High inhib affects my dreams

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
I slept a 3 am and had a suifuel dream
A jew kidnapped me and I just sat and smiled as he sold my car, attacked my mother and purchased a gun to kill me
When I tried to do something about it, I was too weak to hit him with a hammer
The high inhib is affecting my dreams, I wanna kms, help

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum, incelmogger and Perfection
This sort of thing also happens to me. Like just yesterday, some lovely african american male showed me how to plant lettuce in my garden. But apparently the lettuce was bad lettuce and the cops were called. He snitched on my for a bucket of chicken wings and I was then shipped to spain and sold into slavery. I just hope that lovely man was happier than I.

This sort of thing also happens to me. Like just yesterday, some lovely african american male showed me how to plant lettuce in my garden. But apparently the lettuce was bad lettuce and the cops were called. He snitched on my for a bucket of chicken wings and I was then shipped to spain and sold into slavery. I just hope that lovely man was happier than I.
made me tear up

Last dream a hot goth girl was fucking me

A jew kidnapped me and I just sat and smiled as he sold my car, attacked my mother and purchased a gun to kill me
nigga i had a dream today in which i checked my notifications on this forum time to leave this place

For some reason im extremely low inhib in dreams but not in real life

had a dream where the tow truck guy said he he would take my car to the mechanic and ended up bringing it to a used car lot and sold my car :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx
Last edited:
join hamas