Holy fuck pathstic how many subhumans rot on here

Today my friend sent a group picture to some girls. They responded with the same photo but with a filter on each of us to make us look ugly. Then for my face they said "no filter needed"

Was also told I had a weird face by a girl I barely knew in a uni flat 2 years ago
Bruh how tf is this even possible? I thought everyone gets called handsome by girls from time to time and thats it

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Imagine being you an ugly rotting subhuman with ZERO potential
Only ro get ZERO bitches because you're a jawless subhuman. I understand why crisick left seeing how many ugly rats are associated here lol. There's hardly any gl guys and nothing but ltns with 0 smv roaming around like roaches and don't get me started on how literally every black on here is sub 4 psl LMAOOO
Why do you insult me

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Fek you’re right it’s time for me to get outta this shet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, randomop and Blackgymmax
Preach black king

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Blackgymmax
indeed i cry in the mirror when i see my nose and philtrum and then keep on living cause of my cheekbones and mandible, indeed if i had a long mfr i would have been rotting under the train with schery

IMG 2366

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 51465, Blackgymmax and 4 others
i hate this forum...

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
@Blackgymmax how tall are you brah

Only ro get ZERO bitches because you're a jawless subhuman. I understand why crisick left seeing how many ugly rats are associated here lol. There's hardly any gl guys and nothing but ltns with 0 smv roaming around like roaches and don't get me started on how literally every black on here is sub 4 psl LMAOOO
Imagine reading your waffle but true

you are literally disgustingly ugly you look like you got covered with coal lmfao
Also you are almost 30 years old. Move on buddy jfl

• +1
Reactions: nofap
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
IMG 0356

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50251