HIGH IQ: what causes these lines by the side of the mouth creating hollow cheeks?

D

Deleted member 31087

get some bitches on yo dick
AD90BE6D 7E8A 4869 9CEA 313F599F7AAC

one side of my face it is well defined creating a good hollow cheek in most lighting and on the other it’s very rarely visible. what causes this line as i would like to know how to fix the asymmetry.

could it be because if the zygomaticus muscle as the more defied side is the side i smirk with or could it be some massater asymmetry that stretches the skin differently?

View attachment 2278000

one side of my face it is well defined creating a good hollow cheek in most lighting and on the other it’s very rarely visible. what causes this line as i would like to know how to fix the asymmetry.

could it be because if the zygomaticus muscle as the more defied side is the side i smirk with or could it be some massater asymmetry that stretches the skin differently?
Bones

Bone assymetry.

Buccinator hipertrofy chew only one side
could it be that my massaters are slightly different so stretch the skin less?

Bone assymetry.

Buccinator hipertrofy chew only one side
bones are symetrical no difference at all.

so i thats why im thinking masseter or buccanator but idk how to compare the buccanator thickness

hard to say without analyzing a pic of your face

bones are symetrical no difference at all.

so i thats why im thinking masseter or buccanator but idk how to compare the buccanator thickness
Put thumb outside ur mouth and index inside and press. You will feel theb fat

my right buccinator fat is thicker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31087
my right buccinator fat is thicker
is it a significant difference? or do small differences in size make a large difference?

is it a significant difference? or do small differences in size make a large difference?
In my case its noticiable in pictures when i try to do hollow cheek. I can with the side of less buccinator