HOLY FUCKING SHIT @ THIS GUYS MEWING CHANGES, MEASURED IN MM'S, MEWING INCREASES PFL (LITERALLY EVERYONE GTFIHN)

Mewing intensifies :love:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheAscendedOne
First of all: he is still incel, second: there is no way to proove that he improved by mewing and not puberty/surgery

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and PubertyMaxxer
First of all: he is still incel, second: there is no way to proove that he improved by mewing and not puberty/surgery
you’re saying he got a surgery to increase his nose width? Lmfao

• +1
Glad that i've begin at 16

Thank god

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Tbh he could’ve just lost weight

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and BackFromTheMogging
from this reddit post this guy has been mewing for 3 years, I just measured some important facial lengths in paint and the results were nothing less than astronishing, insane life fuel, some of the pictures were blurry and measurements arent going to be 100% accurate, but due to that i tried to round down, so these results are going to be around the minimum of his actual changes were probably higher, i just wanted to give a conservative reading on the changes. here they are:

bizygomatic increased by 6.17 mm
lip width increased 5.05 mm
nose base width increased by 3.46 mm
PFL increased by 1.07 mm
IPD increased by 2.26 mm
FWHR increased by .11
canthilt tilt increased by 2 degrees

unfortunately he is tensing his lower eyelid muscle in both pictures making measuring his PFH inaccurate but just for eyeballing it, it looks smaller. This is literally insane, mogs Ead's MSE by alot (it did take much longer though, 3 years). And this guy started at 17, incredible results, even by normies his facial changes will be very recognizable

all of these changes are due to the maxilla expanding laterally, from this we can conclude that the suture DOES NOT CLOSE in early puberty like many people think on here, which is by far the biggest opposition to why mewing cant work past x age

Wait is it me or his jaw widened ?
And hol up, does mewing give positive cant tilt ? This could be a life saver

• +1
Is there any danger of me making my palate high vaulted or something? My palate isn't really narrow, but I can't comfortably fit my tongue between my teeth while relaxing it. And I can't keep my molars together because as someone mentioned awhile ago that would look silly and I have to pull my lower jaw way back to do that and it feels very wrong. When I relax my jaw my upper and lower INCISORS point at each other with freeway space.

• +1
Bro, its easy to see that his lips, nose and jaw widened a bit. With IPD and PFL is harder but method which @retard uses is pretty accurate and has been used multiple times by lookism users to make database for all gl celebs.
I have no reason to believe mewing can’t provide results for people in his age range. What I’m taking issue with is using his before and afters and just blindly accepting them of being free of different degrees of lens distortion.

All it would take to put the lips, IPD, and nose results into question would be finding out if he took each picture with a different camera, or even if he took the before with the lens just 4-6 inches closer, it would have vertically distorted his mouth and nose (as well as IPD). I don’t care about his jaw results because for all anyone knows it’s pure masseter hypertrophy, and I’ve never claimed chewing wont grow your jaw muscles, as well as the fact his neck thickened up which helps with jaw aesthetics.

• +1
your front teeth dont need to/possibly shouldnt touch, just keep your molars slightly touching and fully mew and your maxilla should come forward eventually to align your occlusion, the very back third of your tongue is essential for causing those changes so you cant slack on that part

what does it mean if you have your molars + front teeth in contact at the same time?

• +1
what does it mean if you have your molars + front teeth in contact at the same time?
that’s fine too as long as your molars are touching

• +1
you guys really wanna deny this fucking hilarious. there has been an extremely obvious upswing of his face

• +1
that’s fine too as long as your molars are touching
What is the significance of this? My molars don't touch while mewing and it seems to be just fine.

• +1
tbh i don't care if mewing did this. whatever he did, he ascendend hard. happy for him

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne and thecaste
See consistency is key . I have been going 9 months strong at 16yrs and seen results if you can argue all this bullshit about shitty tounge posture fucking development then we can argue it can fixed just as it was broken , just with much more time

• +1
How did you measure Canthal Tilt? And how does tongue posture affect under eyelid/canthal tilt

• +1
mewing is my only cope, if i could get a decent amount of upswing i would become beautiful

• +1
I ve done Better changes without any mewing and cewing

• +1
If i use a high force Facepuller instead of my tongue, could i get better results in a shorter time period?

• +1
from this reddit post this guy has been mewing for 3 years, I just measured some important facial lengths in paint and the results were nothing less than astronishing, insane life fuel, some of the pictures were blurry and measurements arent going to be 100% accurate, but due to that i tried to round down, so these results are going to be around the minimum of his actual changes were probably higher, i just wanted to give a conservative reading on the changes. here they are:

bizygomatic increased by 6.17 mm
lip width increased 5.05 mm
nose base width increased by 3.46 mm
PFL increased by 1.07 mm
IPD increased by 2.26 mm
FWHR increased by .11
canthilt tilt increased by 2 degrees

unfortunately he is tensing his lower eyelid muscle in both pictures making measuring his PFH inaccurate but just for eyeballing it, it looks smaller. This is literally insane, mogs Ead's MSE by alot (it did take much longer though, 3 years). And this guy started at 17, incredible results, even by normies his facial changes will be very recognizable

all of these changes are due to the maxilla expanding laterally, from this we can conclude that the suture DOES NOT CLOSE in early puberty like many people think on here, which is by far the biggest opposition to why mewing cant work past x age

Looks like puberty to me

• +1
How did you measure Canthal Tilt? And how does tongue posture affect under eyelid/canthal tilt
Protractor, raises cheekbones and rotates maxilla upwards which affects undereyelid and canthilt tilt

• +1
Protractor, raises cheekbones and rotates maxilla upwards which affects undereyelid and canthilt tilt
Would it yield much better results for under eyelid and canthal tilt if you FacePull with a weakened suture (post MSE). I have a PCT but the under eye lid is droopy due to the fact the zygos aren’t supporting it along with a negative orbital vector

• +1
Flat lips -> full lips
I bet with facepuller the changes would be done after 1 year
As I said before mewing works excellent until puberty only retards don't accept it.

Attachments

• Cheekbone-development-mewing.png
    Cheekbone-development-mewing.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
  • +1
ONLY. DID I SEE.
Teenagers posting good results with mewing. Never guys past the age of early 20.

Now. It might be due to mewing a bit.

But past teenage years, It's game over when it comes to Mewing. (i'm happy if anyone can prove me differently)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jerzy Bondov and TheAscendedOne
ONLY. DID I SEE.
Teenagers posting good results with mewing. Never guys past the age of early 20.

But past teenage years, It's game over when it comes to Mewing. (i'm happy if anyone can prove me differently)
This is why you FacePull/FaceMask while supplementing and hard Mewing

• +1
ONLY. DID I SEE.

17 y/o isnt a teen, also the guy mentioned the first year his posture wasnt proper , so this is more like 18-20

• +1
user deleted the pics - here it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Lmao and 2 others
I think midface ratio is the same

• +1
  • +1
STOP GIVING ME FALSE HOPE WITH IPD INCREASE

• +1
STOP GIVING ME FALSE HOPE WITH IPD INCREASE
MEASURE IT YOUR SELF BRO

if you are under 23 you could probably get 2-2.5 mm from Mse in a few months

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and TheAscendedOne
MEASURE IT YOUR SELF BRO

if you are under 23 you could probably get 2-2.5 mm from Mse in a few months
Can't do MSE I have a god tier IMW. MSE for IPDgains is a huge cope anyway. 2-2.5mm IPD I would kill for that

• +1
Can't do MSE I have a god tier IMW
lol have some 1970s braces strapped on to shrink palate then get MSE theory
Can't do MSE I have a god tier IMW. MSE for IPDgains is a huge cope anyway. 2-2.5mm IPD I would kill for that
How wide is your IMW? If you had a orthotropics pilled ortho he might let you expand til high 40s, and iirc most people expand 10mm with mse, doing 7-8mm could still give good results to ipd

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheAscendedOne, Chadeep and 1 other person
That Reddit post is gone... :feelswah: I cant see his changes.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel