Hercules Holds for Framemaxxing?

superschizo

superschizo

SUPERSCHIZO

^ Ignore what the grigger (gray nigger) is doing, but this is the type of machine I'm going to use (top pulley thing, shit you can do pulldowns from)

^ And this is the type of movement I'll be doing

It's going to be one hand at a time due to equipment limitations, so it will be harder to balance
However, this will allow me to rotate and adjust, perfecting the stretch I get

I'm going to do 5-10x daily of this, holding on for as long as I can, trying to loosen up the arm/shoulder as much as I can without dislocating, in order to stretch everything out

Has anyone tried this and have you improved your width/frame?

Also drop new framemaxxing exercises below, not the Reeves shit we've already seen a thousand time but new ideas like this

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
These exercises were in the Framemaxxing guide and I think were also mentioned in the old Lookism.net Framemaxxing guides. So it has to be correct somehow. But I haven't tried it yet. And it also looks kind of lowkey painful.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and superschizo
These exercises were in the Framemaxxing guide and I think were also mentioned in the old Lookism.net Framemaxxing guides. So it has to be correct somehow. But I haven't tried it yet. And it also looks kind of lowkey painful.
About as painful as any other stretch, grip is a challenge though, gonna work the shit out of your hands/forearms

It’s cope.

Frame is mostly genetic, polymorphisms and potential for bone growth matter a lot. then in order of importance, it would be hormones second - which can be influenced by environment like food and injecting and whatnot. i would say the stretches and exercises are kind of cope but it's impossible to give you an answer because i don't know anything about that shit tbh. my theory (some others think this too): is that the thyroid is probably the pillar of bone growth, and having an overactive thyroid is somewhat ideal. then eat as much bullshit (high glycemic) keeping protein, sugar, and calcium intake as high as you can to spike insulin and igf-1 and ideally inject test and shit like that. ideally should also be working out, no harm in trying the retarded "frame-maxxing exercises" (concerning bone growth :lul:) but it's most likely a waste of time because it wouldn't make sense to believe a few minutes a day of some sort of 'bone stimulus' (lulz) is going to make a dramatic difference.

the only frame-maxxing that obviously and definitely works is hypertrophy of the muscles.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and superschizo
View attachment 2804991
^ Ignore what the grigger (gray nigger) is doing, but this is the type of machine I'm going to use (top pulley thing, shit you can do pulldowns from)
View attachment 2804992
^ And this is the type of movement I'll be doing

It's going to be one hand at a time due to equipment limitations, so it will be harder to balance
However, this will allow me to rotate and adjust, perfecting the stretch I get

I'm going to do 5-10x daily of this, holding on for as long as I can, trying to loosen up the arm/shoulder as much as I can without dislocating, in order to stretch everything out

Has anyone tried this and have you improved your width/frame?

Also drop new framemaxxing exercises below, not the Reeves shit we've already seen a thousand time but new ideas like this
Just did 5 sets, obviously is going to take time, but immediately I noticed my shoulders feel a lot better and loose, which is making it easier to have good posture (lats/scapula positioned correctly, back/down and all that, so I look wider, flatter clavicles, etc)

Also did farmer's walks right before to work on posture, same thing, lats flared/scapula positioned correctly

Youre gonna look like a clown at the gym tho. But should work in theory if youre under 24

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
also doing this with reeves deadlift, i do it at the gym 6-5x a week 3 sets each. heard reeves is better with high rep so doing 20, for the hold im doing 30 sec hold each arm 3 times

just get a bigger bench if dont wanna look like a retard in the gym doing this