@heroinfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
It’s now to the point where I want to go through the screen and put @heroinfather to sleep for being a beta male who’s not a kid of this word. Then again, he’s just another dumbass kid on this site.

keep crying for him fat manlet nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 176, dogtown and 7 others

i cucked you fatty, fat fucking cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown, kobecel and 5 others
Keep orbiting me and @heroinfather you stupid fat nigger

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, androidcel and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, Nibba, Deleted member 176 and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, Nibba, Deleted member 176 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and ChoSeungHui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, heroinfather, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
CAGING @ YOUR LIFE ATM JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown, kobecel and 3 others
Go to hell, everyone single one of you. Fuck this site. Fucking neo-nazi, school shooter worshipping racist fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, ZyzzReincarnate and heroinfather
You’re didn’t answer my question in the private chat, tub.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, ChoSeungHui and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
Reactions: impure666, ChoSeungHui and NickGurr

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, heroinfather, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, NickGurr and ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, heroinfather, NickGurr and 1 other person
guess who mogs who boyo??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
ALL of y’all niggas never had a bitch like you in the past.

NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ChoSeungHui and ZyzzReincarnate

@blackoutwhitein
Is that semen or grease on your cheek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, dogtown and heroinfather

‘W-who a-are you?’ asks @blackoutwhitein as he sees the strange man standing on the entrance of the alleyway.
‘I’m the one who will pay the debt @blackoutwhitein... tsk tsk tsk, all alone here, such a fragile out by himself.’ returned the stranger.
@blackoutwhitein could see the stranger smirking, his yellow teeth shining in the moonlight above, illuminating the narrow corridor where he was traped in, a cold brickwall to his back.

‘Please don't kill me, Mr. !’ said @blackoutwhitein who was starting to tear up.
‘Y-you can have all my money! My watch, maybe this-’
‘You don’t get it, do ya?’
‘No, please! Give me another chance! I'm begging you!’ begged @blackoutwhitein. ‘I do ANYTHING!’
‘Anything?’ said the stranger italically.
‘ANYTHING!’
The stranger started unbuttoning his shirt.
‘I think you know where this is going.’
@blackoutwhitein swallowed and lowered his head solemnly again, trying to break eye contact.
‘No, I, I mean I don’t get it it. You don’t want to kill me. Is this a prank, haha funny dude just mention me in the descrip-‘
‘What?’ The stranger start undoing his belt
‘I'm taking off my belt for banging.’
‘Banging? Oh, like banging my head in with a rock and stuff like that? Real funny haha, can I go now?’
‘No, like me dropping anchor in your poopdeck. And maybe finishing off on your stomach.’
‘I don't understand!’ said @blackoutwhitein the virgin.
‘ARRRGH! I'LL SHOW YOU!’ @Pex1992 pushed @blackoutwhitein over onto his stomach. @blackoutwhitein looked back as Pex started to slide off his little tailored chinos.
‘Wh-what are you doing?’ he said.
‘Anything,’ he said, echoing @blackoutwhitein's promise, ‘… that I want.’ Next came the my little pony underwear. Pex pulled them off and cast them aside, exposing @blackoutwhitein's porous carotene ass. @blackoutwhitein shivered as he felt the air hit him where it normally did not.
‘You feel a draft?’ he said nervously. But Pex was too busy preparing to bang for small talk. He took his long, jagged, rickets-affected finger and poked it inside @blackoutwhitein's tiny pucker hole. @blackoutwhitein squealed like a little piggy. ‘That's a private area!’ said @blackoutwhitein.
‘Don't you want your save your pathetic little life?’
‘You mean if I do this, you'll let me live?’
‘Yeah, sure, whatever.’
‘COOL BEANS! That's greeeeEEEEEEEE!’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, NickGurr, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
View attachment 40777
‘W-who a-are you?’ asks @blackoutwhitein as he sees the strange man standing on the entrance of the alleyway.
‘I’m the one who will pay the debt @blackoutwhitein... tsk tsk tsk, all alone here, such a fragile out by himself.’ returned the stranger.
@blackoutwhitein could see the stranger smirking, his yellow teeth shining in the moonlight above, illuminating the narrow corridor where he was traped in, a cold brickwall to his back.

‘Please don't kill me, Mr. !’ said @blackoutwhitein who was starting to tear up.
‘No, please! Give me another chance! I'm begging you!’ begged @blackoutwhitein. ‘I do ANYTHING!’
‘ANYTHING!’
@blackoutwhitein swallowed and lowered his head solemnly again, trying to break eye contact.
‘No, I, I mean I don’t get it it. You don’t want to kill me. Is this a prank, haha funny dude just mention me in the descrip-‘
‘Banging? Oh, like banging my head in with a rock and stuff like that? Real funny haha, can I go now?’
‘No, like me dropping anchor in your poopdeck. And maybe finishing off on your stomach.’
‘ARRRGH! I'LL SHOW YOU!’ @Pex1992 pushed @blackoutwhitein over onto his stomach. @blackoutwhitein looked back as Pex started to slide off his little tailored chinos.
‘Anything,’ he said, echoing @blackoutwhitein's promise, ‘… that I want.’ Next came the my little pony underwear. Pex pulled them off and cast them aside, exposing @blackoutwhitein's porous carotene ass. @blackoutwhitein shivered as he felt the air hit him where it normally did not.
‘You feel a draft?’ he said nervously. But Pex was too busy preparing to bang for small talk. He took his long, jagged, rickets-affected finger and poked it inside @blackoutwhitein's tiny pucker hole. @blackoutwhitein squealed like a little piggy. ‘That's a private area!’ said @blackoutwhitein.
‘Yeah, sure, whatever.’
loled

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
View attachment 40777

‘ANYTHING!’
‘Yeah, sure, whatever.’
Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and ChoSeungHui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, ChoSeungHui and heroinfather
ur fat lol

• +1