Table of Contents:
  • Introduction
  • What is DNA Hypermethylation?
  • What was Strike Posidon Stack?
  • Is There Clinical Proof of DNA Hyperethylation's Efficacy?​

• The Major Problems with DNA Hypermethylation
  • Conclusion

Introduction:

During the winter of 2020, a 17-year-old boy named Dyrotic released a legendary thread called, “The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.” I believe it’s the most-viewed thread of all time at 106K views and it’s not for no reason. Dyrotic goes super in-depth into all things pubertymaxxing and the thread even holds up today despite it being three years old and introducing many new concepts into the heightmaxxing community.

Interestingly. in this thread, a 15-year-old boy named Strike Poisdon brings up and showcases a theory he discovered on another forum that’s called DNA hypermethylation and he convinces many people on this thread of the validity of it and to run a protocol to maximize it.

Today, we’ll be analyzing what DNA hypermethylation is, what Strike’s Poisidon stack for it was, if there is any clinical proof that it works, and the major problems with it.

DISCLAIMER: Strike Poisdon has already come out and said all the stuff he said in 2020-2021 about DNA hypermethylation wasn’t true but I just thought it would be cool to make a comprehensive thread on it

What is DNA hypermethylation?:

DNA hypermethylation is a theory that states that if you increase the levels of DNA methylation in your cells, you will never stop growing taller because growth plate closure (senescence) is associated with a loss/reduction of methylation in your cells.

When you lose methylation in your DNA, it’s associated with the activation of genes, and in the case of height growth, it causes the activation of genes that stop height growth. If your DNA is highly methylated, it’s associated with the deactivation of genes, so in this case, it lets your growth plates never close, similar to how aromatase-deficient men’s growth plates never close.

What was Strike Poisdon’s Stack?:

Strike Poisdon had made a stack for people to follow based on DNA hypermethylation principles. From my research, I believe the stack’s main compounds were for hypermethylation:

• SAM-E
  • Folic Acid
  • Folinic Acid

The reason why Strike used SAM-E in his stack was that he thought due to the fact that methionine (SAM-e) is a precursor to the entire methylation cycle, it would result in more methyl groups being added around the body and ultimately higher DNA methylation levels.
Strike included folic and folinic acid in his stack because, in a clinical trial run by a proclaimed biochemist, people didn’t see any gains when SAM-E was used alone, only when combined with folic acid.

YOUC

DISCLAIMER: I know there was much more to the stack than just those 4 supplements, but the rest didn’t have a lot to do with DNA hypermethylation, the thing that Strike spoke and promoted the most.

Is There Clinical Proof of DNA Methylation's Efficacy?

While Strike Poisdon used anecdotal evidence from users on old heightmaxxing forums and using the same protocol as Strike’s and gaining height as proof that DNA methylation increased height growth, I don’t think that’s useful anyway since we can’t verify the validity of the users accounts.

Luckily, I was able to find a clinical trial where they tested Vitamin B12 and folic acid’s long-term effects on young children, starting from the mean age of 6-30 months, and following up with them at 6-9 years old. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are known for their ability to influence and increase DNA methylation levels in the body and are also precursors to SAM-E, making this a decent study to see if Strike Poisdon was right.

In the trial, they gave 2x the recommended daily dose for kids of folic acid and Vitamin B12 to the children and discovered that Vitamin B12 supplementation leads to an insignificant increase in linear height growth and that folic acid has no effect on linear height growth. Vitamin B12 supplementation only showed significant height growth results in children who were deficient and folic acid wasn’t a growth-limiting factor in either deficient or non-deficient children in this study.

Gh

Io

The study even acknowledges the fact that despite Vitamin B12 being very important for DNA methylation and DNA methylation being very important to avoiding early growth plate closure, it still didn’t cause linear height growth.

Gg

While I do acknowledge there were issues with the study that could’ve potentially caused this, like the duration being too short or dosages being too small, it still reveals the problem with DNA hypermethylation.

The Major Problems with DNA Hypermethylation

There are many issues with DNA hypermethylation and being a viable heightmax. The first problem is that similar to aromatase inhibitors, DNA hypermethylation has no effect on linear height growth and can potentially significantly reduce height growth velocity.

While yes, loss of methylation is associated with the activation of genes and can lead to the activation of the genes that cause growth plate closure, it also applies in reverse. Highly methylated DNA leads to the silencing and deactivation of genes, meaning that while it can deactivate the genes that lead to growth plate closure, it can also deactivate the genes that are related to height growth and increasing height.

The second problem is that there is actually no clinically proven or efficient way to increase DNA methylation. While there are drugs that can be used to decrease it, there isn’t any way to really increase it significantly for the purpose of height. growth as proven in the study.
This is because DNA methylation is a highly regulated process that actually requires a balance of methyl donors (things that supplement like B12 and folic acid can increase) and enzymes to increase methylation levels. If there isn’t a balance (you have too many methyl donors via diet and supplementation), enzymes have built-in controls to prevent over-methylation, which prevents us from reaching DNA hypermethylation. The only way for us to experience controlled DNA hypermethylation would be if there was a drug targeted that could increase our methyl donors and bypass enzyme regulation like there is for DNA demethylation.

The third problem is that even if we are somehow successful at achieving DNA hypermethylation, we would likely contract a disease before growing to our desired height. Since we can’t specifically target the hypermethylation to only deactivate our growth plate fusion genes, that means it can also deactivate our tumor-suppressing genes, and our cardioprotective genes, and possibly lead to cancer.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, while it was very impressive that a young 15-year-old boy even understood this information, Strike’s constant praising and promotion of DNA hypermethylation was very ill-informed, as, in the end, it just ended up with nobody on the forum getting any results from it and wasting 100s of dollars. DNA hypermethylation is essentially an over-glorified Aromatase Inhibitor that can potentially reduce height growth velocity and cause the creation of diseases.

(DO NOT DO THIS, DO NOT DO THIS)
However, if you are still interested in DNA hypermethylation, you would have to take the upper limit of tolerable doses of Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, SAM-E, betaine, zinc, and magnesium. You can also megadose a methylation-support drug and pray to whoever you believe that all of this is strong enough to overwhelm your enzymes and increase methylation. And you have to do this for at least 2-3 years consistently and it’s impossible to tell if it’s working unless you get an x-ray of your bones and see that your bone age has halted.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jоrdan, LVZZO, noodlelover and 16 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, timid and schizo echochamber
Methylation is good for other than height

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 27660
msm vs sam e?

Interesting thread, can't say it's right or wrong because I'm not informed on the topic at all.

Now, about the OG heightmaxxing thread that you claimed to be legendary. What in it is so revolutionary that people outside of PSL and knowledgeable on hormones and their use on heightmaxxing didn't know already?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, jingodelutscher and HighClassMaxing
Interesting thread, can't say it's right or wrong because I'm not informed on the topic at all.

Now, about the OG heightmaxxing thread that you claimed to be legendary. What in it is so revolutionary that people outside of PSL and knowledgeable on hormones and their use on heightmaxxing didn't know already?

It's legendary for the fact that it has 106K views, and is 23 pages long in length. At that time, heightmaxxing conversations on this forum were in its infancy stage, and many people didn't understand the actual science of it. Many people thought at the time that the only options were either HGH or MK677 when height growth is so much more than that.

Luckily, the thread sparked major conversation and the majority of height growth accounts on this forum originated from people seeing Dyortic's thread and actually applying it to themselves.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Acne Victim
It's legendary for the fact that it has 106K views, and is 23 pages long in length. At that time, heightmaxxing conversations on this forum were in its infancy stage, and many people didn't understand the actual science of it. Many people thought at the time that the only options were either HGH or MK677 when height growth is so much more than that.

Luckily, the thread sparked major conversation and the majority of height growth accounts on this forum originated from people seeing Dyortic's thread and actually applying it to themselves.
Ok I see it now. On the topic, may I ask you this:

Is heightmaxxing after your growth plates are fused actually legit? This is a topic I've never really looked into because it always seemed like the type of shit some dharavi dalit would scam people innocent people with.

There are a lot of anecdotes of people claiming they grew taller but idk how much they should be trusted. And let's say that it is indeed possible to grow after puberty, I imagine it wouldn't be by much. So wouldn't it be a better ROI to just save up this money for facial surgeries/LL or cope with lifts?

Bump, a great read!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Cope really,

You would have much better luck by inhibiting the cxxc5 gene, which have studies to back up the claim.

Although the drug to do that is very exotic and expensive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, lazymaxxing, HighClassMaxing and 1 other person
Also retard, hypermethylation is a precusor for cancer.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and Osie
Ok I see it now. On the topic, may I ask you this:

Is heightmaxxing after your growth plates are fused actually legit? This is a topic I've never really looked into because it always seemed like the type of shit some dharavi dalit would scam people innocent people with.

There are a lot of anecdotes of people claiming they grew taller but idk how much they should be trusted. And let's say that it is indeed possible to grow after puberty, I imagine it wouldn't be by much. So wouldn't it be a better ROI to just save up this money for facial surgeries/LL or cope with lifts?
Cope with lifts. Work on stretching your spine out. No point in getting LL imo

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Acne Victim
Certain things getting more methylated is a big driver of aging as it kicks down the body's ability to repair itself.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
is there even proof that you can even significantly increase your height past your genetic potential at the age most people on this forum are? (17~)

heightmaxxing always sounded like cope to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
is there even proof that you can even significantly increase your height past your genetic potential at the age most people on this forum are? (15-17)

heightmaxxing always sounded like cope to me tbh.
You can. The only way you can effectively grow past your genetic potential is backing AI before bone age 17.5 in your wrists.

If you consistently have an e2 level around 7-15 pg/ml, you will continue to keep growing. It’s only time we’ve seen people grow past their assumed genetic potential

• +1
Table of Contents:
  • Introduction

• Conclusion

Introduction:

During the winter of 2020, a 17-year-old boy named Dyrotic released a legendary thread called, “The Ultimate pubertymaxxing guide, an introduction into androgens and growth factors, and how to apply them.” I believe it’s the most-viewed thread of all time at 106K views and it’s not for no reason. Dyrotic goes super in-depth into all things pubertymaxxing and the thread even holds up today despite it being three years old and introducing many new concepts into the heightmaxxing community.

Interestingly. in this thread, a 15-year-old boy named Strike Poisdon brings up and showcases a theory he discovered on another forum that’s called DNA hypermethylation and he convinces many people on this thread of the validity of it and to run a protocol to maximize it.

Today, we’ll be analyzing what DNA hypermethylation is, what Strike’s Poisidon stack for it was, if there is any clinical proof that it works, and the major problems with it.

DISCLAIMER: Strike Poisdon has already come out and said all the stuff he said in 2020-2021 about DNA hypermethylation wasn’t true but I just thought it would be cool to make a comprehensive thread on it

DNA hypermethylation is a theory that states that if you increase the levels of DNA methylation in your cells, you will never stop growing taller because growth plate closure (senescence) is associated with a loss/reduction of methylation in your cells.

When you lose methylation in your DNA, it’s associated with the activation of genes, and in the case of height growth, it causes the activation of genes that stop height growth. If your DNA is highly methylated, it’s associated with the deactivation of genes, so in this case, it lets your growth plates never close, similar to how aromatase-deficient men’s growth plates never close.

Strike Poisdon had made a stack for people to follow based on DNA hypermethylation principles. From my research, I believe the stack’s main compounds were for hypermethylation:

• SAM-E
  • Folic Acid
  • Folinic Acid

The reason why Strike used SAM-E in his stack was that he thought due to the fact that methionine (SAM-e) is a precursor to the entire methylation cycle, it would result in more methyl groups being added around the body and ultimately higher DNA methylation levels.
Strike included folic and folinic acid in his stack because, in a clinical trial run by a proclaimed biochemist, people didn’t see any gains when SAM-E was used alone, only when combined with folic acid.

View attachment 2424951

DISCLAIMER: I know there was much more to the stack than just those 4 supplements, but the rest didn’t have a lot to do with DNA hypermethylation, the thing that Strike spoke and promoted the most.

While Strike Poisdon used anecdotal evidence from users on old heightmaxxing forums and using the same protocol as Strike’s and gaining height as proof that DNA methylation increased height growth, I don’t think that’s useful anyway since we can’t verify the validity of the users accounts.

Luckily, I was able to find a clinical trial where they tested Vitamin B12 and folic acid’s long-term effects on young children, starting from the mean age of 6-30 months, and following up with them at 6-9 years old. Vitamin B12 and folic acid are known for their ability to influence and increase DNA methylation levels in the body and are also precursors to SAM-E, making this a decent study to see if Strike Poisdon was right.

In the trial, they gave 2x the recommended daily dose for kids of folic acid and Vitamin B12 to the children and discovered that Vitamin B12 supplementation leads to an insignificant increase in linear height growth and that folic acid has no effect on linear height growth. Vitamin B12 supplementation only showed significant height growth results in children who were deficient and folic acid wasn’t a growth-limiting factor in either deficient or non-deficient children in this study.

View attachment 2424949
View attachment 2424950

The study even acknowledges the fact that despite Vitamin B12 being very important for DNA methylation and DNA methylation being very important to avoiding early growth plate closure, it still didn’t cause linear height growth.

View attachment 2424948

While I do acknowledge there were issues with the study that could’ve potentially caused this, like the duration being too short or dosages being too small, it still reveals the problem with DNA hypermethylation.

There are many issues with DNA hypermethylation and being a viable heightmax. The first problem is that similar to aromatase inhibitors, DNA hypermethylation has no effect on linear height growth and can potentially significantly reduce height growth velocity.

While yes, loss of methylation is associated with the activation of genes and can lead to the activation of the genes that cause growth plate closure, it also applies in reverse. Highly methylated DNA leads to the silencing and deactivation of genes, meaning that while it can deactivate the genes that lead to growth plate closure, it can also deactivate the genes that are related to height growth and increasing height.

The second problem is that there is actually no clinically proven or efficient way to increase DNA methylation. While there are drugs that can be used to decrease it, there isn’t any way to really increase it significantly for the purpose of height. growth as proven in the study.
This is because DNA methylation is a highly regulated process that actually requires a balance of methyl donors (things that supplement like B12 and folic acid can increase) and enzymes to increase methylation levels. If there isn’t a balance (you have too many methyl donors via diet and supplementation), enzymes have built-in controls to prevent over-methylation, which prevents us from reaching DNA hypermethylation. The only way for us to experience controlled DNA hypermethylation would be if there was a drug targeted that could increase our methyl donors and bypass enzyme regulation like there is for DNA demethylation.

The third problem is that even if we are somehow successful at achieving DNA hypermethylation, we would likely contract a disease before growing to our desired height. Since we can’t specifically target the hypermethylation to only deactivate our growth plate fusion genes, that means it can also deactivate our tumor-suppressing genes, and our cardioprotective genes, and possibly lead to cancer.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, while it was very impressive that a young 15-year-old boy even understood this information, Strike’s constant praising and promotion of DNA hypermethylation was very ill-informed, as, in the end, it just ended up with nobody on the forum getting any results from it and wasting 100s of dollars. DNA hypermethylation is essentially an over-glorified Aromatase Inhibitor that can potentially reduce height growth velocity and cause the creation of diseases.

(DO NOT DO THIS, DO NOT DO THIS)
However, if you are still interested in DNA hypermethylation, you would have to take the upper limit of tolerable doses of Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, SAM-E, betaine, zinc, and magnesium. You can also megadose a methylation-support drug and pray to whoever you believe that all of this is strong enough to overwhelm your enzymes and increase methylation. And you have to do this for at least 2-3 years consistently and it’s impossible to tell if it’s working unless you get an x-ray of your bones and see that your bone age has halted.
no need for SAM-E just eat methionine rich foods over RDA. Googled upon it and results have shown me people stating that methionine is much more effective than SAM-E itself, unless you can refute. Only saying this to cheapen the costs people as SAM-E is expensive and likely can result in severe health issues.
The results might be leaning towards the supplement form of methionine but I don't see why exceeding upper limit of the amino acid through simple diet wouldn't work unless some digestive processes make it hard etc, though one pork chop contains close to 200% of methionine

You can. The only way you can effectively grow past your genetic potential is backing AI before bone age 17.5 in your wrists.

If you consistently have an e2 level around 7-15 pg/ml, you will continue to keep growing. It’s only time we’ve seen people grow past their assumed genetic potential
even then, just a few cm. Risking all the side effects of low estrogen.... and fucking your bone density permanently.
Literally not worth it

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Osie and HighClassMaxing
Cope really,

You would have much better luck by inhibiting the cxxc5 gene, which have studies to back up the claim.

Although the drug to do that is very exotic and expensive.
i was looking into that also

any pics of wrist at bone age 17.5? not sure if its too late for me

Last edited:
someone said that they ran strike's stack for 5 weeks and grew 4cm at 25 years old,

@Henry_Gandy , @AscendingHero, and some others have a private discord server where they probably have the newest and best stack to date.

that guy strike is a one of a kind tbh, he knows information that could change my life but you could tell that he changed from telling everyone that dna hypermethylation increased height growth 100% nomatter what to fully gatekeeping it

i would also do the same. but damn, im pretty sure people like freakforlife, extrachromosome, madness, wincels, and all the other people who have given very good and well writen information on how to "heightmaxx" are in that discord.

And it will probably stay private forever since everyone will believe forever that peptides are the lowest of the iceberg in heightmaxxing while everyone in that discord server will just laugh:feelswah:. and since all that info that strike talked about is hidden deep in that pubertymaxx post. its impossible for this to get out to the whole world.

This just shows that very intelligent people will always gatekeep information no matter what.

a very good example of this is @brolic12 on instagram. his information was so good for looksmaxxing and health in general but alot of normies would try to correct him or werent as smart as him and said things that were low iq and etc.

brolic slowly went from telling everything in his posts to telling people to research by themselves the topics and he would give them scientific articles for them to connect pieces, then later on he just disabled the ability to comment on his posts and closed his dms.
then he even stopped giving people the articles for them to research by themselves in future posts and then ultimately he stopped poosting all together, his information really changed my life since it made me go deeper into the blackpill rabbit hole.

even one of the most mainstream people right now who talk about heightmaxxing admitted to gatekeeping info😕

heres the link

crazy how if i maybe could have stumbled upon this forum a couple years earlier i could probably be taller and not such the manlet i am right now.

at first it was just things on tiktok. back in 2022 fall about self improvement, gym, nofap, cold showers. then heightmaxx, then looksmaxx with guasha etc. i was pretty active in the instagram blackpill/looksmax community. then a month ago when the ************* drama happened i decided to make an account on looksmax.org

i have found good information but ultimately came to the conclusion that all of the best info is gatekeeped. this forum is polluted with trolls and subhumans who call everything cope. and because of that the subforum "offtopic" has way more posts that "looksmaxxing"

welp maybe i can just cope with aromasin, dht gel, testoserone, and igf1 lr3, then maybe some parathyoid or sum. also maybe cope even more with wollfs law and maybe just maybe grasp a few more cm or maybe none.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and AscendingHero
maybe ill just use the scraps of info that strike told is back in that forum and pray nothing goes bad

maybe ill just use the scraps of info that strike told is back in that forum and pray nothing goes bad
So after reading this whole thread, that deconstructs and exposes all the flaws in Strike's most popular theory about height growth and also reveals that he even thought what he did was cope, you came to this conclusion. I think you are trolling, but by the length of your posts, I can't tell, but it's very funny if you are.

So after reading this whole thread, that deconstructs and exposes all the flaws in Strike's most popular theory about height growth and also reveals that he even thought what he did was cope, you came to this conclusion. I think you are trolling, but by the length of your posts, I can't tell, but it's very funny if you are.
IMG 3264
IMG 3265
IMG 3266

someone said that they ran strike's stack for 5 weeks and grew 4cm at 25 years old,

@Henry_Gandy , @AscendingHero, and some others have a private discord server where they probably have the newest and best stack to date.

that guy strike is a one of a kind tbh, he knows information that could change my life but you could tell that he changed from telling everyone that dna hypermethylation increased height growth 100% nomatter what to fully gatekeeping it

i would also do the same. but damn, im pretty sure people like freakforlife, extrachromosome, madness, wincels, and all the other people who have given very good and well writen information on how to "heightmaxx" are in that discord.

And it will probably stay private forever since everyone will believe forever that peptides are the lowest of the iceberg in heightmaxxing while everyone in that discord server will just laugh:feelswah:. and since all that info that strike talked about is hidden deep in that pubertymaxx post. its impossible for this to get out to the whole world.

This just shows that very intelligent people will always gatekeep information no matter what.
Why are you having intense fantasies about these teenagers and young adults that for the most part are still on this forum? Why are you idolizing people who've never posted any actual evidence that they experienced height growth? They just said that they did and people chose to believe it or not to believe it. Never completely believe or trust anyone on this site (me as well), especially if they are making claims that are highly theoretical and have rarely been applied practically.

Strike is also not the owner or creator of the same stack he promoted. He just pushed and promoted a stack that he found on older height growth forums of the late 2000s and 2010s, and slightly tweaked/added things over time to it. The main idea of DNA hypermethylation and gaining height growth from it and the stack to achieve it already existed on those forums and Strike has already come out and said that's where he found it from.

While they most likely have information that they believe is valuable enough to keep to themselves, it most likely would not result in any visible heightmaxxing gains lol. It is highly unlikely that a bunch of teenagers and young adults have "cracked the code to height," and are infinitely smarter than the use of research that's gone into increasing growth. If a heightmaxxing method that you see has never been tested in a clinical trial or study, has only 1-2 studies proving its legitimacy, and can potentially lead to very harsh side effects, the vast majority of the time, it will not work.

While there's a very strong possibility that there's much more out there for increasing height, I am confident in saying that we likely won't find it and discover it from this forum first.

• +1
Why are you having intense fantasies about these teenagers and young adults that for the most part are still on this forum? Why are you idolizing people who've never posted any actual evidence that they experienced height growth? They just said that they did and people chose to believe it or not to believe it. Never completely believe or trust anyone on this site (me as well), especially if they are making claims that are highly theoretical and have rarely been applied practically.

Strike is also not the owner or creator of the same stack he promoted. He just pushed and promoted a stack that he found on older height growth forums of the late 2000s and 2010s, and slightly tweaked/added things over time to it. The main idea of DNA hypermethylation and gaining height growth from it and the stack to achieve it already existed on those forums and Strike has already come out and said that's where he found it from.

While they most likely have information that they believe is valuable enough to keep to themselves, it most likely would not result in any visible heightmaxxing gains lol. It is highly unlikely that a bunch of teenagers and young adults have "cracked the code to height," and are infinitely smarter than the use of research that's gone into increasing growth. If a heightmaxxing method that you see has never been tested in a clinical trial or study, has only 1-2 studies proving its legitimacy, and can potentially lead to very harsh side effects, the vast majority of the time, it will not work.

While there's a very strong possibility that there's much more out there for increasing height, I am confident in saying that we likely won't find it and discover it from this forum first.
bro the amount of studies and proof strike shared in that world of comments was too much for me to read, also it took me a couple hours for me to even finish that whole thread

gatekeeping is real, and it’s the most brutal pill ever taken

The other secret shit that he's talking about was Bmn111 (vosotoride) And cGMP agonist and ky19382, a cxxc5 Inhibitor,
how do you know

bro the amount of studies and proof strike shared in that world of comments was too much for me to read, also it took me a couple hours for me to even finish that whole thread
I read literally the whole thread lol before I made this post. I can literally make a whole thread about Strike vs Dyrotic and their clash of opinions and the fact that it ultimately led to nobody on the forum gaining height (that we know can be attributed to his stack). This is simply due to the fact that his stack required you to wait at least a long time before you see results ( that's what he said in his words).

So people taking Strike's stack would logically have to wait at least some time to reactivate their growth plates as listed in his theory. With the excessive length of time, it'd be impossible for anyone on the forum to continue Strike's stack and even gain the results he bespoke of because their wallets would be empty by the end of it, with no inches or cm's added to their height.

• +1
I read literally the whole thread lol before I made this post. I can literally make a whole thread about Strike vs Dyrotic and their clash of opinions and the fact that it ultimately led to nobody on the forum gaining height (that we know can be attributed to his stack). This is simply due to the fact that his stack required you to wait at least a long time before you see results ( that's what he said in his words).

So people taking Strike's stack would logically have to wait at least some time to reactivate their growth plates as listed in his theory. With the excessive length of time, it'd be impossible for anyone on the forum to continue Strike's stack and even gain the results he bespoke of because their wallets would be empty by the end of it, with no inches or cm's added to their height.
so what you’re saying is that those anecdotal claims that people well into their 20s who gains cm after a few weeks of taking strikes stack was all a larp?

about those clash of opinions of both strike and dyrotic. Strike was beating dyrotic in every argument that he would give to strike.
Dyrotic would make false claims and never have any proof, he just sounded like he stopped believeing in heightmaxxing since he blew a ton of money on hgh for it to never work

• +1

Also yeah strike said it depended on if your growth plates were opened or closed. If they were closed you were going to have to wait a couple months while running the stack daily to see any changes, but if you have open plates it was theoretically possible for effects to happen by the day/week.

Also you could see how his personality changed when asked questions after he came back a couple months later. He definitely gatekeeps bruh

Welp I’m going to sleep now, I’ll talk tomorrow.

so what you’re saying is that those anecdotal claims that people well into their 20s who gains cm after a few weeks of taking strikes stack was all a larp?
Well, no shit. However, I believe in one of Strike's threads, he did share a link to an archive of adults whose height increased from using a man named Monster's stack.

Assuming that Monster's stack was somewhat similar to Strike's or that Strike used the main components of Monster's stack in his, we can assume what was he referring to in terms of evidence.

Here's the link to the archive and website, It's relatively old and all of the claims are unverifiable.

• +1
Also you could see how his personality changed when asked questions after he came back a couple months later. He definitely gatekeeps bruh
You can gatekeep anything lol. Even if he does gatekeep, it likely won't result in much height growth for you. All heightmaxxing comprises looking into all the bodily factors, hormones, and genes that lead to height growth, and trying to maximize/increase them to their fullest extent.

You don't need to know a bunch of fancy science jargon to understand that and can gain results relatively easily if you can afford it lol .

• +1

a very good example of this is @brolic12 on instagram. his information was so good for looksmaxxing and health in general but alot of normies would try to correct him or werent as smart as him and said things that were low iq and etc.

brolic slowly went from telling everything in his posts to telling people to research by themselves the topics and he would give them scientific articles for them to connect pieces, then later on he just disabled the ability to comment on his posts and closed his dms.
then he even stopped giving people the articles for them to research by themselves in future posts and then ultimately he stopped poosting all together, his information really changed my life since it made me go deeper into the blackpill rabbit hole.

even one of the most mainstream people right now who talk about heightmaxxing admitted to gatekeeping info😕

heres the link

crazy how if i maybe could have stumbled upon this forum a couple years earlier i could probably be taller and not such the manlet i am right now.

at first it was just things on tiktok. back in 2022 fall about self improvement, gym, nofap, cold showers. then heightmaxx, then looksmaxx with guasha etc. i was pretty active in the instagram blackpill/looksmax community. then a month ago when the ************* drama happened i decided to make an account on looksmax.org

i have found good information but ultimately came to the conclusion that all of the best info is gatekeeped. this forum is polluted with trolls and subhumans who call everything cope. and because of that the subforum "offtopic" has way more posts that "looksmaxxing"

welp maybe i can just cope with aromasin, dht gel, testoserone, and igf1 lr3, then maybe some parathyoid or sum. also maybe cope even more with wollfs law and maybe just maybe grasp a few more cm or maybe none.

information wants to be free.

read through these threads bruh

heres some important things i screen shotted

but the way @Henry_Gandy randomly calls the dna methylation stack and etc cope without no proof to back that claim is confusing

Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 32121 PM
Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 32112 PM
Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 32043 PM
Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 31220 PM
Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 30912 PM
Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 30757 PM
Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 30555 PM

Table of Contents:
  • Introduction

• Conclusion

Introduction:

• SAM-E
  • Folic Acid
  • Folinic Acid

View attachment 2424951

View attachment 2424949
View attachment 2424950

View attachment 2424948

Conclusion:

En conclusión, si bien fue muy impresionante que un joven de 15 años siquiera entendiera esta información, los constantes elogios y promoción de la hipermetilación del ADN por parte de Strike estaban muy mal informados, ya que, al final, terminó sin que nadie participara. foro obteniendo resultados y desperdiciando cientos de dólares. La hipermetilación del ADN es esencialmente un inhibidor de la aromatasa sobrevalorado que potencialmente puede reducir la velocidad de crecimiento en altura y provocar la creación de enfermedades.

(NO HAGAS ESTO, NO HAGAS ESTO)
Sin embargo, si todavía está interesado en la hipermetilación del ADN, deberá tomar el límite superior de dosis tolerables de vitamina B12, vitamina B6, vitamina B2, ácido fólico, SAM-E, betaína, zinc y magnesio. También puedes megadosis de un fármaco de apoyo a la metilación y rezarle a quien creas que todo esto sea lo suficientemente fuerte como para abrumar tus enzimas y aumentar la metilación. Y hay que hacer esto durante al menos 2 o 3 años de manera constante y es imposible saber si está funcionando a menos que se haga una radiografía de los huesos y se vea que la edad ósea se ha detenido.
Strike Poseidon said this was fake and it was useless after trying it, the only thing you will spawn with this stack is cancer.

Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 32112 PM

this stack is very promising

also heres proof that @Henry_Gandy is gatekeeping his heightmaxx holy grail to his private discord server

Screen Shot 2023 09 11 at 80242 PM

most likely all the ogs from this forum told him that he needed to gatekeep this info and he went along with it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 3.21.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 3.21.12 PM.png
    469.5 KB · Views: 0
Strike Poseidon said this was fake and it was useless after trying it, the only thing you will spawn with this stack is cancer.
makes no sense why he would give us a theory that makes total sense with a bunch of scientific articles and etc, saying that he was reviving this info that was in other heightmaxx forums more than a decade ago. it all maked sense then randomly he says it doesnt with no proof?

this stack is very promising

also heres proof that @Henry_Gandy is gatekeeping his heightmaxx holy grail to his private discord server

View attachment 2427834

most likely all the ogs from this forum told him that he needed to gatekeep this info and he went along wit
I'm no longer entertaining these conversations. You are an alt account of one of theirs or are obsessed with these teenagers. Please stop using this thread as grounds for you to promote their IQ. Thank you and I appreciate your input but please stop and make your own thread!

These were the stacks they were most likely referring to:

First stack: BMN11 and KY
LOLI

Screenshot 136

Second Stack: IGF-2, LPP,PTD-DBM, IGF-LR3

Read

READD

For the second image, Strike and many other notable heightmaxxers were in this discord community, and we can assume tried and used this stack.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
makes no sense why he would give us a theory that makes total sense with a bunch of scientific articles and etc, saying that he was reviving this info that was in other heightmaxx forums more than a decade ago. it all maked sense then randomly he says it doesnt with no proof?
Did you read my thread? Have you done any research on Strike? You can literally put his username into the search machine and put 'methylation cope" on top and you'll see why his thought process has changed. Or you can just read my thread that debunks the very idea of it being effective for height growth due to its practical issues (there isn't an effective way to increase methylation) and long term health risks.

Evidence

Learn

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002
The methylation things is big cope tbh he was kicked from the private server because of that he even has admitted that it is cope.The private server which I'm not in seemed to had have minor success albeit nothing impressive i assume they have a gold mine for general bone growth or atleast during the time you have growth plates but for that only HGH and a CXXC5 inhibtor is needed tbh.From what i have seen there seems to be couple things to grow taller post growth plate fusion but the all seem to fall into the following categories intrusive to take ie knee injections almost daily very expensive and I assume you need a license of sorts and cant be made by chinese for a cheaper price and potentially dangerous.I seen a guy grow 1.5in post growth plate fusion with recombinant proteins.

I thought dna methylation was supposed to grow hair?