[HIGH IQ HORMONE/HEIGHTMAXXERS GTFIH] Would an E-lowering antidepressant fuck my development?

horsefacin

horsefacin

Hi
I'm 16 and still going through puberty
Title, I need some high iq ass niggas to give me some insight before I start taking this. its wellbrutin btw. it increases dopamine and norepinephrine and reportedly lowers estrogen/raises t. I've read and assumed through intuition that anything short of the common and proven heightmaxxing methods, that anything that makes your hormone levels out of whack should be avoided, even if its this case where its apparently lowering E and increasing T.
I'd appreciate any advice on this topic or even any info/experiences about this drug

Insanely brutal 0 reply pill This is a sign I should Rope 🤔

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
just blast HGH

just take it and see what happens, if it works u make it to the .org hall of fame

I'm 16 and still going through puberty
Title, I need some high iq ass niggas to give me some insight before I start taking this. its wellbrutin btw. it increases dopamine and norepinephrine and reportedly lowers estrogen/raises t. I've read and assumed through intuition that anything short of the common and proven heightmaxxing methods, that anything that makes your hormone levels out of whack should be avoided, even if its this case where its apparently lowering E and increasing T.
I'd appreciate any advice on this topic or even any info/experiences about this drug
Don't take it bro ur 16 just gonna fuck up your hormones jfl

Don't take it bro ur 16 just gonna fuck up your hormones jfl
started taking it for the hell of it since last few weeks were fkn hell and i was going to rope
Feeling like a fucking god now but apparently this sort of high only lasts a few months before you get used to it
and i jerk off like 4 times a day now

Ask whoever is prescribing it for a hormone panel blood test before and after and let us know the results. I don't think it should be bad if infact its raising test and lowering estrogen. Should be good to go

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Ask whoever is prescribing it for a hormone panel blood test before and after and let us know the results. I don't think it should be bad if infact its raising test and lowering estrogen. Should be good to go
i got you ill lyk when my psychiatrist responds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
started taking it for the hell of it since last few weeks were fkn hell and i was going to rope
Feeling like a fucking god now but apparently this sort of high only lasts a few months before you get used to it
and i jerk off like 4 times a day now
I jerk off 4 times a day without it bro💀