Hiring a third world employee is a great way to stay motivated and consistent with ur business venture

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Hiring a third world employee is a great way to stay motivated and consistent with ur business venture

sometimes i just want to not do any work on it.

but i have to set tasks and set work for my employee, otherwise shes getting paid to do nothing all day

its almost like a gym accountability partner

id imagine actual successful business owners feel like this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29167, malicieusss and 3 others
3537348_Screenshot_5.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Yes hire me for 1k a month

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Jesus thats 20k inr pretty low these days tbh, But there's some engineers who get paid 3k at times(although they're legit trash engineers) is he any good? And what sort of field are you in? Something like e commerce or dropshipping?

Jesus thats 20k inr pretty low these days tbh, But there's some engineers who get paid 3k at times(although they're legit trash engineers) is he any good? And what sort of field are you in? Something like e commerce or dropshipping?
pretty low these days? I paid $250 per month. the avg wage in india is like $120 per month. its double average.

its digital marketing/ecommerce

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
pretty low these days? I paid $250 per month. the avg wage in india is like $120 per month. its double average.

its digital marketing/ecommerce
can make more delivering food in india tbh, this might work in Phillipines and Vietnam tho

• +1
Reactions: zura
can make more delivering food in india tbh, this might work in Phillipines and Vietnam tho
Fax, the other day I was talking to an uber driver who leased a car and he made about 50k after all expenses, let's say he has a bas month, that's still 40k and in 2 years he'll own the car.

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline