High school is the most violent blackpill ( long post )

K

ka_cnt

Iron
My high school experience is about to end in few months ( in july) yet I can already label it as a miserable fail.I’m 1 year young than guys in my grade ( that may have a importance ). I always refused parties (I’m Muslim)
I‘m a mtn ( you can check my profile if you want confirmation) but since I’m black it makes me a blackcel
The first year was the best.I was in a school where I knew nobody . It was massive yet the fact that I acted goofy made me somewhat popular.I knew a lot of guys but I was friend with prolly 5 of them, I now speak to only on of them from time to time . I discovered Hamza and looksmaxxing in this time period,I tried cold approching it was basically a fail the only Time it worked was with an older girl who didnt want as soon as she knew that I was younger than her.I didnt even help to overcome my fear of rejection because I didnt even try to talk to the two crushes that I had since they hardly fogged me.
My second year was in another school,yet I applied the same tactics and got the same result when it came to women I was somewhat applying Islam which made me less prone to try to get girls.Yet at the end of the year I tried to ask for a girl’s instagram.The way I did it was awfully cringe : since our high school has Ipads I sent her a note when my teacher was absent.She replied the worst way possible : not only she didnt have an Instagram and she showed that to all the girls in our class.They were all laughing,even though they didnt speak to each other normally I really think that even the non speaking autistic girl would have probally go with them and laugh at me.
Fast forward to this year, a new girl ( she has 90k on insta ) is in my school and I the first guy to speak to her.She starts speaking to me and treats me like I was a female friend of her ( about her crushes for example) yet I m still speaking to her like there’s still a chance . She now doesnt even wants to speak to me since my friend roasted her with me not defending her . Today something happened : a girl ( who is somewhat a friend ) hugged to thank me about something school related : I’m even more pissed : I know damn well that know girl will probably hug me with love.I’m officially blackpilled.Nothing will make me cope .Not mattter what will happen I know that I ending highschool without a relationship.The fact that white 3/10 can get sex annoys me even more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, enchanted_elixir, Jamaldickjavontus and 2 others
Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, SA7, TeenAscender and 11 others
Dnrd and high school is easy mode

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If you don’t look good high school is the best time of your life

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
im going to finish in 5 months and still be a virgin autist loser

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ka_cnt
You get more freedom after high school but it means nothing since there are less opportunities to capitalise on. Average man benefits from high school since it’s easy to get girls. For good looking men it stays the same.

• +1
You get more freedom after high school but it means nothing since there are less opportunities to capitalise on. Average man benefits from high school since it’s easy to get girls. For good looking men it stays the same.
Therefore it's over ?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Therefore it's over ?

bro high school was supposed to teach you formating the text you know, nobody is reading that wall my nigga

• +1
cucked by mohammed from the grave

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I' m not an English speaker
and you don't have paragraphs in your language?
here, take it as present for christmas 🙏 remember to spare me if you'd decide to ER with Shaheed belt one day or something

My high school experience is about to end in few months (in july) yet I can already label it as a miserable failure. I’m 1 year young than guys in my grade (that may have a importance). I always refused parties (I’m Muslim)

I‘m an MTN (you can check my profile if you want confirmation) but since I’m black it makes me a blackcel

The first year was the best. I was in a school where I knew nobody. It was massive yet the fact that I acted goofy made me somewhat popular. I knew a lot of guys but I was friend with prolly 5 of them, I now speak to only on of them from time to time.
I discovered Hamza and looksmaxxing in this time period, I tried cold approching it was basically a fail the only time it worked was with an older girl who didn't want as soon as she knew that I was younger than her. I didnt even help to overcome my fear of rejection because I didn't even try to talk to the two crushes that I had since they hardly fogged me.

My second year was in another school, yet I applied the same tactics and got the same result when it came to women I was somewhat applying Islam which made me less prone to try to get girls. Yet at the end of the year I tried to ask for a girl’s instagram. The way I did it was awfully cringe: since our high school has Ipads I sent her a note when my teacher was absent.
She replied the worst way possible: not only she didn't have an Instagram and she showed that to all the girls in our class. They were all laughing, even though they didn't speak to each other normally I really think that even the non speaking autistic girl would have probably go with them and laugh at me.

Fast forward to this year, a new girl (she has 90k on insta) is in my school and I the first guy to speak to her. She starts speaking to me and treats me like I was a female friend of her (about her crushes for example) yet I'm still speaking to her like there’s still a chance. She now doesn't even wants to speak to me since my friend roasted her with me not defending her . Today something happened: a girl (who is somewhat a friend) hugged to thank me about something school related: I’m even more pissed: I know damn well that know girl will probably hug me with love.
I’m officially blackpilled. Nothing will make me cope. No mattter what will happen I know that I ending highschool without a relationship. The fact that white 3/10 can get sex annoys me even more.

also you're a fakecel mentalcel fag btw if a woman hugs you or befriends you enough like that then she's not repulsed by you, you're just a beta, looksmax and start acting like a man instead of emotional tampon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Framemogger69, Sprinkles and 1 other person
She was probably over reacting and our social interaction are limited to school subject
also you're a fakecel mentalcel fag btw if a woman hugs you or befriends you enough like that then she's not repulsed by you, you're just a beta, looksmax and start acting like a man instead of emotional tampon

and you don't have paragraphs in your language?
here, take it as present for christmas 🙏 remember to spare me if you'd decide to ER with Shaheed belt one day or something
Thanks for the present and don't forget to not kill black guys because your sister is getting fucked by them 😀

i def wouldve had a much better hs experience if i had my brain back then

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Run JBB game

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Dnrd just be nt in hs

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Pikabro
didn't read get out of my lane fucktard

if your struggling in high school than your borderline deformed or your not trying enough
yeah imma join a sport and buy more clothes

• +1
Reactions: rteme
Fellow Muslim, my advice to you is stay away from girls and wait for marriage. Get financialy good while improving your looks, gym, etc and marry. That's all.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Fellow Muslim, my advice to you is stay away from girls and wait for marriage. Get financialy good while improving your looks, gym, etc and marry. That's all.
May Allah reward you

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
My high school experience is about to end in few months ( in july) yet I can already label it as a miserable fail.I’m 1 year young than guys in my grade ( that may have a importance ). I always refused parties (I’m Muslim)
I‘m a mtn ( you can check my profile if you want confirmation) but since I’m black it makes me a blackcel
The first year was the best.I was in a school where I knew nobody . It was massive yet the fact that I acted goofy made me somewhat popular.I knew a lot of guys but I was friend with prolly 5 of them, I now speak to only on of them from time to time . I discovered Hamza and looksmaxxing in this time period,I tried cold approching it was basically a fail the only Time it worked was with an older girl who didnt want as soon as she knew that I was younger than her.I didnt even help to overcome my fear of rejection because I didnt even try to talk to the two crushes that I had since they hardly fogged me.
My second year was in another school,yet I applied the same tactics and got the same result when it came to women I was somewhat applying Islam which made me less prone to try to get girls.Yet at the end of the year I tried to ask for a girl’s instagram.The way I did it was awfully cringe : since our high school has Ipads I sent her a note when my teacher was absent.She replied the worst way possible : not only she didnt have an Instagram and she showed that to all the girls in our class.They were all laughing,even though they didnt speak to each other normally I really think that even the non speaking autistic girl would have probally go with them and laugh at me.
Fast forward to this year, a new girl ( she has 90k on insta ) is in my school and I the first guy to speak to her.She starts speaking to me and treats me like I was a female friend of her ( about her crushes for example) yet I m still speaking to her like there’s still a chance . She now doesnt even wants to speak to me since my friend roasted her with me not defending her . Today something happened : a girl ( who is somewhat a friend ) hugged to thank me about something school related : I’m even more pissed : I know damn well that know girl will probably hug me with love.I’m officially blackpilled.Nothing will make me cope .Not mattter what will happen I know that I ending highschool without a relationship.The fact that white 3/10 can get sex annoys me even more.
You're not good looking enough, that's why.

Homie, you look like a kid, that's why you get 0 women. For the love of God, grow a beard, you will be 100x times better

• JFL
Highschool ain’t shit it’s j gpamaxxing and gymmaxxing time anyway