High inhibiton is a meme

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
The reason I am high inhib is because I am of low genetic quality.

Give me a better frame, bigger dick, less of a twink, the ability to win fights.

My inhibiton would be instantly gone.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Alexanderr, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Give me a better frame, bigger dick, less of a twink, the ability to win fights.
I got all 4 of those things from abusing steroids, just saying

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
exactly.
if i had big dick why would i be high inhib? women would worship my big fat cock and that alone would give me
le confidence

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and itsoverbuddyboyo
Its true tho, It directly reflects on how you act. I had to wait till i hit around 22/23 when i started to actually started to gain.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 470
curious as to how u got a bigger dick from roids :lul::lul::lul: jfl
I think it's mostly better blood flow but the size increase stayed after I stopped. My dick was 6.6x4.5 natty and now it's 7.8x5.1 srs

All my veins grew and if you think about it your dick is just two big blood vessels and a bunch of veins so it makes sense.

jfl how mentally fucked you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I think it's mostly better blood flow but the size increase stayed after I stopped. My dick was 6.6x4.5 natty and now it's 7.8x5.1 srs

All my veins grew and if you think about it your dick is just two big blood vessels and a bunch of veins so it makes sense.
better blood flow and erection quality can be achieved through methods other than roids, and I guess it might be possible but 6.6 to 7.8 seems sketch to me bro

better blood flow and erection quality can be achieved through methods other than roids, and I guess it might be possible but 6.6 to 7.8 seems sketch to me bro
My Natty erections were pathetic in comparison 🤷

No veins popping, overall just alot softer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My Natty erections were pathetic in comparison 🤷

No veins popping, overall just alot softer
seemed weird to me cuz I never had too many EQ issues but if ur initial state was that bad I can see how it might've changed things

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
But do you actually have those things? NO. SO STOP COPING

I get validation from girls. and i still have time to time high inhib. I have to kill it

High inhib = you know what would happen if you were lower inhib and it wouldn't be good because you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Thushespokeofit
seemed weird to me cuz I never had too many EQ issues but if ur initial state was that bad I can see how it might've changed things
I was probably low T. The doctors told me my levels were normal but they were probably like 300ng/dl or something jfl

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
Inhibition is caused by the fear of rejection

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

So did you try sucking your cock?

I got all 4 of those things from abusing steroids, just saying

But do you actually have those things? NO. SO STOP COPING

I get validation from girls. and i still have time to time high inhib. I have to kill it

How is this coping you retard

inhibition is self defense

Inhibition is the result of fear of social rejection and oneself being controlled by their sexuality. When I was young I was low inhib/low iq. This was because I didn't know social rejection and I never discovered sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Inhibition is the result of fear of social rejection and oneself being controlled by their sexuality. When I was young I was low inhib/low iq. This was because I didn't know social rejection and I never discovered sex
Same boyo.