HIGH IQ GET IN HERE - Glucosamine & Chronditin and MSM usage to help with back posture?

A

awpatheris

Iron
I'm wondering if taking MSM alongside glucosamine & chronditin would do anything? The supplements listed apparently decompress your spine, keeping your morning height throughout the day.

I'm concerned that that since the supplements basically "lock" in the spine to decompress it, would it "lock" your back as well, making it impossible to fix your back posture altogether?

@finn899

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and future_mogger
I'm wondering if taking MSM alongside glucosamine & chronditin would do anything? The supplements listed apparently decompress your spine, keeping your morning height throughout the day.

I'm concerned that that since the supplements basically "lock" in the spine to decompress it, would it "lock" your back as well, making it impossible to fix your back posture altogether?

@finn899
There is a guy in this forum who sent X-ray proof he grew taller from taking it

the fuck you talkin about? I dont think it works like that , its a good supplement for your joints and cartillage even besides height so if ur not taking it ur missing out
It fixed my knee joint pain

@finn899
posture isnt cope. with good posture im 176 cm, but with bad posture im like 174 cm! at the same timings. im correcting posture again now.

@future_mogger @GodAlmighty @okwiwhd

I'm aware that there are good benefits for it and that it does retain morning height. I lose about 2 inches based on posture alone and about 0.5 - 1 inch of morning height throughout the day. I'm just worried that since the glucsamine chronditin & msm essentially "decompress" spine, would it also lock it in a way that makes it unable to fix posture?

Maybe I'm overthinking? Idk, I'm just very cautious before taking any kind of supplement.

@finn899
Huh? Just buy something that helps with posture and stop eating your monitor.
Does Glucosamine and Chronditin lock your spine? No.
Glucosamine and chondroitin protect cells called chondrocytes, which help maintain cartilage structure.
This has no affect on your spines posture, and could even increase height in small amounts.
Your spine has tiny little pockets of cartilage inbetween each vertabrae, and it strengthens and maintains its structure, the cartilage there is meant to flexable, and all it does is make sure it stays in a healthy position and structure that allows movement not to slowly wither it away, giving arthritis. It also makes it more resistant to gravity through that effect, making the amount of height you lose (from gravity) to lessen, henceforth making you "taller".

• Love it
Reactions: awpatheris