"Hey baby, shop here often?"--Can someone share better opening lines for picking up foids while shopping?

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master
OK, I know enough how to interact with women at bars, clubs, etc. But would like some slayer advice on what to say or how to start up a conversation with a girl at the store while shopping. It's not often, but occasionally I do see the attractive female while shopping. But it's kind of awkward to approach. Like the other day I was turning the corner with my cart, and the other cart stopped to let me go by, and when I went by, she was cute. But it happened so fast, and I didn't have any lines ready for me to say anything without it seeming weird and creepy. I was thinking of I had some opener I could remember so I always could use it to strike up a conversation it would be nice. That way I don't have to think on the fly (really there isn't that much time). So do the slayers or the low inhib people have any lines they could share?

"Hey individual of female sex i saw you from a far and could tell your gonial angle is top tier 95°, no upper eyelid exposure, Compact Midface, even though your chin is ever so slightly recessed I'd say your HTB and worthy of my company. Would you now hand me your digits?" Works every time

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, Deleted member 26289 and Descender
"Hey individual of female sex i saw you from a far and could tell your gonial angle is top tier 90%, no upper eyelid exposure, Compact Midface, even though your chin is ever so slightly recessed I'd say your HTB and worthy of my company. Would you now hand me your digits?" Works every time

Yeah...I was hoping for something less autistic.

"fuck around and i'll buy u a birkin"

This is why guys should be on masteron for the confidence boost that makes you naturally NT + pheromones @decadouche57

I remember when Whole foods hired a security guard in Vegas to prevent RSD dudes from hitting on girls

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Ken
You made me google to find out what RSD was.