heterochromia(2 different colored eyes) is literally the greatest looksmax that all incels should look into(change eye color via laser)

Raax

Raax

Bronze
Storma will never release their technology for the public to lighten eyes but other areas like Eyecos in Spain have got many patients(join the fb groups to see the patients results)

Spain clinic charges 4000euros and you have to go there for 3-4 phases(if you have brown eyes) with breaks of 6 month between the phases to achieve lightening of your eyes

The best result clinic imho is in Mexico called Yeux Clairs and their results are gray blue

They charge $500 per session and if you’re brown eyed then you require 20 sessions(do 2 sessions per month for the best light blue result)

I honestly think you guys should do 1 eye color lightening laser for these reasons below

1) Price halves

2) in case something goes wrong in the long term then your damage will be to one eye only and you will be safe compared to the Autists who are doing it to both eyes

3) if you’re an incel then chances are your face is angry looking etc and if you add 2 different colored eyes then you will look intimidating and will stand out, getting both eyes lasered will not increase your rating as much as a one eye lasered will do

Attachments

• 3D57243B-EECC-425F-B8B4-69625783E18C.jpeg
    3D57243B-EECC-425F-B8B4-69625783E18C.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 74
  • B4722786-02CB-4E55-8C26-A4E333AC0699.png
    B4722786-02CB-4E55-8C26-A4E333AC0699.png
    771.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Timelessbrah
Just deform your eyes theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, yonmaxxed, Warlow and 4 others
Holy autism

(OP)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, SteveRogers, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
I have two different coloured eyes it does jack shit
symmetry is attractive, for attraction your eyes should be the same colour ded srs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Britishlooksmaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
The reason why so many people here are waiting for stroma is because they're claiming to have a new type of laser that produces low energy waves that collapse the thick melanin layer in your eye instead of completely eviscerating it with a LASIK scale laser. The latter can and will damage your eyeballs if done repeatedly.

Try photoshopping yourself using eye color changer apps

You will literally look intimidating and stronger if you have 2 different colored eyes compared to 2 grayish blue eyes

The reason why so many people here are waiting for stroma is because they're claiming to have a new type of laser that produces low energy waves that collapse the thick melanin layer in your eye instead of completely eviscerating it with a LASIK scale laser. The latter can and will damage your eyeballs if done repeatedly.
Stroma has been doing this trick for 10 years now(not exaggerating, you can research this)

Each year they release 1 or 2 picture and studies claiming they’re close to release date just so that they can swindle in some investor money

That’s their game

symmetry is attractive, for attraction your eyes should be the same colour ded srs
any pictures?
If uncomfortable then can you at least show me on pm?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Britishlooksmaxxer

What colours are your eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Same i have two colour eyes..blue and light green in the middle...its rare.

• +1
What colours are your eyes?
Black and brown tbh
I have anisocoria so I could wear blue contacts in one of my eyes and it would look very realistic

but something looking cool =/= being attractive

I get girls asking to stare into my eyes all the time but it doesnt mean the wanna fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: AH1882
tbf that will pull in more tang then just having blue eyes

never gonna do it tho so who cares

• Hmm...
Reactions: GigaMogger

You will literally look intimidating and stronger if you have 2 different colored eyes compared to 2 grayish blue eyes

Stroma has been doing this trick for 10 years now(not exaggerating, you can research this)

Each year they release 1 or 2 picture and studies claiming they’re close to release date just so that they can swindle in some investor money

That’s their game

any pictures?
I know, but at the same time I won't blind myself just so I can have light coloured eyes. They are useless if I can't see.

Last edited:
Coloured eyes will always mog. Doesn't matter what type. End of the thread

That’s their game

any pictures?
I will post them in a bit, gotta take a shower first

I know, but at the same I won't blind myself just so I can have light coloured eyes. They are useless if I can't see.
Yes. I had a phobia of going blind when I was younger. I couldn't live blind. Be grateful you have good sight.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
looks like shit

kys curry

• WTF
Reactions: Raax
I know, but at the same time I won't blind myself just so I can have light coloured eyes. They are useless if I can't see.
Yes. I had a phobia of going blind when I was younger. I couldn't live blind. Be grateful you have good sight.

Literally 100s of patients in this group documenting all the way since 2016 who have been lasering eyes and turning out fine

I also noticed that blue eyes look like shit on curries/arabs etc but instead they look more godly with green eyes and unfortunately lasers don’t exist to make eyes green
The lasers will always result in grayish blue no matter which doctor you go to

• +1
Yes there was a recent action movie and the "hero" was made to wear blue lenses. The director said:
"super heroes have blue eyes" "No one would take it seriously otherwise"
The coloured eye halo is drastic.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Good_Little_Goy

Literally 100s of patients in this group documenting all the way since 2016 who have been lasering eyes and turning out fine

I also noticed that blue eyes look like shit on curries/arabs etc but instead they look more godly with green eyes and unfortunately lasers don’t exist to make eyes green
The lasers will always result in grayish blue
If its safe then fair enough.
Grey eyes and light hair very attractive.

• +1
Yes there was a recent action movie and the "hero" was made to wear blue lenses. The director said:
"super heroes have blue eyes" "No one would take it seriously otherwise"
The coloured eye halo is drastic.

The director is just biased and being stereotypical jfl.

If superheroes were all black people, then that will be the stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
I did think that myself. The video was incel TV JBW.
If superheroes were all black people, then that will be the stereotype

26 Psychic Abilities Your Star Child Possesses 6aace6e791eed93d66aa6692e9aa81d6
Nothing mog this mutation

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and YoungChadcel
Standing out features, like having heterochromia, or going grey while young, or being very thin. Are only attractive if you are already attractive, if you look like a subhuman then any striking feature will just add subhumanity points, because you look diseased.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, SexyMofo and Good_Little_Goy
okay these are my eyes in some different lightings
ik im squinting in the bright ones but I have photophobia so I cant help it

might delete the pics in a bit

edit: deleted, pm if u wanna see

Last edited:
I think frauding heterochromia, using contacts is not a bad idea. You may be seen as hip and cool, someone fashionable and not a creep, like you would be seen if some foid caught you frauding eye colour.
If they see the frauding or they ask, you can just say you do it for the laughs, or as a social experiment or whatever. You can just laugh it off because who would wear a different eye colour contact on purpose to fraud anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back