Hitler was a fucking retard who targeted the innocent jew while allowing the powerful guilty ones escape

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Poor Jews don't do any damage its the rich and powerful who ruin the world people like rothschild and attempt at killing them will have a similar end the rich ones have to money to escape and jews who are poor get killed. Anne Frank wasn't the one controlling the economy yet the nazi were looking for her instead of powerful one

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass, MoggerGaston, randomop and 3 others
Jova for his Iq

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Images   2024 02 28T092513295

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenRun, Deleted member 7580, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Hitler is a jew himself

filthy goyim

the what?????
poor jews, non-influential jews.
not every jew was rich and influential. A big part wasn't at all and got slaughtered anyways as if they were.

It's just that power/wealth was generally in the control of jewish elite families. And such all of them were targeted indiscriminately.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and heightmaxxing
poor jews, non-influential jews.
not every jew was rich and influential. A big part wasn't at all and got slaughtered anyways as if they were.

It's just that power/wealth was generally in the control of jewish elite families. And such all of them were targeted indiscriminately.
I know it's a joke
Germans were aware of this "problem" in 1930s. They wanted to get rid of jews, but a lot of jews were defended by germans who, even though antisemitic, were friends with them or had respect for their work or craftsmanship, and considered them "one of the good ones". This came to such extent that Goebbels got pissed about it and had to give a decree prohibiting these things, saying that "every German knows such good jew" and if they were to take everyone's opinion into consideration the solution to jewish question would have to be stopped altogether

So they knew of this "problem" they just took it in pure racial terms and thought every jew has "evil gene", that if he doesn't do anything bad it's just because he didn't have ability to act out on it yet
Rational approach to things wasn't their strong asset really

At the end of the day a cabal of the chosen ones run the world, and if the poor innocent jews aren't willing to "take out their own trash" then they are indirectly abetting the behavior of their rich compatriots, that's what I've learned in the past 25+ years of my life.

I mean, when 9/11 and other Islamic extremists/terrorists were fucking with the whole world, the whole world had no problem persecuting innocent normal Muslims lol, even though poor innocent Muslims actually made up some of the biggest victims of the extremists/terrorists Muslim violent acts lmfao. It was literally mainly the Iraqi and Syrian armies that fought against isis if you didn't know.

This is like persecuting all slavic people because of what Russia is doing in Ukraine, even though it's mainly Ukrainians (another ethnic group is slavs) doing the fighting and dying against them.

But no one cares about double standards cause most Muslims are brown and let's be real here, white westeners hate Muslims more for the fact that we are mostly brown, much more than the fact that we are muslims. I bet white westeners don't even realize that there are Palestinian Christians in hamas right now fighting against the IDF and just think that all Palestinians are all mUZliM sAnDnIGGerZ. Hell I bet most Westerners don't even realize that Arab Christians even exist in the first place, and they hate Isreal as much as their Muslim counterparts lmfao.

Agree

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing