Her uncle will kill me if I talk to her, what should I do???

Which country are you from btw? Is English your first language?
No it's not.

I'm surprised you don't know that I'm from Syria jfl.

I've made a thread not long ago that we're getting bombed and went offline for a few days because we actually got hit, everyone here thought I was dead :lul:.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and owlofathena
No it's not.

I'm surprised you don't know that I'm from Syria jfl.

I've made a thread not long ago that we're getting bombed and went offline for a few days because we actually got hit, everyone here thought I was dead :lul:.
Ah so Arabic is your first language. Am sorry man I can't imagine what being from that shithole would be like. It's probably the worst country in middle east to be from apart from maybe Iran cause of the government there.

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Narcissus🥀
Not really her uncle, just a far relative.

Tbh I don't care about anyone else, I will approach her away from everyone and tell her how I feel.

I know she likes me so there won't be a problem.

What do you think I should say tho? (If I want her to know my intentions and that I'm serious)
If you will do haram I won’t help you.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I'm gonna keep it short and simple.

A very beautiful girl (stacylite imo) has been giving me IOIs for a period of 7 months or so, she looks alot like Monica belluci and Jennifer Connelly
View attachment 2864405
View attachment 2864415

She lives in my neighborhood and we both go to the same boxing gym.

The couch there is her uncle and he also trains me, one time he saw me talking with her and laughing, then he told me to never interact with her again.

Mind you I live In traditional religious city, so it's common to be disliked for talking to girls, and the couch hates me for some reason, I never felt like he cared about me.

Now now I don't have feelings for her, but I'd love to break her fucking hymen just out of fucking spite and because it would be a shame if I didn't do so.

Tags, tell me what I should do, wrong answers only

@randomop @try2beme @yeeyeeslayer @sportsmogger @PseduoAryan @sub5c3l
Kill her, then date the uncle.

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀