Hitler speeches translated

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
What are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Tabula Rasa
That he was very intelligent with an IQ of 140 but that his vision of Aryan supremacism = blue-eyed Nordics as the master race is stupid

Also I don't like eugenics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, jisko32, Raydolf_Peatler and 1 other person
That he was very intelligent with an IQ of 140 but that his vision of Aryan supremacism = blue-eyed Nordics as the master race is stupid

Also I don't like eugenics.
Watch the videos and try to not use modern and heavily opinioned disingenuous interpretations of Hitler's ideals from people clearly antithetically opposed to him.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 1966Ford
Watch the videos and try to not use modern and heavily opinioned disingenuous interpretations of Hitler's ideals from people clearly antithetically opposed to him.
I know a lot about Hitler, I read his book and many about him, such as those by Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano

It is true that he believed that the Nordics were a superior race, and if not, his closest intellectual circle believed it.

Their beliefs connect to all the rhetoric of hyperborea and the degeneration of humanity through the ages, the kali-yuga and so on...

The recovery of the original race of gods that, according to this intellectual current, is associated with the ancestors of the blond, blue-eyed Nordics.

I leave the thread here, I don't feel like watching the videos jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sny
hitler was essentially right about everything, he simply miscalculated his chances and overestimated humanity's sentience

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
It's funny how he mentioned Poland defeated the Soviets and saved Europe but because of political goals he propagandised them to the same level as the Russians

My führer

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
who cares about him

My führer
hitler was essentially right about everything, he simply miscalculated his chances and overestimated humanity's sentience

I have the whole 2 hour collection from twitter