Here's a bug you should fix @mods

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
@TRUE_CEL @Master @AlexBrown84 @emeraldglass
On Android, when I get a notification
1 and open it, then I go back to the previous page by clicking "< Looksmax", the notification 1 reappears like I haven't already read it.

That means I practically get the same notification numerous times even though nobody's reacting or replying to me.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, Jase and 1 other person
reacts me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
there is another bug to fix, op......you

Last edited:
Same on iphone

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Mr Test
my eyes are deepset you deathnic
It just look like that because you're jutting cavemanshit innit 🍖

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
It just look like that because you're jutting cavemanshit innit 🍖
View attachment 2479023
your iq is pretty low innit. even on this guy you try to post nonstop claiming to be me you see has big browridge so very is very unlikely he has bug eyes, you deathnik bug

will look into it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22124
1 and open it, then I go back to the previous page by clicking "< Looksmax", the notification 1 reappears like I haven't already read it.

That means I practically get the same notification numerous times even though nobody's reacting or replying to me.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have reviewed your bug report and understand the problem you've encountered. Our technical team is actively working on resolving this issue, and we aim to have it fixed as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on our progress. In the meantime, if you have any additional details or observations related to this bug, please feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us improve the forum experience.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24712
@diwkitffbw

We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the assistance we provided. Your feedback is important to us, and we strive to ensure a positive experience for all our users. If you have specific concerns or suggestions for how we can improve our support or services, please feel free to share them with us. We're here to listen and make improvements based on your input. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your feedback.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Michael Myers

>Android

Poor people problems.

Sent from my iPhone.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
@diwkitffbw

We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the assistance we provided. Your feedback is important to us, and we strive to ensure a positive experience for all our users. If you have specific concerns or suggestions for how we can improve our support or services, please feel free to share them with us. We're here to listen and make improvements based on your input. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we appreciate your feedback.
can i have looksmex premium

so-called Blackpilled looksmax user uses an android jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme
Hire father @thecel pls he lost his job
I'm pleased to inform you that Thecel has taken on a new role within our organization, and he is currently working in another department overseas. As a result, he won't be returning to his previous position with us in the near future.

We appreciate your interest in Thecel's career development, and we believe this new opportunity aligns well with his skills and our forums goals.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 43403
I'm pleased to inform you that Thecel has taken on a new role within our organization, and he is currently working in another department overseas. As a result, he won't be returning to his previous position with us in the near future.

We appreciate your interest in Thecel's career development, and we believe this new opportunity aligns well with his skills and our company's goals.
Can You Increase 90k Word Limit So I Can Preview My Thread UwU ? Also The Files Uploading Limit is 10mbs JFL

Last edited:
It would appear the problem has been resolved. Massive thanks to @emeraldglass, @AlexBrown84 or whomever fixed my issue within such quick notice!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and emeraldglass
your iq is pretty low innit. even on this guy you try to post nonstop claiming to be me you see has big browridge so very is very unlikely he has bug eyes, you deathnik bug
My honest reaction:
IMG 0050

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
It would appear the problem has been resolved. Massive thanks to @emeraldglass, @AlexBrown84 or whomever fixed my issue within such quick notice!
they forgot to fix the bug that makes me subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
Can You Increase 90k Word Limit So I Can Preview My Thread UwU ? Also The Files Uploading Video is 10mbs JFL
I regret to inform you that I do not have the capability to alter word limits or file sizes on the forum. These specific adjustments are within the control of the forum owner, @Master or designated administrators. If you believe that changes to these limits are necessary, I recommend reaching out to them directly to discuss your request. They will be better equipped to assess and potentially make the adjustments you require. If you have any other questions or need assistance with different aspects of the forum, please feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to help.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43403