Hollywood/social media to blame

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
For the last like 20 years (movies) and social media overall can be seen as influencing how women act and think as we all know they are sheep.

When was the last time you saw a movie showing a woman with a non-rich tall Chad-looking smooth-talking guy that was SUCCESSFUL for women worldwide? At the same time, the women in these movies are media are ALWAYS not even Stacy or Stacylite. Hypergamy has been coded into women to be a billion times worse through these films and since they are delusional + chads make it seem real by fucking these women its even WORSE. Movies like 50 Shades of Grey have single-handedly fucked normies, it had foids thinking a mid bitch could get a tall billionaire for years and look at the state of shit now

This same logic can't even be applied backward for obvious reasons like how Adam Sandler always has a stacy wife in movies cause irl we know that scenario rarely happens. Plus the fact that men aren't this retarded:lul:. Movies where mid foids with chads get huge traction cause foids think that shit can be real, any movie with an ugly guy x hotgirl wouldn't even make headlines

And don't even get me started on tiktok, our age group went into Covid with this shit and look at us now. Sprinkle sprinkle came FROM tiktok, women telling other women not to settle came FROM tiktok, any retarded shit women do can easily be traced back to some tiktok trend or creator.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, kanderior and heightmaxxing
And don't even get me started on tiktok, our age group went into Covid with this shit and look at us now.
good point, I hadn't considered the impact of the lockdowns on social media-induced brainwashing for kids. 2 whole years (which is a lot when you're a kid, in my childhood memories 2 years feel like 5) with nothing to do other than rot at home with social media. Come to think of it, I remember people occasionally laughing about "kids these days with their tiktok" since like 2018, but I don't think tiktok really started to dictate cultural norms and trends until the lockdowns. The lockdowns which were caused by a Chinese virus, which caused kids to spend a lot of time with a Chinese-owned app. Makes you think. Either way covid really was the final nail in the coffin of what little normality was left in the West, irl and online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and 0S4MA
Social media and dating apps basically

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and 0S4MA
good point, I hadn't considered the impact of the lockdowns on social media-induced brainwashing for kids. 2 whole years (which is a lot when you're a kid, in my childhood memories 2 years feel like 5) with nothing to do other than rot at home with social media. Come to think of it, I remember people occasionally laughing about "kids these days with their tiktok" since like 2018, but I don't think tiktok really started to dictate cultural norms and trends until the lockdowns. The lockdowns which were caused by a Chinese virus, which caused kids to spend a lot of time with a Chinese-owned app. Makes you think. Either way covid really was the final nail in the coffin of what little normality was left in the West, irl and online.
Very true, before lockdowns, I remember tiktok was just supposed to be another dancing/skit short video site to replace one that got shutdown, not discussing the perfect height on a guy or why women should "never settle". All this came during or after lockdowns

• +1
Reactions: borismonster