High T gave me a 8 hour erection.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
By combining several whitepill methods i reached a new extreme in T levels yesterday. I had a boner hard as rock, which lasted the whole night, i had random urges to punch the air, my sweat smelled like the fountain of life.

Perhaps this T level would be too much long term, but it didn't last long anyways. Still it's nice to see i can pretty much reach the ceiling naturally even despite the fucked environment.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ohwellmaxxing @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 27772, Jigen and 20 others
Can't be sure unless you measure it , could just be you're high libido and were feeling a high or something, also doesn't super high t sweat smell like piss?

Sometimes, I regret all of the life choices that led me to this forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ;-;, klamus, sam12344343 and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 24444
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Can't be sure unless you measure it , could just be you're high libido and were feeling a high or something, also doesn't super high t sweat smell like piss?
No i'm pretty sure i been experimenting with testosterone for a year i know well what it feels like. Also high libido is direct result of high T. Sweat smell is hard to explain. Kinda like onion but sweeter and fresh.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, currylightskin, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
High testosterone and always having a hard cock is better than sex itself. When you’re ripped and have a big dick you can literally to swing your dick around in the mirror and flex checking yourself out. Nothing in the world is better than being tall, ripped, and big pp and seeing yourself in the mirror naked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, grooxx, thereallegend and 4 others
Was it from the fasting bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 21044
I’m hard most of the night too, but it’s not a good thing since it keeps me up. I need to bust a nut before i can sleep

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Manletmachine and Deleted member 21044
Yes fasting as well.
Do you mind telling the other stuff. If you don't I respect it but I'm in dire need of restoring T levels. Ik the fruity smell ur on abt, that's genuinely one sign and you're pretty much feeling like a normal high energy human but ye do miss it.

Also was it a 1 day fast or how long have you done up till.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I’m hard most of the night too, but it’s not a good thing since it keeps me up. I need to bust a nut before i can sleep
"bust a nut" xD

He needs to bust a nut (omg)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Do you mind telling the other stuff. If you don't I respect it but I'm in dire need of restoring T levels. Ik the fruity smell ur on abt, that's genuinely one sign and you're pretty much feeling like a normal high energy human but ye do miss it.

High T is a cope invented by the elites in Alaska in 1984 real men are low T with bellies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
Good diet, tanning, testicle sunning, good sleep, cold shower, testicle cooling, semen retention. Maybe some little stuff but this is most important.
At that point it was 16 hours or so.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lucid
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NeverHadFriends and poopoohead
Tanning, testicle sunning, good sleep, cold shower, testicle cooling, semen retention. Maybe some little stuff but this is most important.

Fair enough and i see it's similar to what i do minus the tanning since sun in the UK rn is shit. Semen retention is my hard challenge, since I just cant resist busting but i did go 5 months without.

• +1
Fair enough and i see it's similar to what i do minus the tanning since sun in the UK rn is shit. Semen retention is my hard challenge, since I just cant resist busting but i did go 5 months without.
The natural cycle is 1 week, so if you coom every week or less it won't have negative effects.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, poopoohead and Lucid
Also tanning mogs go to a salon if you must.

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
The natural cycle is 1 week, so if you coom every week or less it won't have negative effects.
Proof of that? Ive seen people saying T increases for up to 2, sometimes even 3 weeks without cooming

• +1
Proof of that? Ive seen people saying T increases for up to 2, sometimes even 3 weeks without cooming

Anecdotal experience as well.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and p0lishsubhuman
True but it has always been hard since my impulsivity craves it. Just last night i came twice in a span of an hour and half.

• +1
True but it has always been hard since my impulsivity craves it. Just last night i came twice in a span of an hour and half.
Strange i never have problems. Is it from boredom?

Strange i never have problems. Is it from boredom?
I mean this is an issue I've had since 10 where the addiction grew at large from that age. Idk if I could pinpoint it due to boredom or from sth else but anytime I jerk off, I'm more inclined to get horny again and coom again. The suppressing effect after cumming is blunt for me unfortunately, and it may in all be a genetic factor.

• +1
I haven't showered for a week and people at work are starting to show me a lot more respect, like giving me more space and avoiding prolonged eye contact (I still try to maintain because I'm dominant).

I also went to the mall yesterday to buy a new battery pack for some recording equipment I own, and this girl behind me in the queue was looking at me really intently, and I could hear her breathing getting more and more constricted, so I turned around and gave her a really cold stare. She gasped for air as her eggs started getting released from her ovaries due to my extreme high T presence. I did not say anything. I didn't need to.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 21044
I haven't showered for a week and people at work are starting to show me a lot more respect, like giving me more space and avoiding prolonged eye contact (I still try to maintain because I'm dominant).

I also went to the mall yesterday to buy a new battery pack for some recording equipment I own, and this girl behind me in the queue was looking at me really intently, and I could hear her breathing getting more and more constricted, so I turned around and gave her a really cold stare. She gasped for air as her eggs started getting released from her ovaries due to my extreme high T presence. I did not say anything. I didn't need to.
Gigabased did you wash your hair during the week?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Gigabased did you wash your hair during the week?
I wash my hair daily these days unfortunately, due to my recent hair transplant.

But soon I will go back to just beating 1 egg a week into it when its 100% healed.

• +1
I wash my hair daily these days unfortunately, due to my recent hair transplant.

But soon I will go back to just beating 1 egg a week into it when its 100% healed.
Did you notice any bad smells, were you sweaty/sticky?

• +1
  • +1
Oh. No, not at all. But I use argan oil and rosemary water as well. I find it helps a lot.
When i tried not washing i smelled absolutely mogger but my skin was sticky so i only lasted 3 days.

• +1
When i tried not washing i smelled absolutely mogger but my skin was sticky so i only lasted 3 days.

Tbh this past week where I only washed my hair, my skin has been a bit more oily than usual as well. But i think it largely comes down to clocked pores due to the amount of skincare products I've been baited into using.

I'm currently weening myself off everything including tretinoin. These products are a scam and they mess with your skin's ability to repair itself.

• +1
@Dr. Bruh what did you take?

Yakhi tell me more about boosting t levels 🚬🚬🚬🤙🤙🤙??

I can tell ur not NT. Just rope already
Kys faggot, literal food infiltrated the forum.

Suck my dick bitch.

I can tell you're on your period faggot, Just kill yourself already

• JFL
Meditation and melatonin is a much better route for deep sleep.

Good diet, tanning, testicle sunning, good sleep, cold shower, testicle cooling, semen retention. Maybe some little stuff but this is most important.

Where do you testicle sun? I can't because I live in an apartment so if I do it in my balcony everyone will notice

Where do you testicle sun? I can't because I live in an apartment so if I do it in my balcony everyone will notice
Behind window in my house.

high libido is direct result of high T
Not always. For example, drugs which raise dopamine levels in lower brain regions, and also melatonan-2, they increase libido quite significantly without affecting testosterone.

• Hmm...
Could just buy pheromones and spray it on you

• JFL
some of the accounts like this one almost seem AI generated from a liberal based AI machine
Some of the accounts like this seem run by the faggots from a LGBT gay agenda unit

What you take for it

Can you explain the looks related whitepill to me? Afaik the whitepill is kind of a stoic upgrade to the general blackpill, not sure how it applies to looks blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5'7 zoomer
Can you explain the looks related whitepill to me? Afaik the whitepill is kind of a stoic upgrade to the general blackpill, not sure how it applies to looks blackpill
I think whitepill is only bettering yourself through natural things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 21044

Maybe u just smell like shit