Highest SMV job/career?

looksmaxxer559

looksmaxxer559

Heir to Hernan Drago
Let’s say of equal PSL and status

Is it better to be a old money CEO of a multi million dollar company?

Or is it better to be a top earning bad boy male model/actor making multiple millions as well?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Any job where you make over 100k

Any job where you make over 100k
So if you’re trying to slay at the highest level like fucking actresses and models what would it be

JFL if you think some fucking job will get you high SMV. Doctors would be the closest to having high SMV but being a doctor ages you so hard. So much cortisol from the stress of doing the job it's not even worth it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 4ever and Imretarded?
JFL if you think some fucking job will get you high SMV. Doctors would be the closest to having high SMV but being a doctor ages you so hard. So much cortisol from the stress of doing the job it's not even worth it.
I’m saying if your pre existing SMV is high, which would you rather be. Like if you wanted to text a Instagram famous model and actually slay her or get invited to New York parties

I’m saying if your pre existing SMV is high, which would you rather be. Like if you wanted to text a Instagram famous model and actually slay her or get invited to New York parties
A male model. Won't make much money unless you're Gandy tier, but having a face that says "i do modeling" and then saying you model is a big boost. Sadly though a lot of ugly fucks are doing modeling now, so it's not as big a boost as it once was to SMV. Every LTN cuck is saying they do modeling now so it's kind of not even a boost to SMV at all unless you visibly look the part.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
A male model. Won't make much money unless you're Gandy tier, but having a face that says "i do modeling" and then saying you model is a big boost. Sadly though a lot of ugly fucks are doing modeling now, so it's not as big a boost as it once was to SMV. Every LTN cuck is saying they do modeling now so it's kind of not even a boost to SMV at all unless you visibly look the part.
Ahhh fair enough. So better to be a Chad model than like a Chad barron trump

Or is it better to be a top earning bad boy male model/actor making multiple millions as well?
football player actor boxer ufc fighter basketball player hockey player

Astronaut, legit instant chad smv.