HGH or IGF-1?? Does fasting help??

Marukosu._.

Marukosu._.

Iron
Posting this wondering which hormone is ACTUALLY more important for heightmaxxing, igf-1 or hgh?

“progressively. If untreated, the final height is 100–136 cm for female and 109–138 cm for male patients. They have acromicia, organomicria including the brain, heart, gonads, genitalia, and retardation of skeletal maturation. The availability of biosynthetic IGF-1 since 1988 has enabled it to be administered to children with LS. It accelerated linear growth rates to 8–9 cm in the first year of treatment, compared with 10–12 cm/year during GH treatment of IGHD. The growth rate in following years was 5–6.5 cm/year.” - molecular pathology(site name) This one is leaning towards hgh with a huge difference of 3.9 - 4.74inches/year compared to igf-1 dropping to 5 - 6.5cm the following years

However it also seems that igf-1 is important for bone growth alongside hgh
66C31AD2 98B8 432E 8174 F3732F10928E

I was also wondering if intermittent fasting helps in any way? Theres multiple studies saying it spikes hgh five-fold even, but lowers igf-1 significantly aswell(52ng/ml loss)

Thoughts?

bump

I wanna know if just eating foods that will raise igf-1 can counteract the imbalance

• +1
Reactions: Marukosu._.
ig between the fasting times, youd have to eat foods that help igf-1. I think someone made a theory on this iirc

i think there was a thread in BOTB that discussed this
if you mean the official heightmaxxing guide I checked its not about fasting and its actually injecting hgh/igf-1, considering the difficulty with getting your hands on hgh Ig its worth it to discuss fasting

if you mean the official heightmaxxing guide I checked its not about fasting and its actually injecting hgh/igf-1, considering the difficulty with getting your hands on hgh Ig its worth it to discuss fasting
i think you can get data from muslims during ramadan cuz they fast for like 30 days or sumn and i think there are actual studies on them

• +1
i think you can get data from muslims during ramadan cuz they fast for like 30 days or sumn and i think there are actual studies on them
thats actually what the source for the igf decrease thing was lol

• Woah
Reactions: ethniccel
Posting this wondering which hormone is ACTUALLY more important for heightmaxxing, igf-1 or hgh?

“progressively. If untreated, the final height is 100–136 cm for female and 109–138 cm for male patients. They have acromicia, organomicria including the brain, heart, gonads, genitalia, and retardation of skeletal maturation. The availability of biosynthetic IGF-1 since 1988 has enabled it to be administered to children with LS. It accelerated linear growth rates to 8–9 cm in the first year of treatment, compared with 10–12 cm/year during GH treatment of IGHD. The growth rate in following years was 5–6.5 cm/year.” - molecular pathology(site name) This one is leaning towards hgh with a huge difference of 3.9 - 4.74inches/year compared to igf-1 dropping to 5 - 6.5cm the following years

However it also seems that igf-1 is important for bone growth alongside hgh
View attachment 2806198
I was also wondering if intermittent fasting helps in any way? Theres multiple studies saying it spikes hgh five-fold even, but lowers igf-1 significantly aswell(52ng/ml loss)

Thoughts?
MK-667 got too popular by tiktok retards but its still one of the most effective ways to have stable high levels of both IGF-1 and HGH without drops

ig between the fasting times, youd have to eat foods that help igf-1. I think someone made a theory on this iirc
Foods do not "increase" IGF-1, they only spike it up for a very short period of time, as IGF-1 is partially insulin, those spikes do not last long enough to have any influence on height, but instead will bloat the shit out of you and cause acne

• +1
Foods do not "increase" IGF-1, they only spike it up for a very short period of time, as IGF-1 is partially insulin, those spikes do not last long enough to have any influence on height, but instead will bloat the shit out of you and cause acne
2 hours isnt a very short time

as @truecel12 was yapping hard a bit earlier, apparently igf-1 is more important, tho hgh apparently converts to igf-1

• +1
Insulin boosts IGF-1 production, everytime you eat you spike insulin so fasting for growth is not a good idea. The reason why IGF-1 and hgh spikes during fasting is because you are starving yourself and the body is trying to preserve the tissues by releasing it, so the increased IGF-1 and HGH will serve that purpose and won't make you taller

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Marukosu._.
Insulin boosts IGF-1 production, everytime you eat you spike insulin so fasting for growth is not a good idea. The reason why IGF-1 and hgh spikes during fasting is because you are starving yourself and the body is trying to preserve the tissues by releasing it, so the increased IGF-1 and HGH will serve that purpose and won't make you taller
Good response

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama