Holy hell it was so much easier in 2000

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Don't get me wrong this guy is already a chadlite but the standards were a trillion x less back then women weren't growing up with male model chads on there instagram constantly tiktok or what ever zoomer app

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigkook, dopaminebeyondfried, Ark and 8 others
She was thirsting for him super hard. Wouldn’t surprise me if she jumped on his dick when the cameras turned off.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, tye, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
She was thirsting for him super hard. Wouldn’t surprise me if she jumped on his dick when the cameras turned off.

He's a chad lite with a chad body she would be but what i'm saying is that the average normie on here would ascend 10 trillion x harder back than then today the more black pilled women get the more over it is because it goes from body to face

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
he seems to be a manlet too, just goes to show that chadlite face, chad body + white is a slayer even if short

lifefuel for gymcelled manlet HTNs @buflek

Don't get me wrong this guy is already a chadlite but the standards were a trillion x less back then women weren't growing up with male model chads on there instagram constantly tiktok or what ever zoomer app

It's just a news report and before retarded feminism and wokeness. She was clearly acting / joking.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Gonthar
he seems to be a manlet too, just goes to show that chadlite face, chad body + white is a slayer even if short

lifefuel for gymcelled manlet HTNs @buflek

Well yeah he would slay in any era but my point is low tier normies could still slay in the 2000's when men were blue pilled as fuck now women are tera black pilled growing up on alex schlab looking men they were in the 2000's this guy was a rear out lier in his time not the norm

Chadlite? jfl at this forum

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and hypernormie
He's Chad, not Chadlite.

Yeah i agree my mistake i thought you were gonna try and say he's a htn like no way in a million years is this nigga a htn

Imagine the world without social media

• +1
Reactions: randomop
He's Chad, not Chadlite.
And he looks like this now:
kycB1sLj_400x400.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, reddotguy and romanstock
This guy Jack Hancuck is barking and complaining that he couldn’t get the same attention as the chad

This guy Jack Hancuck is barking and complaining that he couldn’t get the same attention as the chad
I think he was being satirical. Comments are playing along as well