Hey guys, it's itsOVER, here is my "Ascension"

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
In response to the retard @AntiSocial-Fakecel who is a failed gymcelling "mentalcel", I would like to mog him in front of you all with my Ascension thread that I posted on incels.is.

Face is all that matters ~ @itsOVER

Btw, look how ugly @AntiSocial-Fakecel is in comparison to me. What a "mentalcel".

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, badromance, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
Great, can you clean?

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON

lean @itsOVER vs @AntiSocial-Fakecel
who mog who?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
keep crying for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
Using a pic of him before his cut is kinda bs

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Time Travel
Not that it even matters, but given you've picked up the first stone, I'll bite...

If you're such a mogger, how much do you get laid, bro? Keep in mind we can all see your post history through a google search, even though you've disabled access to your profile.

Expecting lots of coping and other irrelevant BS to this question.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
itsOVER is a tiny framecel with a soyface who thinks hes some sort of ascended being because he went from fat subhuman to skinny subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Deleted member 206, kobecel and 1 other person
Not that it even matters, but given you've picked up the first stone, I'll bite...

If you're such a mogger, how much do you get laid, bro? Keep in mind we can all see your post history through a google search, even though you've disabled access to your profile.

Expecting lots of coping and other irrelevant BS to this question.
You'll see when I am on my cycle.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Wish me luck I'm gonna go take a look at his thread and try not to cage too hard at work
One or two decent ones. He also fucked a 17 yr old (I'll give him that, but she is ugly). Everything else sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You'll see when I am on my cycle.

Ah, so it's one of those 'in the future I'll do it bro!'. I see. Not particularly strong evidence, especially in the face of 4 years of failed natty gymcelling already. If you're still 155-160lbs/6ft 2 after 4 years of lifting naturally, I don't even think you'll get the results you seek from roiding - you've clearly no idea about diet, nutrition, or appropriate training, all of which are required to see decent results.

Here's what I predict will happen: you'll gain a bit of muscle on-cycle. You'll then promptly lose it when you come off-cycle. You won't be slaying shit at any point, whether on or off cycle.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 1171, xz90 and 1 other person
Ah, so it's one of those 'in the future I'll do it bro!'. I see. Not particularly strong evidence, especially in the face of 4 years of failed natty gymcelling already. If you're still 155-160lbs/6ft 2 after 4 years of lifting naturally, I don't even think you'll get the results you seek from roiding - you've clearly no idea about diet, nutrition, or appropriate training, all of which are required to see decent results.

Here's what I predict will happen: you'll gain a bit of muscle on-cycle. You'll then promptly lose it when you come off-cycle. You won't be slaying shit at any point, whether on or off cycle.
Gigacope.

The future is this coming Monday.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 283 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: badromance and kobecel
View attachment 28420
My God he's an ugly mfer
She looks like a monkey for some reason. He looks like the kind of white person Hitler would throw into concentration camps so as not to bring down the overall quality of the white people.

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
One or two decent ones. He also fucked a 17 yr old (I'll give him that, but she is ugly). Everything else sucks.

Like I've said, it was about quantity over quality, and 3 weeks isn't really a suitable amount of time to comfortably get decent foids - it's very possible if you live there with more time.

Anyway, if you're admitting 'one or two' decent ones - how many 'decent girls' did you fuck in the last 3 weeks?

Or even the last 3 years?

Or even your whole lifetime?

Remember - we can see your post history.

Wish me luck I'm gonna go take a look at his thread and try not to cage too hard at work

Wouldn't cage too hard wagie- I've seen pics of your gf you keep bragging about. Doubt you'd have quite as many nuthuggers on here if they saw what she really looked like (not ugly, but very far from Stacy tier - which makes sense given you're a normie lookswise, and were a full blown incel until 18 who settled for what he could get).

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Like I've said, it was about quantity over quality, and 3 weeks isn't really a suitable amount of time to comfortably get decent foids - it's very possible if you live there with more time.

Anyway, if you're admitting 'one or two' decent ones - how many 'decent girls' did you fuck in the last 3 weeks?

Or even the last 3 years?

Or even your whole lifetime?

Remember - we can see your post history.

Wouldn't cage too hard wagie- I've seen pics of your gf you keep bragging about. Doubt you'd have quite as many nuthuggers on here if they saw what she really looked like (not ugly, but very far from Stacy tier - which makes sense given you're a normie lookswise, and were a full blown incel until 18 who settled for what he could get).
All I look forward to is the future. I'll ascend with roids. I know it, you cuck.

Gigacope.
View attachment 28419
The future is this coming Monday.

You don't have the requisite knowledge and experience to get the results you want.

And even if you did, roidcels get zero female attention. Plenty of guys even look worse on roids - they get the gut, balding, bloat, acne...plenty of bad side effects can hit you. Even if you dodged all of that - packing on muscle never ascended anyone.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
You don't have the requisite knowledge and experience to get the results you want.

And even if you did, roidcels get zero female attention. Plenty of guys even look worse on roids - they get the gut, balding, bloat, acne...plenty of bad side effects can hit you. Even if you dodged all of that - packing on muscle never ascended anyone.
Huge cope.

t. soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and kobecel
I haven't eaten for 12 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, heroinfather and Ritalincel
She looks like a monkey for some reason. He looks like the kind of white person Hitler would throw into concentration camps so as not to bring down the overall quality of the white people.
Yes both are equally subhuman

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Brutal
The guy is legit subhuman(no offence)

Yes both are equally subhuman

If we had some sort of slaying competition to see who could get more pussy in a given timeframe, I legit wouldn't even consider you a threat.

1 girl. Against 39. You are actually mogged by 38 points, get the fuck out of here.

And before you say bbbbut mines a Stacy - I've seen her pic, she's nothing close. I've fucked plenty better (not on that 3 week trip, but certainly in my life).

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and androidcel
What's wrong with PUA? Also PUA is kinda opposite that notion
because it's cringy and a lot of the times doesn't work unless the guy's good-looking