hollow under eyes

D

Deleted member 33775

Better Smiles Than Hard Times.
anyone have tips on hollow under eyes, genetically i have like no fat under there (before you say i’m a mouth breather i been breathing through nose since i could remember cuz my dad would always force me to.

but anyways i’ve heard about volufiline but some ppl say it’s bad idk why but lmk

Infraorbital implants.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i been breathing through nose since i could remember cuz my dad would always force me to.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: s4raw, Tallman, greengrassgrows and 8 others
volufiline is the way to go if you dont wanna surgerymaxx, there is no important proven evidence to show that it's bad, 100% of people I've seen that claim using it says it works wonders

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
volufiline is the way to go if you dont wanna surgerymaxx, there is no important proven evidence to show that it's bad, 100% of people I've seen that claim using it says it works wonders
thanks ima use it and if it doesn’t do me good ima get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
First infras then fat but yes good plan.
my problem is just genetically thin skin i dont have the weird things like negative orb vector or shit cheeckbones. I mean u already saw my face

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
my problem is just genetically thin skin i dont have the weird things like negative orb vector or shit cheeckbones. I mean u already saw my face
Yeah and I wish I never did.

JK bhai you mo mo mo mog

• Woah
Yeah and I wish I never did.

JK bhai you mo mo mo mog
i need surgeryenjoyer opinion cuz if infra is better first than i might do that and then fat grafts since u already researched this stuff am i right?

• +1
i need surgeryenjoyer opinion cuz if infra is better first than i might do that and then fat grafts since u already researched this stuff am i right?
Yeah I've looked into infras a lot since I need them.

You need the bonebase to put fat on to begin with. I see mfs on here talk about getting fat grafts when they have no bones which will look beyond retarded. First you need bone.

Reason this guy ascended his eye area so insanely was because he had "Cillian Murphy syndrome" i.e your supras and bones are already projected and strong to begin with and your only flaw is lack of fat. Step 1: Bone. Step 2: Fat.
Skrmbild 1

If he had recessed supras and only slapped on fat it would look like shit.

If you want to fix undereyes and plan on having infras at all then always do them first.
Same with implants and filler for jaw, get the base ready first then add the finishing touches after.

• JFL

You need the bonebase to put fat on to begin with. I see mfs on here talk about getting fat grafts when they have no bones which will look beyond retarded. First you need bone.

Reason this guy ascended his eye area so insanely was because he had "Cillian Murphy syndrome" i.e your supras and bones are already projected and strong to begin with and your only flaw is lack of fat. Step 1: Bone. Step 2: Fat.
View attachment 2427692

If you want to fix undereyes and plan on having infras at all then always do them first.
Same with implants and filler for jaw, get the base ready first then add the finishing touches after.
holy fuck what an ascension if real tbh. Uhm how to check the bone then in your opinion? Just touch the area?

• +1
holy fuck what an ascension if real tbh. Uhm how to check the bone then in your opinion? Just touch the area?
More or less, touch it, also look how it looks in different angles and light. Also see how it looks when smiling/squinting.

Yes the ascencion was real.
Image0

• +1
where have i seen this faggot before. Face seems very familiar
He was on PSL before so you have likely bumped into him.

• +1
More or less, touch it, also look how it looks in different angles and light. Also see how it looks when smiling/squinting.

Yes the ascencion was real.
View attachment 2427699
the darkness gets horrible in the dark. When direct light is applied it dissapears. Greyish lighting also fucks me up. If i touch the area the bone is literally right on top of it

• +1
He was on PSL before so you have likely bumped into him.
i already know who he is. Thats the uncanny hapa mf who got LL. He has a yt channel i think. Yeah true looksmaxxer took him years

• +1
the darkness gets horrible in the dark. When direct light is applied it dissapears. Greyish lighting also fucks me up. If i touch the area the bone is literally right on top of it
Send pics of what you mean surrounding the dark and greyish. I can help you out.

• JFL
Send pics of what you mean surrounding the dark and greyish. I can help you out.
nigga what the fuck do u not understand about a dark or greyish environment? Greyish as in the weather outside makes it look grey from inside ur house u dumb fuck! kys!

• JFL
nigga what the fuck do u not understand about a dark or greyish environment? Greyish as in the weather outside makes it look grey from inside ur house u dumb fuck! kys!
Bro is ashamed of PMing his failoes. Not a true looksmaxer. :rolleyes:(n)

Bro is ashamed of PMing his failoes. Not a true looksmaxer. :rolleyes:(n)
u already got my face u fucking goofball what is there to share? I aint making new pics as i hate my face already

• So Sad
u already got my face u fucking goofball what is there to share? I aint making new pics as i hate my face already
Tbh understandable, the pain of looking at bad pics of yourself is detrimental.

Tbh understandable, the pain of looking at bad pics of yourself is detrimental.
im just gonna farm the money and ask those jew doctors to check my horrible subhuman eye area!

im just gonna farm the money and ask those jew doctors to check my horrible subhuman eye area!
Keep working goy. (((👃)))

• +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer thoughts on this?
Already told you, purely theoretical but i really don’t see how the fat grafts before the infras would cause problems, they are placed in different layers of the skin. Like harrier said, if you already gave some bone there then a fat graft is fine, could save you some money if dark circles go away just with that.

• +1
Already told you, purely theoretical but i really don’t see how the fat grafts before the infras would cause problems, they are placed in different layers of the skin. Like harrier said, if you already gave some bone there then a fat graft is fine, could save you some money if dark circles go away just with that.
I wad posting my eye area in the dms and this guy recommended me like a billion surgeries for my eyes. Its over

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I wad posting my eye area in the dms and this guy recommended me like a billion surgeries for my eyes. Its over
Send it if you want, i’ll probably just recommend you monbloc, LL and spinal fusion.

• JFL
There’s also no proven evidence that it does anything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wait this was just fat graft? I thought he had Supra implants. Do u know who he did it with

View attachment 2427692

• +1
No clue unfortunately.
Damn he was one of the rare good results I have seen with Supra and infra implants in the site. So it was just fat graft then?

• +1