HIGH TIER MOG BATTLEEEEE - TUBOFLARD, BODYMAXXED INDIAN HANDSOME SQUIDWARD VS CELMANE, THE CAMBODIAN/WHITE ASCENDED LEANMAXXER

WHO MOGS???

• CELMANE

• TUBOFLARD

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 1862
How the fuck does TubofLard, the wierd skulled, gay lipped, deathnik pheno manlet mog the cambodian???? The cambodian not only has a good pheno, he his hamonious and would be picked over the other dude 10/10 times irl by foids. Curb ur ethnic cope/ PSL autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and RoundHouse
You skinnyfat cucks cant begin to ckmpregend the body halo this indian has, he mogs the half jungle ricecel from the sewers of mumbai to mars.

tbh ngl. over for normies like us. But i hope you find contentment, my dear brother, it's been a long time no see.
brutal normie pill. You too bro, it has indeed been too long.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Tuboflard bodymogs thats why i picked him

@TubOfLard u do any vascularity training? I have better forearm veins than you but im mirin ur cephalic vein
Nah bro, I barely store any fat in my arms. So I guess my veins are more prominent. U prolly have better veins cuz roids??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
best mog battle we have had in a long time tbh, good job OP, i think celmane won, but tub got the popular vote because you switched up the pics jfl

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Holy shit

Holy shit at that gene recombination could you post pics of your mom?
Nah not posting pics of my mum on here. But when she was younger she was a Stacey, still kinda gl now.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
JBC STRIKED AGAIN AND WON

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Lard has million times more appeal to actual women

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 3043
cee.gif

WE ARE ONCE AGAIN HUNGRY FOR BLOOD

SO WE GATHER AROUND THE COLLESEUM FOR YET AGAIN ANOTHER BRUTAL GLADATORIAL BATTLE

TWO CONTENDERS

ONLY ONE WILL COME OUT HUMAN

THE OTHER? SUBHUMAN

CONTENDER ONE - TUBOFLARD, THE BODYMAXXED INDIAN HANDSOME SQUIDWARD

View attachment 785543View attachment 785544View attachment 785545View attachment 785546
CONTENDER 2 - CELMANE, THE LEANMAXXED ASCENDED CAMBODIAN/WHITE CAVILLGANGER

View attachment 785550View attachment 785552View attachment 785553
View attachment 785555

WHO WILL BE THE MOGGER AND WHO WILL BE THE MOGGEE? VOTE IN THE POLL NOW! LET THE BLOODSHED BEGIN!

View attachment 785559
@celmane @TubOfLard @BigBiceps @goat2x @Won'tStopNoodling @MoeZart @TheCopefulCurry @LondonVillie @ioan @Lev Peshkov

Late response but this battle is literally just giga chad vs giga chad also i think celmane counts as white tbqh i mean maybe that's me there is the skin failo for tub but his bones make up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back