Hernan Drago mogges every person on this earth

lestoa

lestoa

He is the perfect adam, gandy gets brutally mogged by drago jfl.
@Hernan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, ElTruecel, Hernan and 1 other person
''muh framecel'' nigga look at his face. When u have his face frame doesnt matter anymore

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, whitegymmax, Hernan and 3 others
Tyler Maher mogs him brutally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: baboon593, trueceI, Deleted member 31329 and 5 others
''muh framecel'' nigga look at his face. When u have his face frame doesnt matter anymore
it actually does. his face is masc which means that having a big frame is required for it to not look out of place

• +1
Reactions: smallman
aged like fine wine

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
it actually does. his face is masc which means that having a big frame is required for it to not look out of place
delusional.org

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigPoppaPump and Deleted member 57464
Drago is the best looking man, only close to him is Hexum
Images   2024 03 07T131136937

• +1
Reactions: F36, Mrxshmallow, TechnoBoss and 5 others
Has an ugly horse face, got mogged by hernan
And if maher doesn't (which he does) theres guys like jon erik hexum, john todd and two scandinavian guys that i forgot the names of
"horse face" maher btw, wide jaw, perfect midface ratio definitely horse face

• +1
Reactions: F36 and trueceI
And if maher doesn't (which he does) theres guys like jon erik hexum, john todd and two scandinavian guys that i forgot the names of
"horse face" maher btw, wide jaw, perfect midface ratio definitely horse face
View attachment 2790410
looks like my ass, still being mogged by drago

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
he has a good frame, people who say that he's a framecel is referring to photos taken from like 1 m away

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Vinnie Hacker.

Nah hernan is one of the few men who would completely outshine Tyler maher.
look, lets talk about facially because irl maher would brutally mog him with height, frame and physique and overall how big he is in comparison to hernan drago, yes facially hernan might be better but when we are talking about mogging IRL, maher mogs. just imagine that narrow shoulder hernan who is shorter compared to tyler whos 6'5 with wide shoulders irl, you know who the girls are going for.

looks like my ass, still being mogged by drago
look, lets talk about facially because irl maher would brutally mog him with height, frame and physique and overall how big he is in comparison to hernan drago, yes facially hernan might be better but when we are talking about mogging IRL, maher mogs. just imagine that narrow shoulder hernan who is shorter compared to tyler whos 6'5 with wide shoulders irl, you know who the girls are going for.

Prime dolph lundgren also mogs Tyler maher.

Hernan drago is also over 6'0 and has a good frame so face is the deciding factor imo.

@Hernan
His face is legit perfect but you can’t just say frame doesn’t matter, realistically speaking to be perfect Adam he has to be like 6’1-6’4 David laid physique

Hernan drago is also over 6'0 and has a good frame so face is the deciding factor imo.
tyler is 6'5, drago is weak 6'2, dragos frame is nothing compared to tyler. in a nightclub tyler also brutally mogs because in nightclubs the foids cant see your face properly. and who the fuck was talking about dolph lundgren and for what reason btw?
hernan only mogs tyler facially
smv wise tyler
and foids would instantly go for tyler irl because of how brutal the mog would be

His face is legit perfect but you can’t just say frame doesn’t matter, realistically speaking to be perfect Adam he has to be like 6’1-6’4 David laid physique
david laid physique is unrealistic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

He isn’t over 6

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and asdvek
hes like 188cm something but some sources also say he is 178cm so we dont know
He’s most definitely not 188cm 178 seems accurate

well idk some sources say 188 some say 178 we dont know
You can look at videos of him irl beside other people, he’s pretty small looking

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
His face is both striking and masculine

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Hernan
A switch activates in my brain when tiktokcels spell "mogs" wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Wigger
ITS MOG MOGGED MOGS

NOT MOGG MOGGS MOGGE

Sep 14, 2023, dont act like u r a og nigga
I am from 2021 or some shit but im not an og ive pretty much just thorwn away 3 years of my life. I am changing however

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
I am from 2021 or some shit but im not an og ive pretty much just thorwn away 3 years of my life. I am changing however
I was already on lookism.net when I was 9

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Shkreliii
  • WTF
Reactions: lestoa
still mogged by justin bieber

1.21 eye separation, short ramus, femenine facial thirds, ipdcel, round chin. Gets Mogged by bomer

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpeg
    IMG_1010.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Mogged by men in bikini

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
he mogs

Shami

• JFL