high psl makes up for manlet height - the only legit cope

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
you are a unique combination of your parents genes.

imagine you could reroll your parents a few times like in gta 5 online character creation menu.

if you are a normie you are free to blame nature for giving you short parents, since with every reroll of your genetic makeup you would have on average 3.9-4.1 psl and a relatively high chance to get a tall height (almost certain to get 6โ€™+ within 3-4 rerolls in a 1st world white country)

however a unique ancestry combination that results in a high psl face is so valuable, that rerolling is stupid since you may not get 5.5 psl even after 100 rerolls.

would you reroll your genes if you were ian somerhalder for a chance to be taller? i would not risk losing a 7 psl face even if i could reroll tens of thousands of times.

this is a legit cope and mindset that chilled my heightpill autism.

now what? get surgeries and marry a stacy to cover your genetic weaknesses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, It'snotover, m0ss26 and 6 others
You're not gonna be salludon
Grow taller you midget

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, user123456, BrahminBoss and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You still wonโ€™t ever illicit that โ€œsmallโ€ or โ€œlittleโ€ feeling that foids crave so hard from tall men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 21345

imagine you could reroll your parents a few times like in gta 5 online character creation menu.

if you are a normie you are free to blame nature for giving you short parents, since with every reroll of your genetic makeup you would have on average 3.9-4.1 psl and a relatively high chance to get a tall height (almost certain to get 6โ€™+ within 3-4 rerolls in a 1st world white country)

however a unique ancestry combination that results in a high psl face is so valuable, that rerolling is stupid since you may not get 5.5 psl even after 100 rerolls.

would you reroll your genes if you were ian somerhalder for a chance to be taller? i would not risk losing a 7 psl face even if i could reroll tens of thousands of times.

saying a good face can save you from being 5'5 is like saying that 0 divided by 100000000000000 will return a number greater than 0.
(edited)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, user123456 and IndraBC
You still wonโ€™t ever illicit that โ€œsmallโ€ or โ€œlittleโ€ feeling that foids crave so hard from tall men
i personally dont care and sex is not among my top goals

saying a good face can save you from being 5'5 is like saying that 10000000000 divided by zero will return a number greater than 0.
dividing by 0 nets infinity

so you're saying water is wet basically

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
saying a good face can save you from being 5'5 is like saying that 10000000000 divided by zero will return a number greater than 0.
if ur 5โ€™5 just get LL at this point. my coping methods are useless here

• +1
  • +1
Grow taller you midget
I'd be saying things like this if I was in the rating section all day and all I saw were delusional redpillers.

dividing by 0 nets infinity
Cracking Up Lol GIF

100000000 divided by nothing (zero) is nothing (zero).

what exactly do you want to say
They're emphasizing that physical attractiveness (having "a good face") has no bearing on someone's physical stature (being "short"). Just like dividing by zero always results in a nonsensical outcome, claiming that attractiveness can somehow "save" someone from being short is equally illogical.

• +1
its undefined
generally more people take the infinity definition to be true
mf acting like he's in middle school
my bad. miscalculated the math

They're emphasizing that physical attractiveness (having "a good face") has no bearing on someone's physical stature (being "short"). Just like dividing by zero always results in a nonsensical outcome, claiming that attractiveness can somehow "save" someone from being short is equally illogical.
I meant zero divided by 1000000000000 is zero.

• +1
Most facially attractive men tend to be between 5'10-6'2,

• +1
saying a good face can save you from being 5'5 is like saying that 0 divided by 100000000000000 will return a number greater than 0.
(edited)
edited it @LooksOrDeath

• +1
Actual manlet, not in an .org meme way? Probably not. Slightly below average? Sure, this guy is 177 cm/5'9.75:

i mean increasing facial aesthetics through surgery is hard as fuck and needs a good base with good plans, but increasing height is a straight up objectively easy thing with surgery, except the risks are extremely high

but she outgrew genetics
Causes of acromegaly
Acromegaly happens because your pituitary gland (a pea-sized gland just below the brain) produces too much growth hormone. This is usually caused by a non-cancerous tumour in the pituitary gland called an adenoma.
https://www.nhs.uk โ€บ conditions โ€บ a...
Acromegaly - NHS

Causes of acromegaly
Acromegaly happens because your pituitary gland (a pea-sized gland just below the brain) produces too much growth hormone. This is usually caused by a non-cancerous tumour in the pituitary gland called an adenoma.
Acromegaly - NHS
doesn't matter the reason
what matters is that you were wrong

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
i mean increasing facial aesthetics through surgery is hard as fuck and needs a good base with good plans, but increasing height is a straight up objectively easy thing with surgery, except the risks are extremely high
yeah, I'd rather be a chadlet than a tall truecel like 6'3 blackops2cel because LL, while expensive and dangerous, is straightforward. If you're a truecel there's nothing you can really do. Maybe ascend to LTN in the best case scenario but generally you're capped for life.

Yโ€™all acting like girls shorter than you donโ€™t exist. You can give them that feeling by having body size mogging her

Yโ€™all acting like girls shorter than you donโ€™t exist. You can give them that feeling by having body size mogging her
Yes, that definitely makes sense to me, but they donโ€™t think about it like us.

Musculature seems to be least desirable attribute a guy can possess to make a foid feel like this, next is frame which is more desirable, and finally height is the most desirable.

There is also a height threshold in their brains, roughly 6ft, but really kicks in at 6โ€™3-6โ€™4+, this should be evident with 5ft girls obsessions with tall guys and not just going for someone taller than them at 5โ€™5

Causes of acromegaly
Acromegaly - NHS
this isnโ€™t why

Most facially attractive men tend to be between 5'10-6'2,
Tom cruise , zac Efron , Dave Franco
Sub 5โ€8
Just lol at your autism
Coping retard
Hahahahhaha

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, the next o'pry and LooksOrDeath
Tom cruise , zac Efron , Dave Franco
Sub 5โ€8
Just lol at your autism
Coping retard
Hahahahhaha
Tend to be i said, i also know a couple guys who are shorter and look good
plenty of guys who are shorter and attractive
Just from what I see outside, more attractive guys are average - above average in height, not that many very tall or short guys.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yes, that definitely makes sense to me, but they donโ€™t think about it like us.

Musculature seems to be least desirable attribute a guy can possess to make a foid feel like this, next is frame which is more desirable, and finally height is the most desirable.

There is also a height threshold in their brains, roughly 6ft, but really kicks in at 6โ€™3-6โ€™4+, this should be evident with 5ft girls obsessions with tall guys and not just going for someone taller than them at 5โ€™5
I mean tbh long as ur 3+ inches taller than her. Women like any type of size differences, weather itโ€™s height, hands, arms etc. i see videos like this pop up on my tiktok a lot since I look through โ€œbooktokโ€ which is usually foids talkin about men they find sexually attractive.

Grow taller you midget
fuck no, height is the ultimate cope. as someone whose had their girl cheat on them with a 5โ€™1 psl god, iโ€™ve swallowed the face only pill

Somali iq
Height isn't relative to them
You are shortnif you aren't seen mogging other men

Only if I was 5โ€™7 or above woild I not reroll
Anything under is turbo Manlet unless ur 7+ PSL

Only if I was 5โ€™7 or above woild I not reroll
Anything under is turbo Manlet unless ur 7+ PSL
this cope is for 5โ€™9+. i dont believe 7 psl would save 5โ€™5

nah
Damian Karter or tom cruise (rich and famous Ik) for instance
i personally dont find them attractive solely because they are manlets + tom cruise is gigafrauding (pics related)

ik i am a little delusional for saying they are unattractive, but im too heightpilled unfortunately and so are western people
IMG 3409
IMG 3410

• +1
Reactions: manletfuel