Hit 6.7bf as of today rate me.

Only var and superdrol are hair safe though. I ran tbol but it gave me abdominal pains so bad to stop, just on test now. Also what do you think for intermediate gym goers bro split vs PPL
i have used tren mast primo and test still have my hair.

splits are meaningless just lift and recover.
Oh shit thought it was ChadKahn who replied
Meant to say he should have left by now.
why do you want me to leave?

i have used tren mast primo and test still have my hair.

splits are meaningless just lift and recover.

why do you want me to leave?
But that’s because you obviously aren’t very prome to MPB. I am so must be careful

Look into endoscopic midface lift. It can easily make you look 5-10 years younger

you look amazing for 42

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Chadelite
But that’s because you obviously aren’t very prome to MPB. I am so must be careful
okay stick to test and var some proviron and primo thats it.

Drol is garbage weak steroid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
okay stick to test and var some proviron and primo thats it.

Drol is garbage weak steroid.
What superdrol is weak? I thought it was one of the most powerful out there?

What superdrol is weak? I thought it was one of the most powerful out there?
do you ever hear of pro bodybuilder ever use it? No and there is a good reason why bud.

This website is called looksmaxxing but there's a high density of incels. Most of the legit Chads that find this website have left such as @dogtown @fobos @Zeus etc. In all honesty I don't know why u haven't left
I want to max my looks and honestly I do my fair share of trolling and shitposting during class also
do you ever hear of pro bodybuilder ever use it? No and there is a good reason why bud.
Doesn’t that just increase strength
totxHbz.jpg

yCWPT8Q.jpg

Mf5vc1D.jpg

7g9G49A.jpg
Bro. You are Zeus and I am your pupil.

I want to max my looks and honestly I do my fair share of trolling and shitposting during class also

I also want to give young guys my wisdom because you can always increase your looks and looks is everything in life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, toolateforme, Angelrun and 1 other person
I also want to give young guys my wisdom because you can always increase your looks and looks is everything in life.

very kind man tbh.

This website is called looksmaxxing but there's a high density of incels. Most of the legit Chads that find this website have left such as @dogtown @fobos @Zeus etc. In all honesty I don't know why u haven't left
I discovered mewing through astrosky and it changed my face

I discovered mewing through astrosky and it changed my face
I agree people here looksmax. But the majority as I said are virgins still. There are chads here like @Amnesia and @Salludon who just lurk. And there are others that shitpost or "give advice" , but eventually these people leave in the end. Every single legit chad who has been here like @fobos @Sizzurp @Zeus @dogtown have left. There are some like @Madness and @Salludon who are still here but lurk and say fuck all

name one pro?

In that video I don't think they even had access to superdrol. It's a pretty new steroid isn't it?

But yeah anadrol, dbol, anavar, winstrol, proviron are the orals I hear pros talk about using.

name one pro?

When I used to post of fitmisc before migrating here loads of the guys there who competed used it and many said it was their favourite oral.
In that video I don't think they even had access to superdrol. It's a pretty new steroid isn't it?

But yeah anadrol, dbol, anavar, winstrol, proviron are the orals I hear pros talk about using.
Superdrol was legal in the UK until like 2016. When it got banned loads of UGLs released their own versions of it, there are some cycle logs of people taking it from 2010-2016 with insane results

When I used to post of fitmisc before migrating here loads of the guys there who competed used it and many said it was their favourite oral.

Superdrol was legal in the UK until like 2016. When it got banned loads of UGLs released their own versions of it, there are some cycle logs of people taking it from 2010-2016 with insane results
what is the chemical name?

You're not a man unless you've taken

1g test
500mg trestolone
20mg m1t 4 weeks on/off
10iu hgh
120iu slin

For 6 months

facially speaking, I would say your 5.5 psl-6psl

your body helps improve your smv to a considerable extent.
You're not a man unless you've taken

1g test
500mg trestolone
20mg m1t 4 weeks on/off
10iu hgh
120iu slin

For 6 months

I remember you said m1t can put on 10lbs of muscle in 1 month,

if you run it with 150mg test at 20mg, would it be possible?

Looks good especially for age but ngl your younger self mogs

Insulin is garbag
M1t tell me about this
Gh over 4iu is a waste of money

Otter mode?

M1T is probably the strongest steroid. Its methylated DHB/1-testosterone

Used to be sold by Gnc back in the day

M1T is probably the strongest steroid. Its methylated DHB/1-testosterone

Used to be sold by Gnc back in the day
Have some injectable m1t I plan to use in a few months

You're getting me exited

You're getting me exited

When I hop back on that will be my oral of choice. Nothing else compares to it. Nothing.

• Woah
Reactions: jefferson
Yes 220lb low bf shredded as fuck 445lb Bench press generic all day/10

You're getting me exited
ill stick to test cyp or prop tren a mast or primo winny gh and clen

Insulin is garbag
M1t tell me about this
Gh over 4iu is a waste of money

Otter mode?
Otter mode is basically when you're built like a swimmer or soccer player, so pretty lean with a decent amount of muscle, but not like jacked or anything. It's probably easier to maintain in the long run without sacrificing aesthetics.

Otter mode is basically when you're built like a swimmer or soccer player, so pretty lean with a decent amount of muscle, but not like jacked or anything. It's probably easier to maintain in the long run without sacrificing aesthetics.
bahahaha come with me to an edm party I pull so much ass my fingers start to stink of cunt juice lol.

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
Weak jb apeal, but you were slayer in your prime

bahahaha come with me to an edm party I pull so much ass my fingers start to stink of cunt juice lol.
That sounds pretty fucking lit not gonna lie, I just got into hitting the gym as a young lad of 18, I'm hoping to one day reach your level man, you're an inspiration to all of the people on this site.
Also look into minoxidil or finasteride for your hair man, because a receding hairline can kill the sex appeal of even a chad.

Dogtown is still here, hes on an alt

How did Zeus and Fobos look like?

Dogtown is still here, hes on an alt

How did Zeus and Fobos look like?
Oh mad
Go on one of @Zeus old rate me posts. Fobos was pretty good looking but wasn’t as good as the others imo.

You obviously are well above average, but I think you would look better 20-30 pounds lighter, you don’t want to look like you’re “on” something and ur physique is freak Teir (not in a bad way) also you’d be healthier with less weight and less
Total gear

Fucking greek god, I wanna donate my whole wasted youth to this guy.
you were lucky as fuck from the beginning. 6'2, white, good looking face.
even without gymcel you would've been swimming in the pussies tbh.

Last edited:
Fucking greek god, I wanna donate my whole wasted youth to this guy.
you were lucky as fuck from the beginning. 6'2, white, good looking face.
even without gymcel you would've been swimming in the pussies tbh.
Thanks brother

Besides the aesthetic improvement you gained from steroids, did it had any benefits to your mental state? Like less emotions, more confidence, more energy, less depressed etc? Did it change your interactions with girls besides the aesthetics.

Besides the aesthetic improvement you gained from steroids, did it had any benefits to your mental state? Like less emotions, more confidence, more energy, less depressed etc? Did it change your interactions with girls besides the aesthetics.
Was always a major confident douche type so it only made me better.
Never really had much emotional feelings towards later in my life 25 and up I lost all my gives of fucks.
The major draw back of high test levels is you are always in hunter alpha state and you really have to have a strong mental state to control yourself.
Depressed state is pure mental. If you can overcome your ego and realize life is an illusion no depression can touch you.
Confidence is sky high when you are jacked low bf reverse when you are bloated and just big. So diet is key.
Biggest change with girls is be more of a dick and take no bullshit approach with females they value intent and never ever be a nice guy ever!

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and oldcell
I wanna be you when I grow up mister
what your ancestry tbh?

Last edited:
Awesome man, how many calories are you cutting on?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Remind me why is this guy here again?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't want to brag but the leaner you are the better your results will be with thots.

what exactly do fillers do?

and nose job scares the shit out of me it can literally change the way to breath etc.

This is so fucking true, I remember it was like a light switch turned on and suddenly I had girls actually noticing me when I dropped to prob like 12-14% from like 28%

Being lean is everything, I think this thread will motivate me to get to a legit 12% BF

This is so fucking true, I remember it was like a light switch turned on and suddenly I had girls actually noticing me when I dropped to prob like 12-14% from like 28%

Being lean is everything, I think this thread will motivate me to get to a legit 12% BF
being shredded is like cat nip for pussy. It's what boobs and long hair does for women does for us.

5 to 10% is ideal. Yes a lot will disagree with me but my results show.

Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Incoming