(HIGH IQCELS ONLY) Why do we perceive women to be more attractive than they are?

workingondying

workingondying

Ascended
Once you’re bpd u see beauty kinda differently but I was scrolling some normie reels and I realised we’re the only ones who think males are held up to harsher beauty standards why is that tho? Every normie would revere a random 3/10 chick (like the girl in the image) as a Stacy I remember watching a nero angelo video once and he said there’s a section in our brain or some shit that does that but I can’t remember exactly

Also jfl at that foid saying women have higher standards then proceeds to say none of us are used to seeing cute boys

Attachments

• 8C837B9A-D1CC-4554-935B-5D7376BB4E7C.png
    8C837B9A-D1CC-4554-935B-5D7376BB4E7C.png
    704.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 57A84E8D-4D51-4D5D-81D3-0E747D8A56A8.png
    57A84E8D-4D51-4D5D-81D3-0E747D8A56A8.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 16969622-5076-47C5-95C9-FB06678E3C87.png
    16969622-5076-47C5-95C9-FB06678E3C87.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, <6PSLcel, greycel and 1 other person
Btw ignore the noti on the last image it’s an old org member that deleted his account:lul::lul:

It's because women can get away with having objectively unattractive aspects(PSL wise), whilst said thing being a death sentence for men
Chubby face with high facial fat %? Cute and youthful, looks retarded on men
Chinlet with weak ass bones, zero definition and a round face ? Feminine and soft, looks retarded on men
Short stature ? Kawaii uwu girl, looks retarded on men
Round bulging eyes with low pfl ? Submissive and merciful, looks retarded on men

That's really it, they get away with alot of aspects but men are narrowed down to a single archetype, chiseled, tall, imposing (these aspects also make women attractive, this is not fair :feelscry:)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, micropp, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
Makeup and virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: Icon and workingondying
Biological preposition.

The fact that men are more looks based than women. Men have a biological preposition that connects his libido and attraction directly to the templete of a female itself. While women have less of this preposition. Thus why they go way more overboard in vetting a male, regardless of that male was in reality way higher looks wise.

Its no secret that men date down and women date up. Thats because their picky. Hungrier people care less about if their getting wagyu a5 instead of wagyu a4. Thats what full people do. Women are less hungries and looks based than men due to their biological preposition.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, twojei, greycel and 2 others
Biological preposition.

The fact that men are more looks based than women. Men have a biological preposition that connects his libido and attraction directly to the templete of a female itself. While women have less of this preposition. Thus why they go way more overboard in vetting a male, regardless of that male was in reality way higher looks wise.

Its no secret that men date down and women date up. Thats because their picky. Hungrier people care less about if their getting wagyu a5 instead of wagyu a4. Thats what full people do. Women are less hungries and looks based than men due to their biological preposition.
Based and high iq af but when u say men are more looks based do u mean it as in females grade them off looks more or that they care about looks more than other things also do yk what this biological preposition is called specifically

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Based and high iq af but when u say men are more looks based do u mean it as in females grade them off looks more or that they care about looks more than other things also do yk what this biological preposition is called specifically
Biological preposition is exactly what it sounds like. Biological pre-position. When i say female biological preposition i mean the tendencies females are likely to make due to their biology.

When i say "looks" i dont just mean looks as in face, but overall looks. Men gain sexual stimuli more based on female looks than a women does a mans look. This is due to his libido and biological preposition that casues him to see the female template itself as attractive inherently, and how this affects him physically and mentally in a higher frequency than a woman. This is why you see a lot of men date down, and not be as hyperfocused on aesthetic for a women.

Women are more looks critical. In a way, you can say they care about looks more. But thats because they are lacking that impulsive hormonal biological component men have, which would otherwise make them just as hormonally reactive as a male, to the inherit male. This is why women go overboard about shit like height, money, weight, fashion etc. Compared to a man who can simply desire a women for just being a "women", sometimes even to the point of obsession regardless of a womans height, money, weight, fashion etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and workingondying
Biological preposition is exactly what it sounds like. Biological pre-position. When i say female biological preposition i mean the tendencies females are likely to make due to their biology.

When i say "looks" i dont just mean looks as in face, but overall looks. Men gain sexual stimuli more based on female ooks than a women does a mans look. This is due to his libido and biological preposition that casues him to see the female template itself as attractive inherently, and how this affects him physically and mentally in a higher frequency than a woman. This is why you see a lot of men date down, and not be as hyperfocused on aesthetic for a women.

Women are more looks critical. In a way, you can say they care about looks more. But thats because they are lacking that impulsive hormonal biological component men have that makes them as hormonally reactive to the inherit male preposition. This is why they go overboard about shit like height, money, weight, fashion etc. Compared to a man who can simply desire a women to the point of obsession regardless of height, money, weight, fashion etc.
Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo
It's because women can get away with having objectively unattractive aspects(PSL wise), whilst said thing being a death sentence for men
Chubby face with high facial fat %? Cute and youthful, looks retarded on men
Chinlet with weak ass bones, zero definition and a round face ? Feminine and soft, looks retarded on men
Short stature ? Kawaii uwu girl, looks retarded on men
Round bulging eyes with low pfl ? Submissive and merciful, looks retarded on men

That's really it, they get away with alot of aspects but men are narrowed down to a single archetype, chiseled, tall, imposing (these aspects also make women attractive, this is not fair :feelscry:)
Some features also apply in reverse like a big nose on men looks masculine while on women it is ugly. But overall more bad features favor women. So agreed.

You're desperate that's why

• +1
Reactions: john2
You're desperate that's why
this

i’m not that desperate even though i know i’m a truecel

there was a time when i was happy to date a woman lower than my looksmatch

now i can’t even fathom dating a LTB woman, for an LTR i need a woman who is a MTB at least even though i’m well below average myself

inb4 thats why you’re an incel, cause you have high standards… cope, even a 1/10 landwhale foid who is deformed wouldn’t look in my direction

this

i’m not that desperate even though i know i’m a truecel

there was a time when i was happy to date a woman lower than my looksmatch

now i can’t even fathom dating a LTB woman, for an LTR i need a woman who is a MTB at least even though i’m well below average myself

inb4 thats why you’re an incel, cause you have high standards… cope, even a 1/10 landwhale foid who is deformed wouldn’t look in my direction
Nope you're not a truecel mentally. Ask yourself truly do you actually think that you are a truecel? It's extremely rare I see someone who is a truecel or anything below a mtn believe that he is below a mtn. Most are htn in their minds ofc there are exceptions but they are rare

Nope you're not a truecel mentally. Ask yourself truly do you actually think that you are a truecel? It's extremely rare I see someone who is a truecel or anything below a mtn believe that he is below a mtn. Most are htn in their minds ofc there are exceptions but they are rare
i’m literally completely indian

i’m a real verified truecel lookswise, the older users on this forum would confirm

dude i’m not even 3/10 facially, that’s how bad things are for me, which should explain why i am in this forum since 2019 as ascension is impossible

don’t think i need to elab any further

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i’m literally completely indian

i’m a real verified truecel lookswise, the older users on this forum would confirm

dude i’m not even 3/10 facially, that’s how bad things are for me, which should explain why i am in this forum since 2019 as ascension is impossible

don’t think i need to elab any further
Well it is simply explained by the fact that no one wants an ugly bitch either

It all comes down to the cost of sex it self.

Men can cum multiple times a day and impregnate multiple women. The strongest survive etc. Men can just ejaculate and evacuate.

Women on the other hand, if they get cummed in, they are pregnant. Pregnancy is hard on the body and requires resources too. Shes out for 9 months now. The cost of sex is extremely high for women. This is why biologically they are so fucking picky. They need to secure the best possible genes to ensure her genetic lineage survives

Of course in modern day society birth control exists. Also pregnancy can be made easier thru modern day healthcare. Women dont really die in developed countries while giving birth. Maybe it happens once in a while but its very rare compared to back in the day.

But the thing is, biology hasnt evolved with our modern day technology. So now we are all fucked, women are still picky as fuck and men have to looksmaxx / betabuxx to get with them JFL. Very few men are genetic lottery winners like chico where they have both insane height + face. They luck out and live life. The rest of us suffer JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: workingondying
It all comes down to the cost of sex it self.

Men can cum multiple times a day and impregnate multiple women. The strongest survive etc. Men can just ejaculate and evacuate.

Women on the other hand, if they get cummed in, they are pregnant. Pregnancy is hard on the body and requires resources too. Shes out for 9 months now. The cost of sex is extremely high for women. This is why biologically they are so fucking picky. They need to secure the best possible genes to ensure her genetic lineage survives

Of course in modern day society birth control exists. Also pregnancy can be made easier thru modern day healthcare. Women dont really die in developed countries while giving birth. Maybe it happens once in a while but its very rare compared to back in the day.

But the thing is, biology hasnt evolved with our modern day technology. So now we are all fucked, women are still picky as fuck and men have to looksmaxx / betabuxx to get with them JFL. Very few men are genetic lottery winners like chico where they have both insane height + face. They luck out and live life. The rest of us suffer JFL.
yup another greycel master race classic high iq af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back