Here are my stats. Am I fucked? What job/career should I follow?

ive given up on bachelors just gonna finish w associates, but u should make a youtube channel like "how I was the leader of the looksmaxxing psl movement" akin to normie shock alt right pipeline vids from years ago, talk about how u destroyed a generation of zoomies w morphs jfl, then offer a bluepilled solution or something compromised, profit.

View attachment 2438804
Does he know :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
HUGE FUCKING COPE. Most people who become gay/lesbians or change genders chose that way because they were unsuccessful with the opposite sex. Good luck finding any 6’0+ white/white passing htn + who was actually gay. A lot of models fuck so much and let the fact that they were worshipped by their looks get to their head that they turn crazy and start valuingtheir own (therefore masculine) beauty, becoming narcy and gay (what happened to barrett, william roepstorff etc.). Naturally born gay people are very rare compared to the number of fags you have in the planet currently, hence why most of them are ugly as shit.
No such thing as naturally born gay people, it’s all environmental

• +1
What jobs do you have in mind yourself?

• +1
@Krakowski he needs to have lower IQ and higher T:

• Love it
try to become a crossdress sex worker you already have the gender dysphoria

• Ugh..
My current stats:
  1. 130 IQ (this is from an IQ test so it could be way lower)
  2. Zoomer born after 9/11
  3. Gender dysphoria
  4. Sedentary lifestyle aside from gymcelling
  5. Not hard working (could not handle working more than 10 hours a week, no joke)
  6. I have low mental willpower
  7. Poor physical body. Short height and narrow frame.
  8. Struggles at STEM. Can do basic level shit and nothing harder.
  9. Cannot learn things fairly easily. Bad at learning new languages even at young ages. Cannot remember things I read in books. Fails to memorize facts in history classes.
  10. Very mediocre at planning things; I take my own time a lot when I plan something.
  11. Awkward with everyone. Zero social life.
  12. Bad at communicating with people and executing orders (I make way too many mistakes). Don’t know how I can possibly pass a job interview.
  13. In college but failing classes because of a lack of discipline.
  14. Zero experience with anything.
  15. Doesnt know basic stuff like everyday personal finance, taxes, cooking, technology, social cues, and useful life-saving info.
Is it over for me?

@crisis

This thread is inspired by a @crisis gigathread.
tranny max

• +1