Holy fucking shit. I'm reading a book by a former pimp and it's literally just blackpill after blackpill after blackpill

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
I started reading a book yesterday called "My Life As A Pimp" by Icerberg Slim - a guy who was a major pimp and tells his life experiences in his book.

And man, it is literally just blackpill after blackpill after fucking blackpill on female nature, literally every fucking chapter has huge redpills. Anyone who wants to know true female nature needs to read this book ASA-fucking-P, forget the redpill dorks on YouTube, this is by far the most accurate shit about female nature I've ever seen.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, nope, Deleted member 761 and 23 others
Looking Good Old School GIF by Holly Logan

Pimps are dark Triad and treat all women like trash. That's the only way to control them as a sub 8 male and they like it tbh. Cucked laws wont let u use them on a regular whore tho only a paid one. Zyzz was known to treat women like complete garbage, link to the book tbh.

Will rd

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, rhinoplasty, RomanianZaddy and 5 others
What does it say?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Danish_Retard
Every man needs to learn who to keep their whore in line. Imagine a chad pimp:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
What does it say?
The first chapter talks about his childhood and slow descent into degeneracy and becoming a pimp. He talks about his mom who left a chad badboy after he gambled their money away and found a perfect guy who worshipped her, went to church, had a successful business, was rich, saved her from homelessness, and loved her to death. And then his mom ended up leaving him for a broke chad and they end up homeless again. Jfl and this was in like the 1920s back when we were supposedly "trad"

that's just the first chapter. the chapters about how he treats his whores etc are major redpills too. Its a good book tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 761, Deleted member 10987 and 12 others
Screenshot 2021 07 05 125329

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, lutte, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Only really practical advice though if you are a pimp and have hookers working for you. But walking up too a girl in a bar and trying to insult her and stuff ain't gonna work without chad face. Interesting book (I skimmed it once many years back) but not gonna help anyone get laid with baddies.

If you're already a chad and have girls after you and fuck buddies etc, then yeah, just treat them bad, basically

• +1
Reactions: one job away and delusionalretard
Trad women = disposable whores

That is how it has always been

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and N1c
I find that book interesting because that shit took place in the 40s/ 50s. Shows that female nature never really changes and shits always been the same. Also has a funny story about how he tried to fuck a really hot tranny andI found it interesting that they even existed back then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 10987, BigJimsWornOutTires and 7 others
I find that book interesting because that shit took place in the 40s/ 50s. Shows that female nature never really changes and shits always been the same. Also has a funny story about how he tried to fuck a really hot tranny andI found it interesting that they even existed back then.
same I was a bit surprised this shit existed back then. guess I was just naive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
And man, it is literally just blackpill after blackpill after fucking blackpill on female nature, literally every fucking chapter has huge redpills.
It's blackpill or redpill?
Pimps also tend to be full of shit they brag and claim many ridiculous things...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Danish_Retard and 2 others
No thanks I don't need anymore rope fuel. Btw is his dad the homeless Chad or the other guy?

You really don't know the difference between blackpill and redpill do you?
theyre pretty interchangeable nowadays, "learn the redpill women are attracted to alphas", "learn the blackpill women are attracted to alphas", yes theres minor differences, the blackpill is more "Looks are absolutely everything" while redpill more emphasis on game, but theyre pretty similar, stfu asap faggot

The opinions and experiences of severely inbred hood niggers and sheboons in the United Shits of Assmerica should be discarded and not taken seriously.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 8202
The opinions and experiences of severely inbred hood niggers and sheboons in the United Shits of Assmerica should be discarded and not taken seriously.
Wronggg. You can learn a lot from these " human trash" these are the people who saw the worst of humanity. Infact they probably know more about human nature than some rich cocksucker psychologist from a rich LA neighborhood.

• +1
Reactions: nope, ShowerMaxxing, RomanianZaddy and 6 others
F1FB5F7E A61C 4056 A90B 7DE17EB95FD1
Brutal blackpill jfl at money copers left a tall rich normie for chad

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
the nig prob mogs the shit out of you boyo, 6'3 V shaped bod (from his description of himself in the book). and he pimped white girls, not just nigs

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Deleted member 10987 and Jagged0
the nig prob mogs the shit out of you boyo, 6'3 V shaped bod (from his description of himself in the book). and he pimped white girls, not just nigs
They were all worthless toothless subhumans, there were NO above-average or even average looking girls pimped by niggers or anybody during that time. He could've been 6'10 with a foot long dick for all I care, that doesn't change anything.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jagged0
Only really practical advice though if you are a pimp and have hookers working for you. But walking up too a girl in a bar and trying to insult her and stuff ain't gonna work without chad face. Interesting book (I skimmed it once many years back) but not gonna help anyone get laid with baddies.

If you're already a chad and have girls after you and fuck buddies etc, then yeah, just treat them bad, basically
bruh yet amnesia cant even get away with having an android, low snap score or no insta :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
bruh yet amnesia cant even get away with having an android, low snap score or no insta :ogre:
he is getting away with it though
He's banged likje 250 girls?
Didn't he smash an 18 year old last night according to his latest thread?

Wronggg. You can learn a lot from these " human trash" these are the people who saw the worst of humanity. Infact they probably know more about human nature than some rich cocksucker psychologist from a rich LA neighborhood.
Way more than that. And the ones that traveled the world either military tours or business relations, know even more about human behavior. Then toss in a few psychiatric stays, jail, and growing up with abandoned children and experimented on, ugh, you'll then have a living walking pickle.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Jfl and this was in like the 1920s back when we were supposedly "trad"
black community was the vanguard for all this degen shit

rip niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
That man life story, really interesting.

But in the end, it was also a black dude wh settled with a white single mom.

Can't escape the blackpill, racepill. He still had to sucker for a single mom when wanting to go white.
Even though he had next level superior game.

No escaping the lookspill, racepill, heighpill.

Last edited:
Ofc they would no greater teacher than experience. Can’t learn that from a book

Are you retarded? Even Chad doesn’t walk up to girls and insult them