High value Beta vs High value alpha (male below 24 BTFO)

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
HVBs (HIGH VALUE BETAS™️) & WHY WOMEN END UP DISGUSTED BY THE MEN WHO PROVIDE THEM EVERYTHING.

Everyone is familiar with;
“Alpha fucks, beta bucks”

But betas get women. Betas get women all the time! But it’s still not good being a beta, even if you can pull women.

Women tolerate betas. Over time being forced to tolerate something they find sexual unattractive, metastasises into resentment & disgust.

So how does an Alpha can turn himself into a beta in the eyes of a woman:

1: Provider equals beta. If you adopt the role of a beta, she will think of you as a beta.

2: Provisioning is a service. Service kills hypergamous attraction. Servants are below her. She doesn’t want to fuck down.

3: If you provide out of a belief that this is being a High Value. Don’t expect her to value what you give:
That which is freely given - has no value.

4: Women rapidly normalise any standard of living:
That which is consistent, ceases to be a privilege & instead becomes an expectation.
-the concept of alimony proves this.

5: Those not in the free market lose appreciation for the value of money.
Compared to a spoiled rich housewife; no woman pulling a 50 hour week will spend $10k on handbag. Money has value to her.
Any woman who has lost appreciation for the value of money, cannot appreciate the money you spend on her.

6: Consistency in provision creates boredom.
Good employment goes from being viewed as stability - to being competition for attention.
“Why are you working all the time? I feel you don’t have time for my emotional needs!”

7: As she lacks any capacity to be grateful for your faithful provisioning.
In the end it all turns into: “What have you done for me lately?”

WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO PREVENT THIS.

1: Accept that being a HVM isn’t synonymous with being an Alpha. Both Alphas & Betas can be considered High Value to women. If your tactic to becoming High Value is to provide so she doesn’t have financial responsibilities: Your plan is to be a HVB.

2: Women don’t make Alpha’s pay! They will sneak out of the luxury home they refuse to fuck their HVB husband in.
To fuck the Alpha on his soiled mattress on the floor & lay contentedly snuggled up to him.

3: This isn’t to say that you shouldn’t work hard to achieve economic success. But this should only be used to invest back into empowering you to become the best man you can be.

4: Never alleviate a woman’s financial responsibilities. Her bills are hers. If she can’t hold a job, pay her bills, balance her budget, & avoid getting into bad debt - she’s not worth keeping in your life.

5: You can grant her access to your life. But she is just a guest. Don’t allow her to assume an entitled place. Send her home often. The more time she spends in your world, the less she appreciates it. Being with you is a privilege.

6: If you pursue a LTR. Keep her responsible for herself. My wives have their own source of income. They pay rent & an equal share of household expenses. I provide the big things in life. I provide the lifestyle. But they still have to pay for their own admission to the fun park.

7: Require effort from her to have a place in your life. Give her responsibilities. Keep her accountable to you. The message is clear: This is my ship. But nobody sails for free. There is no room for passengers - only crew.

8: If you pay major purchases for her. It is never a gift. It’s a loan. Even if you never intend it to be repaid. Rather than her feeling entitled, she feels indebted.
Gratitude for a gift lasts a matter of minutes. Gratitude for a loan lasts as long as the loan is outstanding.

In conclusion; whilst providing all a woman needs, causes her to resent you; making her provide for herself as much as is possible, causes her to have a greater appreciation for the things you do provide.

Final disclaimer:
Even a High Value Alpha will lose some women to HVBs who are willing to simp. This is a good thing. Never be afraid to filter unworthy women out of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
DNR but based and dual mating strategy pilled:blackpill:

not reading u fucking spastic

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG