High t trait: walking and running around ur house naked

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Low t if you’re embarrassed to be naked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and 5'7 zoomer
I am perma in my underwear at home. It has changed me alot and has been one of the most positive things I've implemented in my routine, would reccomend.

I am perma in my underwear at home. It has changed me alot and has been one of the most positive things I've implemented in my routine, would reccomend.
You’re a retard, I said completely naked. Underwear is even more fucked than wearing a full outfit

I would tbh

Cant bro I live with parents and siblings, I aint running with my cock infront of my sister mom and dad

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Cant bro I live with parents and siblings, I aint running with my cock infront of my sister mom and dad
Then ur not a high test male. I run around naked in my local mall to show my massive penis off

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • So Sad
Reactions: Accelerator
U still have time when ur home alone

U still have time when ur home alone
Am never home alone since mom is stay at home, but you convinced me, I will walk and run naked now, wtf are those niggers gonna do anyway AM A MAN

You’re a retard, I said completely naked. Underwear is even more fucked than wearing a full outfit
I forgot to mention I guess. In private im at my place for sure but not with my 12 year old brother and Mom :lul:

My fucking 10 inch ding will melt their brains

I forgot to mention I guess. In private im at my place for sure but not with my 12 year old brother and Mom :lul:

My fucking 10 inch ding will melt their brains
Ok

• WTF
Reactions: n9wiff
I do it when parents aren’t home