@higgabigga look at this Russian SLAG

Even HOMOS bully Russians every day:

tenor.gif

@higgabigga
@niceguy

Keep cherry picking nigger. Geuss what, go to EE, and embrace the disgust in 99% of ppls looks when they see a coalskinned baboon walking on the street. Just embrace the "hospitality" ppl will show you. Doesnt matter where you go, you will see and feel the hospitality.

blutal

• +1
Reactions: spark
Stop mentioning me nigger, I am about to put u on ignore
I watch the funniest comedy ever made Иди и смотри every week just to remind me of what the subhuman pest like you and your ancestors had to go through before the ethnic lord Stalin had enough mercy with your subhuman kind to salvage you. Movie's a laugh riot!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
Imagine having average nigger IQ to legit be planing to ascend in literally one of the most racist countries towards niggers. That philochko nigger is one of the most NT and low inhib niggers to probably ever enter any slavic country, heck probably even a european continent. And all he is slaying is some ugly low hanging fruit sloots. Imagine traveling 1000s of kilometers, going out of you way to act as NT as you could possibly can, facing all the hate and disgust from 99% of the EE population every single day to only get to slay trash tier sloots, that you could get in any bar or club in NA/central europe, when the foids get drunk af. In worst case even getting merked by a local right wing group.

Genius plan ngl. Fkn genius.

Imagine having average nigger IQ to legit be planing to ascend in literally one of the most racist countries towards niggers. That philochko nigger is one of the most NT and low inhib niggers to probably ever enter any slavic country, heck probably even a european continent. And all he is slaying is some ugly low hanging fruit sloots. Imagine traveling 1000s of kilometers, going out of you way to act as NT as you could possibly can, facing all the hate and disgust from 99% of the EE population every single day to only get to slay trash tier sloots, that you could get in any bar or club in NA/central europe, when the foids get drunk af. In worst case even getting merked by a local right wing group.

Genius plan ngl. Fkn genius.
You're still here crying? This is the type of "ugly low hanging fruit" he is boning while you are having mental breakdowns on incel forums:

You're still here crying? This is the type of "ugly low hanging fruit" he is boning while you are having mental breakdowns on incel forums:
View attachment 502337View attachment 502338View attachment 502339View attachment 502340View attachment 502343
Yes because random pictures prove that those are actual slays. Other than that, only the 2nd one looks good, but she towers this manlet rly hard and theres no way in fkn hell he slayed her, she also seems to be his collegue or some shit.

JFL at 4th picture. Can you even read the body language you fucking inbred coalface? Look at how those 2 women who give him a peck press their lips together like someone was trying to stick a spoon with poison in their mouth. Thas not even a kissing mouth with relaxed and protruding lips, just lips pressed together as tightly as humanly possible.

This fkn csgo nerd... jfl. If youre csgocelling in the first place, its already beyond over. Keep coping with fantasies of ascending in EE jfl.

Last edited:
Gj posting a few outliers out of millions to prove your point. Hundreds of foids are jumping on bbc train it's now a new norm now

90% of niggers look disgusting as fuck to the point that even a BBC cant save them. Its not suprising too, given that they were bred by alcohol and/or drug addicted thugs and landwhales.

Tyrones and good looking sports athletes can slay. The other 90% can get white landwhales at most.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Yes because random pictures prove that those are actual slays. Other than that, only the 2nd one looks good, but she towers this manlet rly hard and theres no way in fkn hell he slayed her, she also seems to be his collegue or some shit.

JFL at 4th picture. Can you even read the body language you fucking inbred coalface? Look at how those 2 women who give him a peck press their lips together like someone was trying to stick a spoon with poison in their mouth. Thas not even a kissing mouth with relaxed and protruding lips, just lips pressed together as tightly as humanly possible.

This fkn csgo nerd... jfl. If youre csgocelling in the first place, its already beyond over. Keep coping with fantasies of ascending in EE jfl.
I love how you keep editing and adding paragraphs to your neonazi incel breakdown. I can tell BBCs are living rent free in your low IQ skull.

90% of niggers look disgusting as fuck to the point that even a BBC cant save them. Its not suprising too, given that they were bred by alcohol and/or drug addicted thugs and landwhales.

Tyrones and good looking sports athletes can slay. The other 90% can get white landwhales at most.
Meanwhile in Russia:

В таком случае люби меня, как роза воду, А я тебя, как вор свободу.
KeenDearAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

@niceguy

I'm not even white lol
Also translate that vid
tiny dick - I don't like it
tiny snickers bar - I would like it
tiny snickers bar - yes
tiny dick - never

it's edited but in the real video she spoke of how 15 cm (6 inches) is tiny

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
tiny dick - I don't like it
tiny snickers bar - I would like it
tiny snickers bar - yes
tiny dick - never

it's edited but in the real video she spoke of how 15 cm (6 inches) is tiny
Ok

That won't happen unless you go to the most central parts of Moscow or Petersburg. Why don't you just try a tinder experiment in Russia, choose a black guy and some average white guy, you want to bet that the white one will win? Between Russians can easily go to Africa and impregnate hundreds of girls, they worship light skin there. I don't get why you hate Russians tho