High-normie or high-strength rope

C

Coperniggus

Iron
Only lurked a few days but seems to me I got:

- bloated face
-nonexistent zygos
-recessed chin

ABOVE ALL: Soon I will get a "chalazion" (lump clearly visible in right eyelid) removed, and thought "hey since I'm there..." but I doubt it is worth a $5k blepharoplasty for the (genetic) eyebags + upper eyelid exposure (I'm 5'11). It's not like I'd get hunter eyes halo or anything

Yes I'm neckmaxxing now

Need beard advice for the shitty jawline too, i never groom I and even let it connect to the sideburns, in fact I'll include a super moon-face pic lmao

Attachments

• IMG_20190720_124659.jpg
    IMG_20190720_124659.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20190725_142116.jpg
    IMG_20190725_142116.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20190722_171519.jpg
    IMG_20190722_171519.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20190722_170552.jpg
    IMG_20190722_170552.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 81
not a single wor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1106
You get robbed for your retakes?
*ratcakes

Those eye bags man....how old are you?

Those eye bags man....how old are you?
Nearing 30, but they're genetic so it never even began

Haven't tried any zero-sodium diet or wtver tho, halp me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and incelslayer01
You look like a low-tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Prey eyes fucks you up harder than when japan got nuked

the only way you had them bags genetic is from birth. it was over since the start if you were born that fucked

the only way you had them bags genetic is from birth. it was over since the start if you were born that fucked

Yea luckily I was never bluepilled abt it and didn't approach girls or use apps, just waited til college for sluts and Asian chicks

• gymcel("stimulate, don't annihilate")
  • eat only real food
  • don't do low sodium diet. just eat real food and put sodium in that, and make sure you eat enough potassium(cronometer app is good). and drink water.
  • style your hair better, or get a better haircut
just average normie tier. healthmaxx, basic soft looksmaxx, and put your self out there

Prey eyes fucks you up harder than when japan got nuked
Worst part is I dickmaxxed to 8x6 and then got turned down in the actual legal brothels in Tokyo for my trouble. It hasn't smelled tuna in like 18 months probably
  • eat only real food
  • don't do low sodium diet. just eat real food and put sodium in that, and make sure you eat enough potassium(cronometer app is good). and drink water.
just average normie tier. healthmaxx, basic soft looksmaxx, and put your self out there
Thanks bro. Hydration I understand (opposite of hangover face) but what's the potassium for, eye area skin health?

Mostly I wanna know if double blepharoplasty would even bring me up a single point (still not worth it imo)

Last edited:
  • eat only real food

This is essentially what I would have said, minus my personal advice about the power of exfoliating/moisterizing face.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
worst orbitals i've ever seen

This is essentially what I would have said, minus my personal advice about the power of exfoliating/moisterizing face.

yes, of course.

especially as an oldcel, some basic skincare is a must. exfoliate, mosturizer+sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
  • eat only real food

This is essentially what I would have said, minus my personal advice about the power of exfoliating/moisterizing fac
yes, of course.

especially as an oldcel, some basic skincare is a must. exfoliate, mosturizer+sunscreen.

I highly recommend: St. Ives fresh skin apricot scrub. My face has golden skin!

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Its over sorry.

This is essentially what I would have said, minus my personal advice about the power of exfoliating/moisterizing fac

lol I've used their coconut and coffee one.

• +1

What can I do w this

Attachments

• IMG_20190725_162945.jpg
    IMG_20190725_162945.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 62
Is this your way of saying you're broke?
Nah just cheap and simply never considered active care for appearance, I probably said it was faggy as a cope

But I got money at the moment and really do want to care for my skin, which is also shitty sometimes (hence the recent chalazion, moles etc), and I'm willing to buy what you recommend. Thanks in advance

• +1
Nah just cheap and simply never considered active care for appearance, I probably said it was faggy as a cope

But I got money at the moment and really do want to care for my skin, which is also shitty sometimes (hence the recent chalazion, moles etc), and I'm willing to buy what you recommend. Thanks in advance

Yeah man, I can speak volumes to St. Ives fresh skin apricot scrub. You just use it in the shower like 4-5 times a week. In addition to that, you should wash your face in the morning and at night with a gentle soap.

Just as important, you absolutely must use a non-clogging lotion/moisturizer following a face wash or exfoliation.
Immediately after moisturizing, especially after moisturizing eye bags, apply retinol cream on your eye bags. A very thin layer. It's irritating by itself and too much is really bad for skin. Small amount is wonderful.

Your face will look sophisticated in no time.
(I'm not your doctor, use retinol cream with caution if you decide to take this advice).
20190725 080641
20190725 080223

These are my friends. Should cost you roughly $10 total.

ogremaxxing is non-meme legit solution @OP

from now on you should be blasting roids like no tomorrow

im not even kidding btw

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel
Eye area is a huge failo

whew chile get fillers for your tear troughs. be warned tho its pretty expensive. youll need around 3ml which is around $1k USD

Yeah man, I can speak volumes to St. Ives fresh skin apricot scrub. You just use it in the shower like 4-5 times a week. In addition to that, you should wash your face in the morning and at night with a gentle soap.

Just as important, you absolutely must use a non-clogging lotion/moisturizer following a face wash or exfoliation.
Immediately after moisturizing, especially after moisturizing eye bags, apply retinol cream on your eye bags. A very thin layer. It's irritating by itself and too much is really bad for skin. Small amount is wonderful.

Your face will look sophisticated in no time.
(I'm not your doctor, use retinol cream with caution if you decide to take this advice).
View attachment 85744View attachment 85745
These are my friends. Should cost you roughly $10 total.
Thanks dude. Idk abt exfoliation but I srsly been using the rough side of a kitchen sponge in the shower last few months

• +1
Thanks dude. Idk abt exfoliation but I srsly been using the rough side of a kitchen sponge in the shower last few months

Nope nope nope.
That picture above I posted, the green bottle of St. Ives....that's all you need to exfoliate. You literally just rub St. Ives deeply into your face for a few minutes and then rinse after (best in the shower). Lotion after.

u need lefort
ur maxilla is recessed boyo

Attachments

• 20170927-antifa.jpg
    20170927-antifa.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 28
Only lurked a few days but seems to me I got:

- bloated face
-nonexistent zygos
-recessed chin

ABOVE ALL: Soon I will get a "chalazion" (lump clearly visible in right eyelid) removed, and thought "hey since I'm there..." but I doubt it is worth a $5k blepharoplasty for the (genetic) eyebags + upper eyelid exposure (I'm 5'11). It's not like I'd get hunter eyes halo or anything

Yes I'm neckmaxxing now

Need beard advice for the shitty jawline too, i never groom I and even let it connect to the sideburns, in fact I'll include a super moon-face pic lmao
Maxilla Is Recessed Probably causing a less prominent eye area(got prey beta eyes). You do have good mandibular length tho. i'll give you that. Neckmaxxing is always a Safe bet Just ordered myself a neck trainer. I would say 4.7/10 but only because of the mandible length.

Maxilla Is Recessed Probably causing a less prominent eye area(got prey beta eyes). You do have good mandibular length tho. i'll give you that. Neckmaxxing is always a Safe bet Just ordered myself a neck trainer. I would say 4.7/10 but only because of the mandible length.
Thanks for being the only guy to actually rate, I think its perfect tbh.

I suspect there's a bluepilled incel cycle where you always knew you were ugly (and probably not very social) so you don't take many photos and thus never see e.g. ur profile and how bad things really are. Bluepilled I would have said like 7 LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Sort out eyebags and lose some weight.