HGH update

Cinnamonzito

Cinnamonzito

Iron
I got hgh (Omnitrope), doctor said to take 4ui daily. Are there any side effects? Doc told only side effect was the price.

17y (and 2 months) 173 cm

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
u got it prescribed?

It comes with a pen-syringe to use, but doctor prefers me to use insulin syringes

mirin, just take how much they told u to and u wont get fucked
I guess potential sides are ogreness which i doubt they gave you enough to make you ogre, and diabetes which i also assume they told you how to avoid it

I guess potential sides are ogreness which i doubt they gave you enough to make you ogre, and diabetes which i also assume they told you how to avoid it
4ui is ok i think, its not exagerated. And how do I avoid diabetes? 💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, datboijj, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Lucky
Mine was a narcy cuck and didnt prescribe shit
Try to find an endocrinologist that likes gym and bodybuilding, and him himself is kinda tall and strong (he will moslty understand beauty and height importance). I think it better your chances of getting hgh

• +1
Reactions: piec and Angutoid
How much is enough to make you an ogre?
How high is the chance of getting diabetes and how can that be avoided?

Thanks.

How much is enough to make you an ogre?
How high is the chance of getting diabetes and how can that be avoided?

Thanks.
Hi.
If your growth plates are open, you will not become ogre. I think the risk increases the older you start taking hgh.

For the diabetes... I'm not 100% sure but:
- Eat enought protein (100g +), so your body can convert Hgh into Igf-1. And I saw somewhere here that Zinc can improve insulin sensibility.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Hi.
If your growth plates are open, you will not become ogre. I think the risk increases the older you start taking hgh.

For the diabetes... I'm not 100% sure but:
- Eat enought protein (100g +), so your body can convert Hgh into Igf-1. And I saw somewhere here that Zinc can improve insulin sensibility.
Thanks. Would you say the risk of becoming an ogre is high for an 18/19yo?

Thanks. Would you say the risk of becoming an ogre is high for an 18/19yo?
Well, it certanly increases, but if at least your spine growth plates are open the ogre side effect is less likely to occur. I'm 17 (and 3 months) my wrist growth plate is closed, but Im taking hgh hoping that knee or spine is still open.

• +1
Well, it certanly increases, but if at least your spine growth plates are open the ogre side effect is less likely to occur. I'm 17 (and 3 months) my wrist growth plate is closed, but Im taking hgh hoping that knee or spine is still open.
I didn't do knee or spine x-ray, I'm gambling to be honest. I'm taking 2 IUs, planning to go up to 4 IU

I didn't do knee or spine x-ray, I'm gambling to be honest. I'm taking 2 IUs, planning to go up to 4 IU
I'm taking 2 IU just to have time to make equations and etc about how much is 4 IU on insulin syringe (50 IU). Hgh and insulin IUs are different

• +1
I'm taking 2 IU just to have time to make equations and etc about how much is 4 IU on insulin syringe (50 IU). Hgh and insulin IUs are different
How long have you been taking it? Any progress?

• +1
Reactions: Cinnamonzito
I got hgh (Omnitrope), doctor said to take 4ui daily. Are there any side effects? Doc told only side effect was the price.

Would love to see updates, I’m not sure about the side affects either.

I said, you need to find a endocrinology (male for higher chances), that understand height and beauty importance. I got lucky I found a "bodybuilder" (Hes big but not in a real bodybuilder level) doctor.

OP are your growth plates still open?

i doubt at 173 cm you got it prescribed

• +1
are you taking AI? when did you hit pubrety?
I'm not taking anymore cuz its anastrazole and I heard it has not cool side effects.

Puberty? maybe 13-14 years i think.

I'm not taking anymore cuz its anastrazole and I heard it has not cool side effects.

Puberty? maybe 13-14 years i think.
you should've took AI to begin with don't worry though growth plates in the long bones close at 18-20s

I said, you need to find an endocrinology (male for higher chances), that understand height and beauty importance. I got lucky I found a "bodybuilder" (Hes big but not in a real bodybuilder level) doctor.
what did you ask for in your appointment with him?

what did you ask for in your appointment with him?
I asked for hgh because I wanted to be taller. no joke lol. I said it was one of my dreams to be 6ft+ and he said something like: "I think you cant grow that much but we can try :D"

HGH rapidly increases bone age so you have to take an AI, otherwise you probably won't grow much.
Just take aromasin, titrate up to the maximum dosage you can tolerate and you should be relatively fine.

I asked for hgh because I wanted to be taller. no joke lol. I said it was one of my dreams to be 6ft+ and he said something like: "I think you cant grow that much but we can try :D"
u straight up asked? ok thanks for all the info, might try this cus im rlly underweight for my age and around the same height u listed. my current doctors retarded and super traditional too, shes mad old so she wont even acknoledgr the thought of hgh. she labeled my inability to gain weight as an eating disorder 💀 ( i dont have one) so i think ima try to go to an endocrinologist and get my thryoids tested and then ask for hgh, another question, are u in america or a different country? also how were u able to find out if your doctor was into body building and aesthetics.

• +1
u straight up asked? ok thanks for all the info, might try this cus im rlly underweight for my age and around the same height u listed. my current doctors retarded and super traditional too, shes mad old so she wont even acknoledgr the thought of hgh. she labeled my inability to gain weight as an eating disorder 💀 ( i dont have one) so i think ima try to go to an endocrinologist and get my thryoids tested and then ask for hgh, another question, are u in america or a different country? also how were u able to find out if your doctor was into body building and aesthetics.
I'm in South America, Brazil. I found out throught the doctor instagram

haha manlet