal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69 and Shieda_Kayn
I've seen this format before bhai :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
He was chadlite in prime

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, NorthAtlandidMogs, gigablackcel and 4 others
welcome back bhai
1015DE1F C67D 42E7 9D4E 0695E7B85F76

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Genetic recombination pill. None of his brothers come close to his looks.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 24444, Agendum and 1 other person
View attachment 1927347View attachment 1927356

Exhibit B- Muh Indian Tier Infras? No NO! It creates character for him!:soy::soy:
View attachment 1927350View attachment 1927349View attachment 1927371

View attachment 1927368View attachment 1927370View attachment 1927363

Exhibit D- Absolute Dog Shit Eye Area (By PSL standards, i.e. beady shape, UEE, NCT, PFL, droopy Eyelids, 404 medial canthus)?

View attachment 1927352View attachment 1927373

View attachment 1927375

Stop thinking muh x or y augmentation to your pathetic face will somehow lift you into slayer status. After normie level, surgery falls off a cliff in terms of return on investment. You can never and I mean NEVER synthetically produce a Chad. And a failo that would otherwise sodmize a normie to truecel status has negligible effects on a true fully-fledged Chad- even multiple of them.

B-b-b-b-b-but trust me bro, one sliding genio and I'll be smothered in pussy!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

@StrangerDanger @8PSLcel @fucclife @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @Preston @AscendingHero @tyronelite @Gargantuan @greeneyes
Bro has me in tears 😭

Watch the movie Ondskan
I love watching nordic movies I watched the hunt couple days ago very good I watched it in danish also

I wanna watch vildspor but I can’t find it here and I’m pissed

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Been saying this for a while. There is a lot about makes a face gl that we don't understand. You can theorize all day about how changing one feature could improve you but once you get surgery or whatever to actually change it, chances are it would hardly improve you or just make you look worse.

Surgerymaxxing is still worth it if you are below average like most of the site. However, many here just have shit pheno, bad ratios, fucked skull shape and other such issues, which surgery can't fix.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 8771, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
I love watching nordic movies I watched the hunt couple days ago very good I watched it in danish also

I wanna watch vildspor but I can’t find it here and I’m pissed
He bangs a savo chick from savolix

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Lower third + phenotype is all that matters.

power of blue eyes

fuck you Allah! Why didn't you gave me ubermensch a10s???!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: Agendum

View attachment 1927375

Why are niggas here so obsessed with him. He looks like a regular white guy that I see at target.

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • +1
Reactions: User49, Prince88, Dystopian and 2 others
Been saying this for a while. There is a lot about makes a face gl that we don't understand. You can theorize all day about how changing one feature could improve you but once you get surgery or whatever to actually change it, chances are it would hardly improve you or just make you look worse.

Surgerymaxxing is still worth it if you are below average like most of the site. However, many here just have shit pheno, bad ratios, fucked skull shape and other such issues, which surgery can't fix.
With anything aesthetic there are certain things that tend to make something attractive or good but they aren't hard and fast rules, just guidelines. Most people are better served by following the rules. If you're a writer you should probably try to have a good plot. But some people are able to get away with not having a plot. They are the few, but if the average writer tries it then they'll probably end up with a piece of shit. For every Picasso, you have 10,000 deviant art "abstract artists."

02E5AE17 21B0 44FC B07C A1089C65B12D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Only the mentally ill (95% of this forum) would call Henry Cavill ugly or severely downplay his looks. Meanwhile in reality, he's considered one of the best looking men on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, oldcell, Prince88 and 4 others
all that matters is golden ratio & chad skull shape & chin

• +1

View attachment 1927375

Lol

Surgery and single features dont make you chad never happened

I never saw any surgerycell went up more than a point ( One point migth be difference betwene incel and slayer tho)

IF u surgerycell every single feature to perfection u became asexual uncanny kendoll sorry

• +1
you have to be seriously retarded to draw this conclusion after reading this thread

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I never saw any surgerycell went up more than a point ( One point migth be difference betwene incel and slayer tho)

IF u surgerycell every single feature to perfection u became asexual uncanny kendoll sorry
Being a model and have very striking features =/= being good looking and attractive.

Otherwise
Kelly mittendorf > Ariana Grande, Zendaya, Lima, etc.

kelly-mittendorf-slideshow-03_1703217585101.jpg_gallery_max1.jpg

you have to be seriously retarded to draw this conclusion after reading this thread
The only conclusion one should get from this thread is how important bones are

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
His lower third mogs

His bones let him get away with his flaws
no

chico is boneless and has flaws like high set brows upturned nose no browridge narrow jaw yet he’s still gl

it’s literally just that every chad still has flaws

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
no

chico is boneless and has flaws like high set brows upturned nose no browridge narrow jaw yet he’s still gl

it’s literally just that every chad still has flaws
Chico isn’t boneless, he has good bones and extremely good soft features.

And I agree with you that even chads have facial flaws but how could you call this boneless JFL?

And yeah facial harmony isn’t well understood but it’s obvious when a certain feature will disrupt it. Big ass ears are an obvious example, an over projected jaw caused by too much bimax advancement relative to upper maxilla/midface projection is another example. A big flat bulbous nose as well.

Also it’s obvious to anyone with a brain that surgery has its limits, the only way someone becomes a “chad” after surgery is if they were already HTN-Chadlite with one or two easy to fix falios, you shouldn’t strive to become chad when looksmaxxing you should focus on fixing your biggest facial flaws and reaching a point where the way you look stops negatively affecting your life

• +1
Reactions: El Matatom and It'snotover
Chico isn’t boneless, he has good bones and extremely good soft features.

And I agree with you that even chads have facial flaws but how could you call this boneless JFL?

View attachment 2105844 View attachment 2105849

And yeah facial harmony isn’t well understood but it’s obvious when a certain feature will disrupt it. Big ass ears are an obvious example, an over projected jaw caused by too much bimax advancement relative to upper maxilla/midface projection is another example. A big flat bulbous nose as well.

Also it’s obvious to anyone with a brain that surgery has its limits, the only way someone becomes a “chad” after surgery is if they were already HTN-Chadlite with one or two easy to fix falios, you shouldn’t strive to become chad when looksmaxxing you should focus on fixing your biggest facial flaws and reaching a point where the way you look stops negatively affecting your life
chico is boneless makeup frauder stop coping but didn’t read the rest of ur essay son

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 20631