HGH dosing: point of diminishing returns?

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
If I dose 7.2 IU a day I’m good for over half a year or if I dose 9IU a day I’m good for around 5 months, which one should I do? I will restock on generic HGH once I’m done

Edit: pharma HGH btw

@6foot2_17y0 @AscendingHero @Henry_Gandy @SexuallyAbusive @Alibaba69 @ManletEater

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 13754
If I dose 7.2 IU a day I’m good for over half a year or if I dose 9IU a day I’m good for around 5 months, which one should I do? I will restock on generic HGH once I’m done

@6foot2_17y0 @AscendingHero @Henry_Gandy @SexuallyAbusive @Alibaba69 @ManletEater
IGF-1 mogs, planning on combining it with gh for a short time since it's a stress hormone.

Will be injecting straight des into my shoulders for frame growth.

Where are you getting your pharma gh btw?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 13754 and 3 others

6IU pharma according to mpmd

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16834 and TeenAscender
IGF-1 mogs, planning on combining it with gh for a short time since it's a stress hormone.

IGF 1 is legit but I prefer GH because it’s more evaluator to gauge how much IGF 1 you get linearly vs IGF1 des which technically isn’t even the same as pure igf 1 with a short half life.

I’m getting HGH from a friend with GHD, he’s on his way to my crib let’s goo:soy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 16834 and AscendingHero
i personally only would inject 20IU

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and TeenAscender
i personally only would inject 20IU
No, people have gotten mini heart attacks from that jfl + how to burn thru your wallet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and BearBoy
No, people have gotten mini heart attacks from that jfl + how to burn thru your wallet
cry about it rich piana was injecting 20IU for years and didnt die, you just need to know when to stop

20IU for a year would give you very great results such as bone size increase

cry about it rich piana was injecting 20IU for years and didnt die, you just need to know when to stop

20IU for a year would give you very great results such as bone size increase
“RICH PIANA…”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Schönling and AscendingHero
IGF 1 is legit but I prefer GH because it’s more evaluator to gauge how much IGF 1 you get linearly vs IGF1 des which technically isn’t even the same as pure igf 1 with a short half life.

I’m getting HGH from a friend with GHD, he’s on his way to my crib let’s goo:soy:
View attachment 1526530
from where did he order?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

15iu eod

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

I had a convo with some high iq nigga about this but completely forgot where and who rip, ik most people prefer lr3 but again I forgot why. I also wonder how useful the idea of injecting where you want bone growth to be is tbh, most of these things will just go systemic (not saying that's bad either but might not be ideal for your goals idk)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
what is DES?
Insulin-like Growth Factor Desamino 1,3. It a natural variant of IGF-1 and extracted from human brain, porcine uterus and bovine colostrum.

It's a more potent yet localized version of igf-1. Plan on combining it with gh and lr3 for a yr.

Imagine the frame gains......

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and ChristianChad
Insulin-like Growth Factor Desamino 1,3. It a natural variant of IGF-1 and extracted from human brain, porcine uterus and bovine colostrum.

It's a more potent yet localized version of igf-1. Plan on combining it with gh and lr3 for a yr.

how old are you?

I had a convo with some high iq nigga about this but completely forgot where and who rip, ik most people prefer lr3 but again I forgot why. I also wonder how useful the idea of injecting where you want bone growth to be is tbh, most of these things will just go systemic (not saying that's bad either but might not be ideal for your goals idk)
Injecting where you want bone growth seems retarded to me, how sensiitve some areas are to HGH or GH is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 13754, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Injecting where you want bone growth seems retarded to me, how sensiitve some areas are to HGH or GH is genetic
@2d v2 thoughts?

hit a lick on a pharmacy
the pharmacy doesnt keep the hgh. the exact amounts are transferred to the pharmacy since that shits so expensive.

This has been hypothesised for a while ofc but idk if anyone's actually done it, will be interested to see how it goes. The medial clavicle growth plate also fuses really late so that's not a concern either

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
This has been hypothesised for a while ofc but idk if anyone's actually done it, will be interested to see how it goes. The medial clavicle growth plate also fuses really late so that's not a concern either
What do u recommend for frame and clavicle maxxing then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
What do u recommend for frame and clavicle maxxing then?
Ai + androgens tbh, normie advice but seems like the best thing atm. Ofc your igf1 experiment might work who knows.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ai + androgens tbh, normie advice but seems like the best thing atm. Ofc your igf1 experiment might work who knows.
How can I androgen maxx? How do androgen effects the frame?

Everyone keeps recommending aromasin and ais for the frame, how does that work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
How can I androgen maxx?
Inject or use something like hcg/asin
How do androgen effects the frame?
It's a dimorphic trait. During male puberty the clavicles grow at twice the rate they do for females, showing that it's linked to androgens.
Everyone keeps recommending aromasin and ais for the frame, how does that work?
I'm sure you're aware of the negative feedback loop via lowering aromatase enzyme count (100% increase in free t from 25mg asin ed iirc)

I'm sure you're aware of the negative feedback loop via lowering aromatase enzyme count (100% increase in free t from 25mg asin ed iirc)
Estrogen plays a critcal role in male function, im just going to trial and error with dosages to get it into the low reference range.

It's a dimorphic trait. During male puberty the clavicles grow at twice the rate they do for females, showing that it's linked to androgens.
Interesting, can u link that study/source of this?

Inject or use something like hcg/asin
What about natural maxxing into the 1000s?

and what is asin?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Why don't you just run igf-1 lr3, igf-1 des (inject into jaw area, and clavicles) + hgh +aromasin

Something for androgens as growth factors have a synergstici effects with androgens and be a 6'5 wide framed god.

Run for 2yrs max and lots of blood work to make sure nothing goes ary.

That's my plan.

Planning to run method 2 in the pubertymaxxing thread+DSIP+DHT

Time is better

Estrogen plays a critcal role in male function, im just going to trial and error with dosages to get it into the low reference range.
Muh muh, you legit can't crash your e from asin as a natty
Interesting, can u link that study/source of this?
cba, just google it tbh, here's one that probs backs my claim but I dnrd https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214854X16300048
What about natural maxxing into the 1000s?
cope
and what is asin?
aromasin

Yes, true.

This is my main worry with aromasin, as ive heard that estrogen actually sensitizes the androgen receptors(Atleast in musclecells). meaning that AI could actually be a dimorphismminn

Im still waiting for some highIQcel to explain the phenomena in detail.

How do I inject onto shoulder? Doesn't it have to be in the stomach, the shoulder is literally bone and muscle

Time is better
Do u have the backup of the discord group by @TheEndHasNoEnd?
In which the heightmaxxing stack was ptd-dbm,lpp,igf2,igf1 lr3.

I am going to take igf1,aromasin,peptides and hgh for heightmaxxing.
Looking for something extra that i can add.
That's why i am asking about the discord group

Did we conclude 6IU is the best of the best?

Ai + andrógenos tbh, consejo normal pero parece ser lo mejor atm. Ofc su experimento igf1 podría funcionar quién sabe.

This guy claims that his jaw and frame grew thanks to a large dose of Masteron

*Español

• +1
Reactions: jangerang
Was thinking about doing DES-igf directly forearms into after intense Forearm routine and maybe even putting a belt around my arm so it stays localized 🤣 or potentially preworkout, in addition to hgh, igf-lr3, sermorelin, tesamorelin and aromasin

Where do you guys get Hgh from, I was gonna buy hgh frag from peptidesworld.com buy proper hgh would be ideal.

Not really wanting to use freaks 5dollar per IU source as it seems sus and way too underpriced

@TeenAscender
@Growth Plate

Last edited:
I'd love to you to waste thousands of $ just to end up with an ogre face just to grow 2 inches taller.
And pack a little bit more muscles than if you went the natural way

Go ahead and see post your face in 1 year

Last edited:
What about it causes heart attacks? any precautions one can take? Also I suppose its the same thing with a peptide stack. Is it right to think that running lower dosages for a longer time rather than high dosage for short time would be safe? But I assume it may reduce the amount of gains you could get

Last edited:
What about it causes heart attacks? any precautions one can take? Also I suppose its the same thing with a peptide stack. Is it right to think that running lower dosages for a longer time rather than high dosage for short time would be safe? But I assume it may reduce the amount of gains you could get
nigga did you even read the post

no point in dosing that high, dimishing returns and exponetial risk