High T BBCs and Ethnics overrun housing estate in South London

Conservatives are fucking retards to be importing cheap ethnik labour to support the wishes of businesses. Now their children have become criminals. Very short-sighted immigration policy

Conservatives are fucking retards to be importing cheap ethnik labour to support the wishes of businesses. Now their children have become criminals. Very short-sighted immigration policy
Lol what? It all labour fault akh.

The Conservatives go along with Labour's mass immigration policies because it benefits businesses in the short-term
I never knew u were a UKcel but the vast majority of problems in UK are thanks to Labour

I never knew u were a UKcel but the vast majority of problems in UK are thanks to Labour
I'm not a UKcel. I just follow what goes on in other parts of the world. Margaret Thatcher sold the British working class out to big business. And under her watch the British brought in tons of Pakis and BBC to provide cheap labour for businesses. The Conservatives are not blameless for their role in destroying the country. Politics is a meme. Voting for either Conservative or Labour is destructive.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer